Brad Pascale - Former Campaign Manager for Trump

DarterBlue

10 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

He snapped over something very sad. Suicide and suicidal thought are not a joke 

11 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

The question is: what did ne snap over? There were rumors, before he was demoted, that he was using the campaign funds very liberally. I wonder if the hammer was about to drop on him?

Hasn't he been indicted previously?

Could be a judgment coming down on him that is not exactly favorably 

Another name to watch for Rick perry. Just joined an energy company board in Ukraine. I think he's in some trouble as well. Google his name 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Hasn't he been indicted previously?

Could be a judgment coming down on him that is not exactly favorably 

Another name to watch for Rick perry. Just joined an energy company board in Ukraine. I think he's in some trouble as well. Google his name 

Wasn't Rick Perry an early cabinet member in the administration when it first took office? 

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

The question is: what did ne snap over? There were rumors, before he was demoted, that he was using the campaign funds very liberally. I wonder if the hammer was about to drop on him?

don't think this stunt is going to stop any incoming hammer...

But biddy boy is REALLY building up a GOOD case

you know...

for his Vincent Gigante hammer defense...

😝

🤪

🤣

He allegedly stole 40 million from the campaign 

Hospitalized Brad Parscale 'is under investigation for stealing up to $40M from Trump's campaign and $10M from the RNC', as he spirals out of control over 'gravy train' ending and mounting debt from his lavish lifestyle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8782463/Brad-Parscale-investigation-stealing-40M-Trumps-2020-campaign.html

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He allegedly stole 40 million from the campaign 

Hospitalized Brad Parscale 'is under investigation for stealing up to $40M from Trump's campaign and $10M from the RNC', as he spirals out of control over 'gravy train' ending and mounting debt from his lavish lifestyle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8782463/Brad-Parscale-investigation-stealing-40M-Trumps-2020-campaign.html

I smell a rat. This just doesn’t sound right. 

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Could explain why he's threatening suicide 

Seems like this guy took advantage of his position 

Totally possible. But I’ll wait for the whole story before I pass judgment though. Seems pretty convenient that this all went down the way that it did right before the debates and election. I personally get the feeling wifey is not squeaky clean. And once again, “sources” are the main source of info. 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Totally possible. But I’ll wait for the whole story before I pass judgment though. Seems pretty convenient that this all went down the way that it did right before the debates and election. I personally get the feeling wifey is not squeaky clean. And once again, “sources” are the main source of info. 

Of course. But I try my best to keep stories updated as the information comes out 

I'm the only one keeping up with the maxwell story 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, concha said:

Yeah.  A completely unsurprising dumb drive-by from Andy.

If he was an unarmed black he'd be more likely to be hit by lightning in a given year than killed by a cop.

But gotta shill for the cause...

concha still laughable with his analogies.

He was unarmed and being approached by an officer.

But don't let that get in the way of you changing the subject.