The latest poll numbers...

DBP66

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/29/miami-voter-turnout-democrats-433643

'We’ve got to stop the bleeding': Democrats sound alarm in Miami

Party officials in Florida’s most populous county are sweating weak early voting turnout among several key groups.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/politics/republicans-democrats-early-voting/index.html

Florida

Trump won Florida by slightly over one percentage point last cycle.
In the last week, voters under 30 have slightly increased their share of Florida's early voting electorate, from 8% to 10%. Other age groups have also seen small increases, further diminishing the dominance of Florida's senior voters 65 or older, who made up 45% of early voters a week ago, but now make up only 39%.
Florida's early voting electorate is slightly more diverse than at this time four years ago. Hispanic voters' share of the pre-Election Day vote has increased from 14% four years ago to 16% now, and Black voters' share has ticked slightly up from 12% then to 13% now. The vote from White voters is down three points from this point in 2016.
Republicans are narrowing the gap in pre-election ballots cast. Democrats currently lead by four points. A week ago, it was nine points. Party advantage is not predictive of outcome -- but nationwide polling shows many Republicans also prefer voting in person on Election Day rather than early.

17 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The numbers I posted were real time from the 2016 Early Vote thread on the election atlas.

It's the same data that you're pulling from.

You're as wrong about this as you were about COVID-19.

Dr. Quack.

some thread on the internet where people talk  about it?

golly gee I wonder where they get their numbers from...🤣

This shit is just way too funny.....

Yo everybody....Anus Flinch thinks he's some expert,

because he visited an election forum and slept at a holiday inn last night Bwahahahaha

Such a cool site as well ....I mean it's moderated by "ON Progressive" and "Likely Voter"  😝🤣

image.png.def4ea54ef7fdd69dfaf2806381fdc51.png

PS: have you burned thru a dozen aliases in your time there as well ???  😆

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

26 women were assaulted by Trumpy. 

bgw

You cowardly forgot Clinton....That's an assaulter of not only women and his wife,but of the WH....He was sued by many women for rape and assault...Pain one at least 800,000..  We also can be pretty sure that along with Epstein, was a pedophile....Then on national TV denied it and again  assaulted his with lies and horror...not to mention America...Your a drive bye that offers nothing to anybody .....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

I guess we shouldn't believe anything you or Bormio say either since it's on a thread on the internet where people talk about it.

🤷‍♂️

It comes from the same early voting websites that people are using today.

moron desert...🍦

You can believe anything you like...you just don't have any credibility for sources 👍

Of course when you act all blustery, and try to claim wins off of it, you look marvelous...🤣

BTW: see if you can figure out how much of a moron you sound like here... 😝

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

numbers I posted were real time from the 2016 thread...

You're as wrong...

Quack quack !!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mag44 said:

You cowardly forgot Clinton....That's an assaulter of not only women and his wife,but of the WH....He was sued by many women for rape and assault...Pain one at least 800,000..  We also can be pretty sure that along with Epstein, was a pedophile....Then on national TV denied it and again  assaulted his with lies and horror...not to mention America...Your a drive bye that offers nothing to anybody .....

Monica begs to differ.... btw my assault is on the orange corrupt fascist and not drawn along party lines. 

Trumpy coulda been a Democrat, I would piss on his headstone nonetheless. Let’s not forget Trumpy ran with the Epstein, Weinstein crowd.... the Manhattan tapes are missing. 

Peace Shithead,

bgw

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I don't know why I keep waiting for Troll to post anything insightful

🤷‍♂️

So insight eludes you as much as logic...how predictable. 🤣

You must have missed that insight

proof being you are STILL trying to deny being a  moron...

go figure...😝

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Monica begs to differ.... btw my assault is on the orange corrupt fascist and not drawn along party lines. 

Trumpy coulda been a Democrat, I would piss on his headstone nonetheless. Let’s not forget Trumpy ran with the Epstein, Weinstein crowd.... the Manhattan tapes are missing. 

