Hey HawgGoneit is the Dothan game a lock?

HooverOutlaw

Colquitt should win by 35. 

Dothan canceled on us 1st game because of covid 19.

They were supposed to be pretty good. They have a real good running back. I don't know if not practicing for 3 weeks has killed them or what.  They went 8-3 last year with a bunch returning.  I look for about a 42-10 type game for Colquitt.  They have a nice new stadium.  

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Colquitt should win by 35. 

Dothan canceled on us 1st game because of covid 19.

They were supposed to be pretty good. They have a real good running back. I don't know if not practicing for 3 weeks has killed them or what.  They went 8-3 last year with a bunch returning.  I look for about a 42-10 type game for Colquitt.  They have a nice new stadium.  

Its a lock. Tickets already on sale through gofan. I agree about the Wolves. They have some dudes, especially the running back, but, the Blackhats are stout, so, idk a m.o.v., but, I hope by 21. 

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Its a lock. Tickets already on sale through gofan. I agree about the Wolves. They have some dudes, especially the running back, but, the Blackhats are stout, so, idk a m.o.v., but, I hope by 21. 

Prattville beat them 35-0 . Hoover beat Prattville 28-6 and we were without our best weapon in WR Hamilton. I think Colquitt and Hoover would be an even game if all healthy. We got a few bruised and banged up but normal after 6 straight games with no off weeks. 

Colquitt by 30 or more. 

Plus Dothan is the redneck capital of Alabama per Arn Anderson LOL.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Game will be over early 3rd maybe even 2nd quarter. 

Should be... 

I want to see us get the 2s a decent amount of time. We have some spots where 10th graders are starting. 

The kids didn't seem to be celebrating to me. Looked like they were putting the work in they should be when I went and saw them. 

27 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Should be... 

I want to see us get the 2s a decent amount of time. We have some spots where 10th graders are starting. 

The kids didn't seem to be celebrating to me. Looked like they were putting the work in they should be when I went and saw them. 

That's EXACTLY what we need....Focus.

And I agree get as much playing time for the underclassmen as possible.  Don't worry about the score...other than the WIN.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Tough picks. If you asked me two weeks ago, I'd say NG wins easily. I do still think they win but, have to take a pause now. 

I think Milton should win. Has Cedar Grove even played a game yet? 

They haven't played a game yet. But MaxPreps is pretty high on them, ranking them 3rd in the state. And Milton is no stranger to losing to a lower class team, as they lost to Buford last year. This Cedar Grove team lost by 22 to undefeated McEachern last year but is now much better apparently. 

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

They haven't played a game yet. But MaxPreps is pretty high on them, ranking them 3rd in the state. And Milton is no stranger to losing to a lower class team, as they lost to Buford last year. This Cedar Grove team lost by 22 to undefeated McEachern last year but is now much better apparently. 

I ain't buying on the Max Preps/Cal preps rankings at this point for a team that hasn't played their first game vs a team that has 2 under their belt. 

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I ain't buying on the Max Preps/Cal preps rankings at this point for a team that hasn't played their first game vs a team that has 2 under their belt. 

That's why I'm taking Milton.

But that North Gwinnett game just got a lot more interesting. I hope our QB can right the ship on senior night. I'm counting on us bouncing back well.

• Like 1