OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

No they don't actually.  Nixon was never accused of breaking into those offices and that was the law broken.  Just need enough in House to have seen enough shit they vote him out.  

Sorry bro. Nixon left because he knew he was done.

At the federal level, Article II of the United States Constitution states in Section 4 that "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors."

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Dude how can any democrat question anyone including Satan himself in regards to honesty?

What do you mean?  Because some Democrats lies I can't recognize a Republican or their family as being a liar?  I have heard Jr speak 3 x and each time he lied.  Just like his father, lies are the go to move for them.  Its like breathing for Trump.  You may say everyone on planet Earth lies and I think you would be wrong, but you can never say Trump tells the truth.  You just can't because it's provable.  

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

At the federal level, Article II of the United States Constitution states in Section 4 that "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Key word is misdemeanor.  

What do you mean?  Because some Democrats lies I can't recognize a Republican or their family as being a liar?  I have heard Jr speak 3 x and each time he lied.  Just like his father, lies are the go to move for them.  Its like breathing for Trump.  You may say everyone on planet Earth lies and I think you would be wrong, but you can never say Trump tells the truth.  You just can't because it's provable.  

Fuck, lopez......dumb as a freakin rock.

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Some democrats lie? Rich coming from the party that rides with the Clinton's

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I don't hate Trump.  Seriously.  It would be like hating a autistic or downs kid.  He can't help himself, it is what it is.  I'll leave the hatred up to you guys.  There are people that I really, really don't like and have no respect for but that is something I'll have to work on.  I try to not hate anybody because I think people usually do the best they can and they don't wake up each day thinking how they can make my life harder.  I don't blame others for anything that happens to me.  

Hope that makes sense.

It is easily mistaken given the willingness by those on the left to publish/broadcast any shit thrown on their desk about Trump and the corresponding zeal from the leftist "Joe Public" to devour that shit like it's chocolate ice cream.

All that exists to form a basis for impeachment proceedings is left-wing allegations and fantasies.

Goebbels said it several ways, but he was right when he said:

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their own free will.

Propaganda must facilitate the displacement of aggression by specifying the targets for hatred.

This is the secret of propaganda: Those who are to be persuaded by it should be completely immersed in the ideas of the propaganda, without ever noticing that they are being immersed in it.

...the rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious. (Russia! Russia! Russia!)

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Its like saying that Capone was innocent because he hasn't broke any laws.  Everyone else knew he was a criminal but bc no smoking gun, his supporters proclaim him innocent.  He walked around free until tax evasion got him, which was how it will go for Trump.  He won't be found guilty of serious crimes but something much less serious and stupid.  Self inflicted.

Nixon resigned in order to avoid the inevitable conviction for obstruction.

Trump, not as smart as Nixon, nor as dumb, if that makes sense at all.

The collusion stuff can only turn public opinion unless it can be proven there was some treasonous trades involved. The obstruction or attempt to obstruct is the closest thing there is out there to get Trump impeached. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Its like saying that Capone was innocent because he hasn't broke any laws.  Everyone else knew he was a criminal but bc no smoking gun, his supporters proclaim him innocent.  He walked around free until tax evasion got him, which was how it will go for Trump.  He won't be found guilty of serious crimes but something much less serious and stupid.  Self inflicted.

Not going to happen, better chance of another Clinton getting elected. Not saying the dumb fuck Dems wont try it again, America just wont have it.

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The collusion stuff can only turn public opinion unless it can be proven there was some treasonous trades involved. The obstruction or attempt to obstruct is the closest thing there is out there to get Trump impeached. 

Agreed and that is as far fetched as Cajun finding out which relative is his mother.

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Who cares.

Lock JR up.....it's actually better.xD

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Some democrats lie? Rich coming from the party that rides with the Clinton's

Why should the average citizen, me, have to explain or be responsible for any politicians and what they say?  If they lies they lies.  When Trump lies he lies.  I should be able to call it out without having to being up every lie told before that time.  Are we talking politicians or citizens?  Politicians lie, stretch the truth, wishful thinking.  Trump lies and that won't change no matter who has lied in the past.  

I'm still trying to figure out why in the world the Repub health care Bill has that tax break for the rich.  I just don't get it and if you can help me understand it I would be interested in hearing it.  Unless you are rich this can't be good for Repubs or Dems right?  How are people talking about this in your area? 

• Like 1

impeachment is a political act - not a legal one.  So an actual crime does not have to take place.  However, as a practical matter, it does - there is a very, very high bar to overturn the results of an election - impeaching for political reasons would be a disastrous precedent that would make impeachment a real possibility for any president.  And no, Trump will not be impeached.

• Like 1

Why should the average citizen, me, have to explain or be responsible for any politicians and what they say?  If they lies they lies.  When Trump lies he lies.  I should be able to call it out without having to being up every lie told before that time.  Are we talking politicians or citizens?  Politicians lie, stretch the truth, wishful thinking.  Trump lies and that won't change no matter who has lied in the past.  

I'm still trying to figure out why in the world the Repub health care Bill has that tax break for the rich.  I just don't get it and if you can help me understand it I would be interested in hearing it.  Unless you are rich this can't be good for Repubs or Dems right?  How are people talking about this in your area? 

Most are sick as fuck of the media and ALL politicians. Ive already said if the republicans cant get this done fuck them all. Trump needs to find the Pubs and the Dems not that lump of shit Schumer or Polosi or Warren. he people who really care about America and get this done. I really like that trump said get this done by 1 Aug or else. Im betting there will be no Aug vacation this yr.

• Like 1