Peace Shithead,

bgw

Yes it is as you NEVER called out Clinton..Trump was photographed with both and to his credit dumped both...Never flew on his plane and never 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Yes it is as you NEVER called out Clinton..Trump was photographed with both and to his credit dumped both...Never flew on his plane and never 

Reading comprehension is not required here apparently. Big whoop... I didn’t call out Clinton, so what?

Its not pertinent to anything I’m interested in discussing other than the the orange fascist currently in office. 

Hope this helps, maybe not. 

You know it’s strange to me that anyone could support a pathological liar that has monetized the WH, was impeached but saved by the spineless Senate for which I blame the Democrats for not recognizing the hurdles; peddles influence, is broke. Owes millions to the IRS... 80k for a comb over write off?

Give me a break. And you pull Clinton out of your ass? The only president to balance the budget? Really? That is your saving grace? I fucking hate the Clintons, and never voted for them but would over the Idiot POTUS currently in office.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. 

Fucking moron, you have to be to get banned from this side of the forum.

bgw

• Haha 1

Miami-Dade numbers are eye-opening.  Adding in NPA early votes, it is conceivable that Trump already has as many votes in Miami-Dade as in 2016.  He lost Miami-Dade by 290,000 in 2016.  The current D/R gap in Miami-Dade is 90,000.  Assume generously that the early NPA vote goes 65/35 in Miami for the Democrats and you push the gap to 150,000 or so.  That leaves 140,000 votes to make up.  There literally may barely be 140,000 Election Day votes total in Miami.  Clinton had a turnout machine in Miami-Dade, Biden has neglected it.

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Miami-Dade numbers are eye-opening.  Adding in NPA early votes, it is conceivable that Trump already has as many votes in Miami-Dade as in 2016.  He lost Miami-Dade by 290,000 in 2016.  The current D/R gap in Miami-Dade is 90,000.  Assume generously that the early NPA vote goes 65/35 in Miami for the Democrats and you push the gap to 150,000 or so.  That leaves 140,000 votes to make up.  There literally may barely be 140,000 Election Day votes total in Miami.  Clinton had a turnout machine in Miami-Dade, Biden has neglected it.

He lost the votes when he stopped his on the ground movement during the pandemic. He told his people not to go door to door and such. 

And I guess ur seeing the results of it

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Florida dem margin down from 165k yesterday to 116k this morning (-49k overnight). Pretty sure dems should be worrying. 

105,000 now.  GOP has outperformed the Democrats on a percentage basis in the early vote. That will blunt their Election Day advantage a little, but GOP still has 180,000 more 4/4 voters than the Democrats and 69,000 more than Dem and NPA combined.  The Democrats in Florida are sounding alarm bells for a reason.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bormio said:

105,000 now.  GOP has outperformed the Democrats on a percentage basis in the early vote. That will blunt their Election Day advantage a little, but GOP still has 180,000 more 4/4 voters than the Democrats and 69,000 more than Dem and NPA combined.  The Democrats in Florida are sounding alarm bells for a reason.

Yes they are. Speaking of alarm bells. I also like how the MN gov and AG tried to thwart Trump’s rally yesterday. I thought corrupt dementia was up by 87 points in a state that hasn’t voted GOP since ‘72? FAIL!!!🤣

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Florida dem margin down from 165k yesterday to 116k this morning (-49k overnight). Pretty sure dems should be worrying. 

Dade and Broward counties are at 60%+ of registered voters accounted for. Hillsborough (Tampa) is 59%+.  Orange and Osceola are at 57%.  And as you point out, the current Dem margins appear to be shrinking. These counties were +860k for the Dems in 2016.

Not to mention that numbers specifically in the Dem stronghold of SE Florida apparently have them worried.

If Republicans do in fact turn out in greater number in person on Tuesday - as many expect - Trump has a very real shot.

• Like 2