White priveledge ×1000

Ga96

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

My boy  who is black got to choose his prison, they were gonna send him to prison down south , and he said that’s a 6 hour trip for his family to see him, since he was a non violent offender they granted him a prison closer to his family 

Happens all the time depending on circumstances of the crime and what not.

• Like 2

On 9/21/2020 at 1:05 AM, Ga96 said:

https://www.blueridgenow.com/opinion/20190516/glanton-lori-loughlin-is-case-of-privilege-run-amok

In all my years on this earth ive never heard of anyone being able to choose where they want to go to prison.

I can tell you of an high school athlete who's parents...one a former professional athlete gave a huge check to a charity to sway the selection committee into giving that athlete into an All American game....this shit ain't new...it's just that the White Privileged and the White Fragility in this article got caught. And there's far more of that White shit than the black pro athlete fam I referenced buying their way in.

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Totally agree. Some poor white person from the fly over states would have no such choice. 

I said this awhile back... 

I  believe there's a bit more to white privilege  than just  being white...  you need to be really Rich as well.... 

Lori Loughlin  is the perfect example of that... 

If some white person like Hawg,LDT or even NoleBull did what she did I have my doubts about them getting a mere 2 months in a prison of their choice...  more like 2+ years wherever the judge sends em to. 

19 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I  believe there's a bit more to white privilege  than just  being white...  you need to be really Rich as well.... 

If some white person like Hawg,LDT or even NoleBull did what she did I have my doubts about them getting a mere 2 months in a prison of their choice...  more like 2+ years wherever the judge sends em to. 

What did she exactly do ? Are we gonna arrest every parent that has donated money to a school, 

so many parents and alumni donate money where their son wants to play a sport or attend

is this really a crime?

24 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Difference between me and Lori is, she had money for a team of Johnnie Cochran’s I had public defender money

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ahhhh you say tomato  I say Tomada 

who cares if the parents want to waste $300,000 Donating it to a school , as long as the university is getting and using the money , what’s the big deal?

They got a scholarship in sports they never played 

They basically bribed the school to benefit their kids 

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I was joking,

it matters what Trevor actually did wrong, definitely not the death penalty worthy , but should he get an Elizabeth Holmes sentence or the extreme Bernie madoff sentence where he’s serving 150+ years plus BILLIONS IN RESTITUTION 

Damn! LDT you’re upping your debate game... going from one sentence “I smoke the best pharm kush to yeah I smoke but I got working brain cells!!!“

Fucking hell!!! Hahahaha....

Fucking bigoted ass private school rebel ass prep punk raisin’ hell!!!

Love it.

bgw

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I was joking,

it matters what Trevor actually did wrong, definitely not the death penalty worthy , but should he get an Elizabeth Holmes sentence or the extreme Bernie madoff sentence where he’s serving 150+ years plus BILLIONS IN RESTITUTION 

If he is found guilty, he should have all or a good portion of his assets seized for restitution to shareholders who lost money and he should do at least 20 with no chance of parole till he had served at least 10. Too much money involved to not give him a severe sentence. He should also be banned from ever being an officer or director of a publicly traded company in the future. 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What did she exactly do ? Are we gonna arrest every parent that has donated money to a school, 

so many parents and alumni donate money where their son wants to play a sport or attend

is this really a crime?

Charges include: (not just for her but others involved). 

Felony Conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and bribery.... 

If it was donation there would be no problem... 

Problem is this donation wasn't a donation but a bribe on top of having entrance exams rigged by someone from my understanding. 

Yes that is illegal... 

Dude you and me both would be locked up for less for alot longer than 2 months... 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

is this really a crime?

dont make excuses for her... these donations weren't donations... they where bribes... 

If it was me,you and any of us here in their position you know what Lori and the others would be doing? Parading for us to get locked up... 

16 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I only support the death penalty in certain cases of murder. Mass killings or torturing the victim before killing them come to mind. For other crimes, I support time in prison depending on the gravity of the crime and prior arrest record. 

Death watch for former us soldier 

Former U.S. soldier, 50, who killed a Georgia nurse because he was obsessed with witchcraft and thought she had put a spell on him will be the sixth federal inmate to be executed this year 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8757407/US-execution-planned-killer-said-witchcraft-drove-him.html

On 9/21/2020 at 7:55 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What’s the difference between what Lori did compared to a president getting campaign money from a company for a “favor”?

On 9/21/2020 at 6:33 PM, DarterBlue said:

If he is found guilty, he should have all or a good portion of his assets seized for restitution to shareholders who lost money and he should do at least 20 with no chance of parole till he had served at least 10. Too much money involved to not give him a severe sentence. He should also be banned from ever being an officer or director of a publicly traded company in the future. 

If found guilty, he should only lose assets amassed as a result of his association with the entity on behalf of which he committed the fraudulent act.  I would give the money to something like paying down the national debt, or put into an efficient charity like the Red Cross that actually uses the money wisely.  As for the investors, well there is risk to investing.  I’m sure there are a lot of people that made out on the deal as well.  

I would give him 10 years served.  But, if during the first five years, he used his creativity to come up with a program to benefit society or the disadvantaged (provided it was viable)  maybe use some of the confiscated funds to launch that.  He could be released provided he committed to getting the venture up and working.  If after the first three years in prison, it was clear he couldn’t come up with anything, then give him 7years menial but useful labor, cleaning freeways, clearing brush in high fire potential zones, disaster recovery cleanup... I would set a reasonable work quota and if he was a little under, add that to his time, or if he overachieved, maybe allow him to work a little time (no more than 10%) off his sentence.

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

If found guilty, he should only lose assets amassed as a result of his association with the entity on behalf of which he committed the fraudulent act.  I would give the money to something like paying down the national debt, or put into an efficient charity like the Red Cross that actually uses the money wisely.  As for the investors, well there is risk to investing.  I’m sure there are a lot of people that made out on the deal as well.  

What you suggest is both at variance with the punishment meted out to Bernie Madoff and with current US securities law. Based on the track record of this individual, it seems the only real talent he has ever possessed was to dupe other individuals. There is no evidence as of yet, that he had either the technology or the capability of executing Nickola's business plan. 

15 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

current US securities law.

There’s an awful lot of people who violate this, most simply don’t get caught.  

18 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Based on the track record of this individual, it seems the only real talent he has ever possessed was to dupe other individuals

Then he simply does three years regular prison time and 7 years or maybe a little more if he’s a lazy ass and can’t meet the established quotas for the labor assigned.