To be nationally ranked, should a team have to

sausmann9

3 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

at least play one game by mid Oct 

and

play a minimum number of games to be ranked at end of season???  Six games?  Eight games?

8 games is reasonable. Lowndes is off this week and will have an off week before the playoffs. I have a problem with teams play none to 2 games being ranked above teams that have wom 4 games already.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

8 games is reasonable. Lowndes is off this week and will have an off week before the playoffs. I have a problem with teams play none to 2 games being ranked above teams that have wom 4 games already.

Hoover is 6-0  now. You got some teams nationally ranked that have not played.  Hoover may not win another game but we are playing the season.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

sadly, rankings and high school football this year are dead. 

Ya but who cares, everything and I mean everything is in the toilet , only thing good is all no teams are healthy and ready to go, all NJ teams have studs and PC is the biggest question because they loaded an all NY all star team, this seasons gonna be fun to watch regardless of no oos games

• Like 2

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya but who cares, everything and I mean everything is in the toilet , only thing good is all no teams are healthy and ready to go, all NJ teams have studs and PC is the biggest question because they loaded an all NY all star team, this seasons gonna be fun to watch regardless of no oos games

when are the north jersey privates finally gonna play? 

10 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Got bryant Arkansas and gaither Florida ahead of yall. Im a region 1 homer but I think yall are better than colquitt and they are at 21

Worried about Hewitt they played like crap Friday so they are due a bounce back game. No 1 WR and No 1 RB for Hoover are nicked up hope they can go Friday. The WR is the kid who had 200 plus and 3 tds vs Central.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, badrouter said:

The only people pushing for national rankings this year are those with an agenda. They either want to see their team ranked highly, or they want to call attention to themselves through their own rankings. This is the case to a degree EVERY year, but especially so this year.

I got an agenda that Hoover should be #1.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Get real.  You have a problem with any team not named Lowndes.

• Thanks 1