OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

4 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Both have run our cities forever. Both means Republicans and Democrats. 

Intellectually dishonest coward.

One party has run a combination of the mayor-ships and city councils of our major cities for many decades. Overwhelmingly so.

Not two.

• Like 2

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/top100dangerous

http://rare.us/rare-news/crime-and-punishment/democrats-run-the-cities-with-the-highest-violent-crime-rates/

Of the top 20 cities on Neighborhood Scout’s 2015 list, two of the mayors (Atlantic City, NJ, and Myrtle Beach, SC) are Republicans, though the mayor of Atlantic City was only elected in 2013, taking office in 2014. Prior to his election, the mayor’s office was held by a string of Democrats.

Two mayors (Saginaw, MI, and Rockford, IL) appear to be independents, or did not make party affiliation part of their campaign—which isn’t unusual, since city and county elections are often run on a non-partisan basis.

But 16 of the 20 highest violent crime cities have Democratic mayors. And if you’re wondering, Baltimore comes in at 18 on the Neighborhood Scout list—though it could be in for a move up on the 2016 list.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/top100dangerous

http://rare.us/rare-news/crime-and-punishment/democrats-run-the-cities-with-the-highest-violent-crime-rates/

Of the top 20 cities on Neighborhood Scout’s 2015 list, two of the mayors (Atlantic City, NJ, and Myrtle Beach, SC) are Republicans, though the mayor of Atlantic City was only elected in 2013, taking office in 2014. Prior to his election, the mayor’s office was held by a string of Democrats.

Two mayors (Saginaw, MI, and Rockford, IL) appear to be independents, or did not make party affiliation part of their campaign—which isn’t unusual, since city and county elections are often run on a non-partisan basis.

But 16 of the 20 highest violent crime cities have Democratic mayors. And if you’re wondering, Baltimore comes in at 18 on the Neighborhood Scout list—though it could be in for a move up on the 2016 list.

don't baffle boy wonder with facts.

Just now, thc6795 said:

don't baffle boy wonder with facts.

I have Chip #1 on ignore because he's a racist fuktard.

Chip #2 has been challenged with simple questions and is doing the same fact-free BS trolling that Chip #1 does. (I wonder how that is?)

But they send "themselves" little supportive messages acting like they're the ones presenting facts and evidence. It's hilarious.

Idiots and intellectual cowards.

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

I have Chip #1 on ignore because he's a racist fuktard.

Chip #2 has been challenged with simple questions and is doing the same fact-free BS trolling that Chip #1 does. (I wonder how that is?)

But they send "themselves" little supportive messages acting like they're the ones presenting facts and evidence. It's hilarious.

Idiots and intellectual cowards.

I have chip 2 on ignore. Chip one I enjoy calling him the pile of shit he is. They are one in the same. This coward came up with a black racist to cover up him being a white racist.

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and you're from Jersey and Shamo-Chris Christy is your boy.....:$

DiBlasio or Christie

I'll take Christie, he hasn't pissed off his whole police force.

DiBasio, mayor of the financial capital of the world goes to Hamburg to protest the G20 a financial/economic meeting

You can't make this shit up

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Maybe they can understand the chart. It is bright in color. They don't read though. 

You are fuktards. That chart measures changes in murder rates. Not murder rates themselves.

You are painfully stupid.

The cities with the highest murder rates in the county are - and have been - run by predominantly Democrat mayors and city councils.

Fact.

LMAO.  What fools. Can't read a simple graph.  xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Prove it. Prove 16 of the 20 highest violent crime cities have Democratic Mayors. 

Additionally, do you know what a major city is?

Rockford Ill.===15,000

Atlantic City===39, 260

Myrtle Beach==29,000

Saginaw Mich.=49,849

Baltimore is major at 622,793

New York's city council has 3 Republicans. There are 51 seats. The rest are all Dem. 

Los Angeles: 15 seats, one Republican

Chicago:  one Republican alderman out of 50

Detroit:  Need to ask?

Philadelphia: 3 of 17 Republican

Baltimore:  LMAO

Atlanta: Gee...

Though there may be the odd Republican mayor over the years here and there, our major cities have - overwhelmingly - been governed by Dems for many decades.

8 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Is that all you see? 

Yes it is. 

Unable to expand thought. Limited capacity

Doubleup. Read it twice.

Unlike you and your alter ego, I can read and understand graphs.

You made yourself look the fool you are.

It's funny, the one attempt I've seen from the retard patrol to introduce facts into the debate and you face plant.

Predictable as the sun rising in the east. xD

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

No matter how you look at it, you are not up to par. Your thought process leaves much to be desired. 

Simplistic in theory. 

Trying to prove a point of view with no knowledge of how to. 

Makes that point null and void. 

No more conversation needed. 

Drivel and pablum.

No substance.

No fact.

You are a worthless intellectual coward.

Chip to the core.

• Like 1

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Do you feel threatened? I am here to help. You must try a little harder. 

First, I want you to breath deep. ...........................O.K., now lets close our eyes and what we want to see is nothing. The word itself. I want you to spell it out in your head. That should be easy enough since that would describe the contents thereof. 

Just be rational

And... worthless Chip #2 goes bye-bye

4 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Do you feel threatened? I am here to help. You must try a little harder. 

First, I want you to breath deep. ...........................O.K., now lets close our eyes and what we want to see is nothing. The word itself. I want you to spell it out in your head. That should be easy enough since that would describe the contents thereof. 

Just be rational

Be careful. #kellyanneconcha will put you on ignore, but read all your posts and mention you in every post. Lmao

He has that ignore thing down like he reads charts. xD

11 hours ago, PJR said:

When it comes to lies, let's see: "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it."  Or how about saying Benghazi happened because of a Youtube video? In the process, they put an innocent man in jail.

As far as healthcare, it's not about healthcare, it's about expanding the size of government.  Healthcare, like global warming, women's rights, etc. is a means to an end.  

So the whole point is to expand government?  Why?  What does expanding gov't do for those in gov't?  What is the point? 

By way of HC, global warming and women's rights?  Sorry I don't see the reasoning. 

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Image result for lindsey graham

If you are running for president and a foreign government emails you asking if you would like their help, the answer is ALWAYS NOOOO! 

Image result for trump

Well that advice is just a little bit late Lindsey.

I Lindsey's defense, it used to be common knowledge/sense.  Not anymore I guess.  

4 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Republicans want dirty air, dirty water, want to take SS from grandma, want to throw grandma off a cliff, hate the little guy, tax cuts for the rich blah , blah, blah. Same old b.s. from the communist left for the past 100 years. Get some new materials please. We all know how all inclusive the looney left is?

The material is relevant and is happening now.  Why talk about something that is of no concern to me.  I understand you are anti anything from the left no matter if it benefits you or not.  And your arguments for the rich getting richer and everyone else getting screwed is a very compelling one and I'll definitely consider the benefits of dirty water and people dying from lack of HC.  

Very persuasive.  

2 hours ago, Zipcep said:

DiBlasio or Christie

I'll take Christie, he hasn't pissed off his whole police force.

DiBasio, mayor of the financial capital of the world goes to Hamburg to protest the G20 a financial/economic meeting

You can't make this shit up

and Shamo sitting on the closed beach with his family didn't piss off all you N.J. people???....come on.....and his15% approval rating?!....lol...he's an even bigger clown than Donny!!...I'll take Big Bird any day over Shamo....

well...at least Shamo is a Cowboy fan..I know all you NJ guys love that..LOL...

• Like 1