OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

Related image

No one on the Trump team had any meetings with any Russians. This is all an attempt to undermine the legitimacy of this election and this president.

Image result for jake tapper cnn

You are sure about that?

Image result for mike pence looking surprised

Ermmm, Yeah. 

What about you Mr. President?

Image result for trump

To the best of my knowledge, no one on my campaign had any contact with any Russians.

You sure about that President Trump?

Image result for trump

Ermmm, yeah, to the best of my knowledge.

Image result for jeff sessions looking for help gif

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Don Jr., Kushner and Manafort did whaaat? 

The met with a Russian lawyer after an email exchange claimed to have high level info on Hillary? 

Image result for email chain donald jr

Image result for jeff sessions looking for help gif

0_0

xD

...GREAT POST....it says it all...in their OWN WORDS....but it could be "fake news" of course.....and I love Elmer Fudd!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Like your questions.  I'll give it a shot.  

In order to experience, an environment is needed.

A previous cycle of the same.  

Unknowable.

When/if proved, maybe we will pass into another universe.  Interesting thought/question.

Yes it is I think.  Some alive today can perform such feats.  Much harder to do here but there are some advanced and enlightened folks around.  Again, intetesting.  

You are a good guy WorldCitizen. You would be fun to hang with. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

That is some heavy shit... but true...

Couldn't we also come to terms with that same philosophy as it pertains to the right wing propaganda though?

...the rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious. (Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up!) 

If we are going to be totally forthcoming and objective that is. 

Pretty neat though. Especially when we are using it only to aid and abed our agenda in the debate. :D

What is all this crap about "collusion" in the news anyway?  The legal definition of collusion has little to do with what the Trump campaign is alleged to have done.  Think price-fixing or opponents in a lawsuit colluding to commit fraud.  Conspiracy would be a better term - but raises the question "to do what?".  I think people are trying to create the idea that "collusion" is a crime - but it is not.  What can be a crime is the product of the collusion - if that is in fact illegal.

19 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Couldn't we also come to terms with that same philosophy as it pertains to the right wing propaganda though?

...the rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious. (Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up!) 

If we are going to be totally forthcoming and objective that is. 

Pretty neat though. Especially when we are using it only to aid and abed our agenda in the debate. :D

There are those that will use any means at hand to get what they want with no guilt attached. It is becoming more common now it seems, and frankly, it is very disturbing to those that are taught to be honest and then see the shit others get away with daily. There is Definitely a double standard for regular citizens and politicians.

What I'm learning today is that I can sit in a court of law and say I don't remember, or I can claim there was no criminal intent, or I can burn/erase or hide documents from the law if I need to. 

The future of America does not look so good to me if this keeps up. Maybe it is time for me to join my son and his family on his 60' sail boat and just sail the world.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

There are those that will use any means at hand to get what they want with no guilt attached. It is becoming more common now it seems, and frankly, it is very disturbing to those that are taught to be honest and then see the shit others get away with daily. There is Definitely a double standard for regular citizens and politicians.

What I'm learning today is that I can sit in a court of law and say I don't remember, or I can claim there was no criminal intent, or I can burn/erase or hide documents from the law if I need to. 

The future of America does not look so good to me if this keeps up. Maybe it is time for me to join my son and his family on his 60' sail boat and just sail the world.

Believe me, I have similar thoughts often. About going totally off grid or whatever, where it seems these poison politics and the people pushing them can't have an effect on me or what I do, but, experience has taught me what you are running from always catches up. From the simplest little things to whatever else you could be running from, eventually it comes to roost.

I was more on about the propaganda being the same from both sides. It's interesting that folks on one side of the spectrum will stand and chant lock her up, then claim Russia, Russia, Russia is propaganda without ever the thought crossing their mind that the Lock her up stuff could be exactly the same damned thing. It's what happens when one becomes too invested in the propaganda. 

It's much better if a person can realize this to be true and come to terms with the possibility that none of it may be true at all. From either side. 

I'll tell you what is true though... Sticking with my "stuff comes home to roost" line above... The repeal, replace propaganda has come to roost squarely in the hen house of the right. 

It started with the right's constant deregulation or lack of regulation of banks and wall street, and once a new entitlement was introduced (history repeats itself. see the great depression) their only real option is going to be to adjust, correct and fine tune what is there. It was true with social security which began as a blanket of welfare and retirement but was eventually refined and separated into what we have today as welfare, food stamps, medicaid and retirement benefits. All of those were born from an economic crash brought on by lack of or constant deregulation of the markets and banks. 

