OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

10 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The material is relevant and is happening now.  Why talk about something that is of no concern to me.  I understand you are anti anything from the left no matter if it benefits you or not.  And your arguments for the rich getting richer and everyone else getting screwed is a very compelling one and I'll definitely consider the benefits of dirty water and people dying from lack of HC.  

Very persuasive.  

Good Morning bro. Im pretty sure the point is there was no uproar or media bias during the Obama or HC bullshit. Right now there are actual fact proof that laws were broken by both and nothing is being said about it. By the media or your party. The double standards are beyond sickening. Your party wants to continue to complain abt my yard but never says anything abt their own.

What is your opinion of the un-masking of every day citizens that that the Obama administration allowed? What is your opinion of now how suddenly all the documents that prove this have been moved to the Obama library and cant be viewed for yrs? A library that has not even been made I add.

What about the whole Padesta and HC email crap. Not Russia leaking the info but what the emails said specifically? Your party casts stones and chooses to ignore their own faults.

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Good Morning bro. Im pretty sure the point is there was no uproar or media bias during the Obama or HC bullshit. Right now there are actual fact proof that laws were broken by both and nothing is being said about it. By the media or your party. The double standards are beyond sickening. Your party wants to continue to complain abt my yard but never says anything abt their own.

What is your opinion of the un-masking of every day citizens that that the Obama administration allowed? What is your opinion of now how suddenly all the documents that prove this have been moved to the Obama library and cant be viewed for yrs? A library that has not even been made I add.

What about the whole Padesta and HC email crap. Not Russia leaking the info but what the emails said specifically? Your party casts stones and chooses to ignore their own faults.

Morning my man.  I agree I got some weeds growing in my yard but I'm not sure what is a weed sometimes.  But when I do I will condemn it.  Hope you don't mind when I go and try to pull some weeds I recognize in your yard.  

As I understand the unmasking, it makes sense to me and is a valuable tool.  But it does make me nervous if used by immoral people, which I don't think Obama was.  There are processes and checks on that stuff.

As for Podesta.  My view is that politics is messy and corrupt but it is OUR mess and OUR corruption.  No foreign country, esp. a adversary should get a free pass to fu&#@ k with OUR democracy.  That is more important to me.  The rest we can deal with 'in the locker room' so to speak.  The Russians are still doing this btw.  

I also agree that I cast a few stones and don't always turn around and and throw a rock through my own window.  But I am human and I like my windows. ?  ...and your windows piss me off sometimes.  ?

• Like 1

It looks like some republican are growing back bones....

Trey Gowdy blasts Trump team ‘amnesia’ for Russia meetings

9197dca0-94e1-11e6-9718-4d4a4a2e45f0_US-Dylan Stableford 1 hour 16 minutes ago

Captions will look like this

Donald Trump Jr.’s shifting explanation of an undisclosed preelection meeting with a Russian lawyer who he was told had incriminating information on Hillary Clinton is rankling lawmakers already struggling to pass any part of President Trump’s agenda.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said on Fox News Tuesday night that he is troubled by “the amnesia of people that are in the Trump orbit.”

“Here we are beginning another week, this one in July, with a new revelation about Russia,” Gowdy said. “Someone close to the president needs to get everyone connected with that campaign in a room and say: From the time you saw ‘Doctor Zhivago’ until the moment you drank vodka with a guy named Boris, you list every single one of those, and we are going to turn them over to the special counsel. Because this drip, drip, drip is undermining the credibility of this administration.”

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Morning my man.  I agree I got some weeds growing in my yard but I'm not sure what is a weed sometimes.  But when I do I will condemn it.  Hope you don't mind when I go and try to pull some weeds I recognize in your yard.  

As I understand the unmasking, it makes sense to me and is a valuable tool.  But it does make me nervous if used by immoral people, which I don't think Obama was.  There are processes and checks on that stuff.

As for Podesta.  My view is that politics is messy and corrupt but it is OUR mess and OUR corruption.  No foreign country, esp. a adversary should get a free pass to fu&#@ k with OUR democracy.  That is more important to me.  The rest we can deal with 'in the locker room' so to speak.  The Russians are still doing this btw.  

I also agree that I cast a few stones and don't always turn around and and throw a rock through my own window.  But I am human and I like my windows. ?  ...and your windows piss me off sometimes.  ?

