OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

23 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

^^^ more straws??....keep grabbing....maybe you'll get lucky??.....Mr. Steele works for British intelligence...not Russia....so the info. was from the U.K....not mother Russia..his sources where from the mother land...

"Some Democrats have widely circulated the discredited information"....who is some??..no names?...anyone who worked for the campaign?

your hypocrisy is endless. Seriously hold your breath until you pass out. You are a buffoon.

38 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

^^^ more straws??....keep grabbing....maybe you'll get lucky??.....Mr. Steele works for British intelligence...not Russia....so the info. was from the U.K....not mother Russia..his sources where from the mother land...

"Some Democrats have widely circulated the discredited information"....who is some??..no names?...anyone who worked for the campaign?

Another day and more of georgie's stupidity and rants and incorrect predictions.

7 minutes ago, concha said:

DBP advertising his complete and utter ignorance of the Fusion GPS situation.

Color me shocked.

...ignorance?..no..an attempted distraction on your part ...YES...there is a big difference when you're getting info. you're paying for (all campaigns do it- and he was first funded by an anti-Trump righty group FYI) vs. getting info. from mother Russia herself....

18 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Another day and more of georgie's stupidity and rants and incorrect predictions.

..how about them sanctions Jimmy???....change your mind?....are they a good thing?..98 Senators say they are.....and you??.....too scared to answer the question??..punk-ass fake neo-con....

41 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

You want me to start on the left wing nut cases like you and your ilk? 

Dude don't even waste your time with this pile of dunk, he is abt as bright as the fish he claims to catch. He has been wrong on so many occasions it is scary. Hard to believe this is what a DBP education gets you.

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Dude don't even waste your time with this pile of dunk, he is abt as bright as the fish he claims to catch. He has been wrong on so many occasions it is scary. Hard to believe this is what a DBP education gets you.

You are probably correct. The dude has embarassed himself so much and yet keeps coming back for more. As drummer says: don't major in minor. 

• Like 2

Dude hates America so much he is a Russian. In fact I wd rather take my chances with a commie Russian then a lump of shit like Georgie. I have never seen anyone who wanted America to fail so bad. Have you ever notice he has never denied this? Not one time. His hate for Trump is so blind. He and Cajun are the 2 biggest piles of shit on this board.

5 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Yeah, I get it, jimmy.

You lack the educational tools to back up a simplistic rant you made.

Hell, we all get that.

Next time you get on the shitter make make sure you can shit. Quit wasting your time, clear?

You know its more than obvious to everyone that you have gay issues. You talk about a posters penis, male jesters, Pee Wee Herman, man sitting on the can and various other male innuendos. Why not just come out and say what you really are saying? Nothing to be ashamed of.

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He's an outlier, not the norm. The large majority of DBP grads past and present are ultra conservative. 

I don't really care about party affiliation. I am not a party guy. This clown is just a frigging lying ass dumb as a rock hypocrite.  

11 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Yeah, I get it, jimmy.

You lack the educational tools to back up a simplistic rant you made.

Hell, we all get that.

Next time you get on the shitter make make sure you can shit. Quit wasting your time, clear?

we all know what your stink ass does.

Stop threatening people, your the softest pile of shit on the board. Scared of his own shadow.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Non-answer.

Who runs the show in our inner cities.

Man up. Answer the question, Chip.

King Orange, was the  “law and order candidate”......where's the  “law and order candidate” now? Dumbass. xD

How many more tough guy GOP  “law and order candidates” will it take to end the violence?

You are a straight up dumbass, concha. Jesus Christ!

Talk, talk, talk and more talk.

4 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

You know its more than obvious to everyone that you have gay issues. You talk about a posters penis, male jesters, Pee Wee Herman, man sitting on the can and various other male innuendos. Why not just come out and say what you really are saying? Nothing to be ashamed of.

biggest waste of human flesh imaginable. He is Chet from weird science nothing but a lump of shit.

7 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Damn, jimmy can't back up his own childlike rant and then starts another rant. 9_9

You bore me, son.

You bring nothing.

37 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

You are probably correct. The dude has embarassed himself so much and yet keeps coming back for more. As drummer says: don't major in minor. 

...Dumb and Dumber back together again....I love it!....O.o..:S...and speaking of embarrassing oneself....How do you feel about the SANCTIONS Jimmy??....a good or bad thing??....what say you?????????????????????????