St. Joe’s Prep (PA) looking for a game

Las Vegas_JC

Gtrayson and then WM would be the best matchups for that game.  I was really looking forward to this season w Prep.  they had this class put together for awhile and this might have been their best team ever at that school (at least in terms of talent across the field).  

hope to see them play in at least one or two big time matchups this season.

19 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Gtrayson and then WM would be the best matchups for that game.  I was really looking forward to this season w Prep.  they had this class put together for awhile and this might have been their best team ever at that school (at least in terms of talent across the field).  

hope to see them play in at least one or two big time matchups this season.

Grayson will not play SJP , absolutely not, remember last time they played a private in that area

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

Probably a lot. They have opted in to play in the state series. So they may only play two or three games before playoffs. 

Ik we have our first game Friday and have games through October 16th but we have nothing after that even though it sounds like Columbia is opting in so we have the final 3 weeks open currently

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

Probably a lot. They have opted in to play in the state series. So they may only play two or three games before playoffs. 

I imagine there are a lot of openings in SFL though it's gonna be tough to fill our openings because it sounds like we are being restricted by the school in terms of travel as this Friday against TCA is the only road game on the schedule

• Like 1

Isn’t anyone going to pimp Bishop Sycamore for this potential matchup?  I hear they may have a couple open dates available — of course, you might have trouble reaching them, since both their website and email address have been deactivated and their street address is an empty lot, but hey, small steps, people, small steps.  Just trust the process, and everything will work out fine.  😉  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

that would be a fun game to see.  Prep loaded but Dville catch them lookin' at the start and never take the foot off the gas.   would be fun for sure.

and Prep will travel.  they've stated that many times so maybe???

I was also looking forward to their matchup with Shadow Creek. That would've been an interesting game down in Houston. 

• Like 1