Lee County has hired 2 new players for the Lowndes game

Ga96

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Death, taxes & ga96 bitching & crying about other teams!! Winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners!! Focus on winning and maybe you’ll score more than single digits in the state title game this year! 

I told him to “shut up bitch” 

But he didn’t listen. Fools usually run from advice instead of running towards it 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

That link is wrong. When I clicked it, it just be had some guy bent over tied up in a hotel with a Georgia #96 jersey with the name SportsNut on the back 

48 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

He also gets his pickings from the travel team out the area the Georgia sting. You can run that about who you think he is but I know the coaches who produce those players including and old Viking. 

As far as you columbiagirl why are you even here ?

@HawgGoneIt maybe you should explain to Ga96 that this is a public forum and I can post wherever the fuck I feel like it and if Ga96 doesn't like it he's free to take his ass somewhere else

49 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Use your brain if you were smart you would know the ghsa is ass backwards. Go back to your Florida talk with your girl from columbia. Who is your team exactly? 

You only bitching because they didn't hand the state title over to you when you claimed Marietta was cheating

Your pathetic ass wants a title handed to you when you haven't done shit to earn anything, I hope the players at Lowndes aren't entitled like you are otherwise I understand why they keep choking in the playoffs 

3 minutes ago, Wildcat3 said:

Didn't Lowndes get a RB from Madison and a Defensive guy from Valdosta?  Don't know 100% but I think they did.  If Lowndes isn't recruiting its because you haven't heard about it.  They are.  Any coach that wants to keep his job will.  In todays times.  Sucks but is what it is.

Yup they did 

I believe they also got a few players from live oak but they likely on the JV and backups at best

The difference is some people are honest about it, Ga96 on the other hand sits there acting all high and mighty like Lowndes is above it but throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants 

9 minutes ago, Wildcat3 said:

Didn't Lowndes get a RB from Madison and a Defensive guy from Valdosta?  Don't know 100% but I think they did.  If Lowndes isn't recruiting its because you haven't heard about it.  They are.  Any coach that wants to keep his job will.  In todays times.  Sucks but is what it is.

The running back is in the 9th grade nobody recruited him he left. The wildcat got kicked off the team and he was a Viking to begin with according to himself. Need anymore clarifications?

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

The running back is in the 9th grade nobody recruited him he left. The wildcat got kicked off the team and he was a Viking to begin with according to himself. Need anymore clarifications?

LMAO so when it involves Lowndes it's a full move but if it involves any team you don't like they are recruiting like cheaters

Your one dumb fucking idiot, blah blah blah 

But let's here your next complaint about how Columbia is worthless and what a dumbass I am because you have nothing new to talk about

Why do you post here, your team may be relevant but your a nobody

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

According to himself, what are you his move in guardian?

Prove this

In fact prove where the player moved to Lowndes and in their district

If you can't your just talking out of your ass like always

@Nolebull813 I  can't talk too bad to you when it comes to football since you are a packer but your guy columbia has no business on this board unless he is posting his little rankings. He is the only one on here that I know goes to every single post of mine to talk down on Lowndes and thumbs down everything I post. Meanwhile he ignored on my list. I could careless about giving a thumbs down especially to a lowlife like him.

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

@Nolebull813 I  can't talk too bad to you when it comes to football since you are a packer but your guy columbia has no business on this board unless he is posting his little rankings. He is the only one on here that I know goes to every single post of mine to talk down on Lowndes and thumbs down everything I post. Meanwhile he ignored on my list. I could careless about giving a thumbs down especially to a lowlife like him.

And yet you can't keep my name out of your mouth 

It's pathetic your allowed to coach as you are so thin skinned you probably threaten to meet refs after the game if they don't call the game in your favor 

Little rankings? Sounds like jealously considering nobody gives a shit where you rank a team but people actually respect my work, your just too much a insecure bitch to realize it

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Id say 100 of those 👎came from columbiagirl 20 of the O.o and 10 of the :/

in true hater fashion

Screenshot_20200920-162250.thumb.png.207969a468a9032ffd7a7475f6ebb79c.png

I don't care what you have to say, I thumbs down your posts because you refuse to stop lying about me and running your mouth

I have no interest in what you think so how about you keep my name out of your mouth and I'll do the same since I have no interest in your bullshit whatsoever and honestly If it was possible to block seeing any of your crap and not have you see my actually important posts I would gladly take it as I would for several others on here 

Unfortunately me putting you on ignore doesn't stop you from hijacking my discussions with your whining bullshit

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I thought you said no one ever transfers in or out and certainly not between Valdosta and Lowndes.  At least that's what you claim when talking about Grayson, Marrietta, or McEachern.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Everybody gets transfers sometimes, and it isn't recruiting very often really, and even when it could be recruiting, it's very difficult to prove that it happened. 

There is no doubt that players and their parents watch the more successful area schools for openings that could allow their kid an opportunity to play. It just isn't so often that they try slick stuff like applying for bona fide move hardships due to legal separation and then tell ESPN about how it really wasn't a hardship but an intentional and well thought out plan that they knew would cause people to be upset and that they plan on nullifying the legal separation after the season. Usually folks actually make the move or start at the school in the 9th grade. 

It's not a secret that Lee County gets some of the better players from around the Albany proper and even further surrounding areas. They do it by having great facilities and a fairly successful recent history under Coach Fabrizio. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Everybody gets transfers sometimes, and it isn't recruiting very often really, and even when it could be recruiting, it's very difficult to prove that it happened. 

There is no doubt that players and their parents watch the more successful area schools for openings that could allow their kid an opportunity to play. It just isn't so often that they try slick stuff like applying for bona fide move hardships due to legal separation and then tell ESPN about how it really wasn't a hardship but an intentional and well thought out plan that they knew would cause people to be upset and that they plan on nullifying the legal separation after the season. Usually folks actually make the move or start at the school in the 9th grade. 

It's not a secret that Lee County gets some of the better players from around the Albany proper and even further surrounding areas. They do it by having great facilities and a fairly successful recent history under Coach Fabrizio. 

I was told point blank that the Packer players who went to Valdosta this year...went for the chance at a better education.

Straight face...amigo.

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Amazing that kids would want to play for winning coaches/programs in South Georgia, but not in metro. 

Especially if a bunch of kids come at the same time. Boy don’t I know. Oddly quiet down there now. Not seeing the vigor we got with Marietta, Grayson, Westlake, Buford and a few others. 

Strange....... 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I was told point blank that the Packer players who went to Valdosta this year...went for the chance at a better education.

Straight face...amigo.

Rufus>>

Did you keep a straight face when whoever told you that ? I wouldn't advise getting anymore info from whoever that was.