Im good with all of this except the bolded part. Bro we continue to do this. We continue to do worse. Think Snowden and what he exposed we were doing to our allies and to everyday citizens just like you and I? All under the Obama administration I add. I cant condemn Russia for meddling in our elections knowing we continue to do the same. For me it is more shame on us for allowing it to happen.

Why no uproar over Obama doing nothing about the Russian meddling until after HC lost? Why no uproar over the DNC refusal to have the intel agencies secure their servers? 

Just now, DBP66 said:

It looks like some republican are growing back bones....

Close this content, you can also use the Escape key at anytime

Trey Gowdy blasts Trump team ‘amnesia’ for Russia meetings

9197dca0-94e1-11e6-9718-4d4a4a2e45f0_US-Dylan Stableford 1 hour 16 minutes ago

Donald Trump Jr.’s shifting explanation of an undisclosed preelection meeting with a Russian lawyer who he was told had incriminating information on Hillary Clinton is rankling lawmakers already struggling to pass any part of President Trump’s agenda.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said on Fox News Tuesday night that he is troubled by “the amnesia of people that are in the Trump orbit.”

“Here we are beginning another week, this one in July, with a new revelation about Russia,” Gowdy said. “Someone close to the president needs to get everyone connected with that campaign in a room and say: From the time you saw ‘Doctor Zhivago’ until the moment you drank vodka with a guy named Boris, you list every single one of those, and we are going to turn them over to the special counsel. Because this drip, drip, drip is undermining the credibility of this administration.”

the only backbone your aware of is the one in your ass.

26 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You should leave. If you don't give a damn about Russia meddling in our affairs, you should go live there. Should have known you were not worth a damn. If we were invaded, your girlish ass would be the first to run and hide or turncoat. Get the hell out. It's is O.K.in your mind what Russia has done. 

America was not invaded, the Democratic party was "invaded" and exposed.

If this were England who ousted the corrupt democratic party would you be as upset? Or does the word Russia just frighten the shit out of you?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

America was not invaded, the Democratic party was "invaded" and exposed.

If this were England who ousted the corrupt democratic party would you be as upset? Or does the word Russia just frighten the shit out of you?

This is the funny thing.   The Russians (or whoever) didn't make up things.  They simply exposed actual REAL Dem documents and correspondence that showed what dirty, lying, corrupt assholes the Dems are.

The lies, cheating and corruption don't bother Dems in the slightest.

It's having the truth about them come to light.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

and Shamo sitting on the closed beach with his family didn't piss off all you N.J. people???....come on.....and his15% approval rating?!....lol...he's an even bigger clown than Donny!!...I'll take Big Bird any day over Shamo....

well...at least Shamo is a Cowboy fan..I know all you NJ guys love that..LOL...

This..

4 hours ago, concha said:

Like our Democrat-run inner cities?

This is exactly why these clowns have no credibility, and clueless to boot. They make lame ass OPINIONATED statements, then conveniently ignore the FACTS of what's actually going on in reality. Chicago, SF, Oakland, LA (I'm sure that you could go on) are all freakin' cesspools.  Who runs 'em? I wonder......

4 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Im good with all of this except the bolded part. Bro we continue to do this. We continue to do worse. Think Snowden and what he exposed we were doing to our allies and to everyday citizens just like you and I? All under the Obama administration I add. I cant condemn Russia for meddling in our elections knowing we continue to do the same. For me it is more shame on us for allowing it to happen.

Why no uproar over Obama doing nothing about the Russian meddling until after HC lost? Why no uproar over the DNC refusal to have the intel agencies secure their servers? 

Obama not doing anything is not exactly true.  He did throw them out, took away the compounds, and told the American people what was going on.  Not sure how I would have dealt specifically to punish Russia other than sanctions.  I don't know that the DNC refused anything.  I'll have to look into that.  

I can condemn the Russians bc they are adversaries that want to have us divided and weakened.  Mission accomplished so far.  While we have done some scandalous shit I'm sure, I don't believe we did or are capable of doing what the Russians did.  Mainly due to the fact they have no free press.  If they did, i couldn't say we didn't.  Now I certainly don't think they created the current divide in our country but they did capatilized on it and continue to do so.  

There is a lot of things to be concerned about as a country.  Fighting each other and all the distrust should not be one of them.  I firmly believe we as a country have much more that we can agree on and accomplish together than we ever could apart.  To me it comes down to trusting that what the other person is telling you is sincere and valid.  All of us are dealing with a country run by big money, and our elected meat heads are beholden to their wealthy contributors.  We all want to raise our families in a safe environment.  We all want those same meat heads to actually work on our behalf.  So to me, us fighting each other is a waste of time and takes our eyes off the ball.  I feel like we are being hustled on a grand scale, all of us.  And we will be the biggest Mark in history if we don't get our shit together.  