Today, the Affordable Care Act is the new "social security" born from similar origins. Yet, here we go again, deregulating and etc. even as we watch congress wrestle with this new entitlement, which we are now stuck with. Rather than accept the truth of what keeps occurring, which is history repeating itself over and over again, and adjusting the ship accordingly, we insist on the same path over and over, and continually fight about it. 

It would be comical if it wasn't so true.

• Like 2

I don't know, man. No one wanted to get off the grid when Donald was grabbing them by the pussy and doing cocaine on a bus.   I promise you those were cocaine laughs.

I don't know why this surprises anyone. 

If you can't deal with reality then off the grid is probably the best place to be.

Don't wait until your side takes a L to get a philosophical thought. 9_9

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Believe me, I have similar thoughts often. About going totally off grid or whatever, where it seems these poison politics and the people pushing them can't have an effect on me or what I do, but, experience has taught me what you are running from always catches up. From the simplest little things to whatever else you could be running from, eventually it comes to roost.

I was more on about the propaganda being the same from both sides. It's interesting that folks on one side of the spectrum will stand and chant lock her up, then claim Russia, Russia, Russia is propaganda without ever the thought crossing their mind that the Lock her up stuff could be exactly the same damned thing. It's what happens when one becomes too invested in the propaganda. 

It's much better if a person can realize this to be true and come to terms with the possibility that none of it may be true at all. From either side. 

All in all, the USA is still the best place to live. Costa Rica has it's positives, but it is a third world country and you are at the mercy of it's government and the changing laws. Also there are ruthless gangs that stop buses and rob the passenger's. My surfing bro's were stopped and charged 20 American dollars by the police before we could continue down a road. Problem was that we didn't break any laws that we knew of and some of us spoke Spanish. The best we could figure was that it was a toll. Some of them Tiki girls (Ticas) are just plain hot... maybe a good place to find a wife if you're single and have more than average cash. 

38 minutes ago, Bormio said:

What is all this crap about "collusion" in the news anyway?  The legal definition of collusion has little to do with what the Trump campaign is alleged to have done.  Think price-fixing or opponents in a lawsuit colluding to commit fraud.  Conspiracy would be a better term - but raises the question "to do what?".  I think people are trying to create the idea that "collusion" is a crime - but it is not.  What can be a crime is the product of the collusion - if that is in fact illegal.

Not entirely sure why they chose to call it collusion, except that the clandestine services of the US have pretty much agreed that Russia was attempting to interfere with our election and it's processes. If we can pin colluding with this effort on Americans, especially those from the campaign that Russia was supposedly attempting to help, then it seems much worse than conspiring. Right? 

I mean, conspiring means they were only trying to help Russia help them or whatever and collusion seems like maybe equal players in something that did in fact happen. That's why it keeps getting called "possible" collusion, I think anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

All in all, the USA is still the best place to live. Costa Rica has it's positives, but it is a third world country and you are at the mercy of it's government and the changing laws. Also there are ruthless gangs that stop buses and rob the passenger's. My surfing bro's were stopped and charged 20 American dollars by the police before we could continue down a road. Problem was that we didn't break any laws that we knew of and some of us spoke Spanish. The best we could figure was that it was a toll. Some of them Tiki girls are just plain hot... maybe a good place to find a wife if you're single and have more than average cash. 

I was thinking more about learning Aleut and joining the Inuit in Alaska, or learning English and heading to Belize. xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

PS: I'm not sure how successful or unsuccessful my boy will be in life (he's young and bright), but if he somehow acquires a big boat and wants to float around the world we getting on the boat. 

I don't give a damn about anything-we floating! xD

Haha!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I don't know, man. No one wanted to get off the grid when Donald was grabbing them by the pussy and doing cocaine on a bus.   I promise you those were cocaine laughs.

I don't know why this surprises anyone. 

If you can't deal with reality then off the grid is probably the best place to be.

Don't wait until your side takes a L to get a philosophical thought. 9_9

I thought the same thing about the laughs.  

I've wanted off the grid for a long time.  Mainly for the cost, simple self sufficient, less footprint and  not for running from society.   Need some property though.  And it will need a well.   And a garden.   Chickens.  Ducks.  And close to ocean.  And mountains.  

• Like 2