Lee County has hired 2 new players for the Lowndes game

Ga96

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Fabrizio is a Central Florida guy who was hired to turn a laughing stock cellar dweller into a state and nationally recognized program! 

Job well done. Lee Count will put up a better fight than Choke-Leaf and Peter Griffin High 

How are they choke leaf for losing to Lowndes

Nobody picked Oakleaf to win and even though I did try to give Oakleaf more respect than anyone on here did I still picked Lowndes to win and if you don't believe me go back and look at the article that should have been posted here by me about the FL weekly football preview

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

How are they choke leaf for losing to Lowndes

Nobody picked Oakleaf to win and even though I did try to give Oakleaf more respect than anyone on here did I still picked Lowndes to win and if you don't believe me go back and look at the article that should have been posted here by me about the FL weekly football preview

Enough with the Choke-Leaf talk.  It is dead and buried.  They do not exist nationally. 

If you want to talk about choke leaf so bad then you are going to have to give up Columbia to do it. Lmao!  There is a rule that we can only talk about one average Jacksonville area team on the national board so she was wisely 😂

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fabrizio is a Central Florida guy who was hired to turn a laughing stock cellar dweller into a state and nationally recognized program! 

Job well done. Lee County will put up a better fight than Choke-Leaf and Peter Griffin High 

https://www.prepgridiron.com/topic/20277-week-3-fl-high-school-football-preview/

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Enough with the Choke-Leaf talk.  It is dead and buried.  They do not exist nationally. 

If you want to talk about choke leaf so bad then you are going to have to give up Columbia to do it. Lmao!  There is a rule that we can only talk about one average Jacksonville area team on the national board so she was wisely 😂

Lake City isn't Jacksonville area nolebullshit, only reason Columbia gets coverage from Jacksonville media is because most of teams we schedule are from there 

Technically we would be more Gainesville area than Jacksonville

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

For the record @Nolebull813 my nickname for you is miles better than anything the loser redzone can come up with so that's one plus

Nolebullshit.  I see what you did there. 

Sounds like no bullshit.  Which is what I’m about. I shoot from the hip and tell it like it is.  You got to have the chest to handle it or you may become unhinged. 

I want you to go walk to the mirror and ask yourself if you have the chest 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nolebullshit.  I see what you did there. 

Sounds like no bullshit.  Which is what I’m about. I shoot from the hip and tell it like it is.  You got to have the chest to handle it or you may become unhinged. 

I want you to go walk to the mirror and ask yourself if you have the chest 

I'm a very honest person, being wrong isn't the same as lying

I may miss on a team sometimes but everything I'm saying is what I truly believe is true when I say it 

Some people on here are too Insecure to handle that level of honesty

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

@GardenStateBaller that's a lie everyone in Georgia knows lee county recruits players. Usually from other schools in their area and the albany and tifton area. Its nothing knew. 

Why are you snitching to us when you should be Snitching to the GHSA? 

If a clown like you knows it I’m sure people in oversight who are hired to handle the situations would know about it too

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why are you snitching to us when you should be Snitching to the GHSA? 

If a clown like you knows it I’m sure people in oversight who are hired to handle the situations would know about it too

Use your brain if you were smart you would know the ghsa is ass backwards. Go back to your Florida talk with your girl from columbia. Who is your team exactly?