I think I rambled again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

This is the funny thing.   The Russians (or whoever) didn't make up things.  They simply exposed actual REAL Dem documents and correspondence that showed what dirty, lying, corrupt assholes the Dems are.

The lies, cheating and corruption don't bother Dems in the slightest.

It's having the truth about them come to light.

Do you really think the Russians won't do it to the Repubs next time?  You think the Repubs haven't got some scandals hiding in their systems?  Its not about Dem or Repub, Its about US.  Russia was not out to get the Dems.  Putin doesn't care about Trump or the Repubs, just weakening our country.  

I'm sure we will be dealing with this again real soon and when it happens to Repubs, I will be defending America/Repub/Democrat again.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Do you really think the Russians won't do it to the Repubs next time?  You think the Repubs haven't got some scandals hiding in their systems?  Its not about Dem or Repub, Its about US.  Russia was not out to get the Dems.  Putin doesn't care about Trump or the Repubs, just weakening our country.  

I'm sure we will be dealing with this again real soon and when it happens to Repubs, I will be defending America/Repub/Democrat again.  

Who says they didn't?

And perhaps the Republicans do. Though I would posit to you that the Republicans have to be more careful as the great majority of the mainstream press is not their pillow-fluffing friends.

While I don't want folks meddling in our elections, I have to say that exposing corruption and dishonesty needs to happen somehow, and our major journalistic institutions - who we are supposed to count on a first line of defense against them - are not going to go after the Dems. We've seen this time and time again.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Obama not doing anything is not exactly true.  He did throw them out, took away the compounds, and told the American people what was going on.  Not sure how I would have dealt specifically to punish Russia other than sanctions.  I don't know that the DNC refused anything.  I'll have to look into that.  

I can condemn the Russians bc they are adversaries that want to have us divided and weakened.  Mission accomplished so far.  While we have done some scandalous shit I'm sure, I don't believe we did or are capable of doing what the Russians did.  Mainly due to the fact they have no free press.  If they did, i couldn't say we didn't.  Now I certainly don't think they created the current divide in our country but they did capatilized on it and continue to do so.  

There is a lot of things to be concerned about as a country.  Fighting each other and all the distrust should not be one of them.  I firmly believe we as a country have much more that we can agree on and accomplish together than we ever could apart.  To me it comes down to trusting that what the other person is telling you is sincere and valid.  All of us are dealing with a country run by big money, and our elected meat heads are beholden to their wealthy contributors.  We all want to raise our families in a safe environment.  We all want those same meat heads to actually work on our behalf.  So to me, us fighting each other is a waste of time and takes our eyes off the ball.  I feel like we are being hustled on a grand scale, all of us.  And we will be the biggest Mark in history if we don't get our shit together.  

I think I rambled again.

Bro Obama didn't do anything until after the election. Had the devil won he wouldn't have done a damn thing. We would have never known. We now know because of supposed leaks.

11 hours ago, World Citizen said:

So the whole point is to expand government?  Why?  What does expanding gov't do for those in gov't?  What is the point? 

By way of HC, global warming and women's rights?  Sorry I don't see the reasoning. 

And that's what the big government proponents count on.

16 hours ago, concha said:

Who says they didn't?

And perhaps the Republicans do. Though I would posit to you that the Republicans have to be more careful as the great majority of the mainstream press is not their pillow-fluffing friends.

While I don't want folks meddling in our elections, I have to say that exposing corruption and dishonesty needs to happen somehow, and our major journalistic institutions - who we are supposed to count on a first line of defense against them - are not going to go after the Dems. We've seen this time and time again.

I can appreciate your position.  I can.  I just don't think OUR troubles are because of the press.  I think you may be hyper sensitive to any negative reporting on Trump.  I know that I am hyper sensitive to Trump being a idiot so I can relate.  If I supported Trump, I can see how you might feel the press is just piling on.  But I don't support him and I don't want his lies and unstable behavior to ever become a normal thing.  Accepted norms have become norms for a very good reason.   

As for congress, Do you think they deserve the reporting done about them?  Are they treated fairly by the press?  

Good post though Conch.

• Like 1