OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Not going to happen, better chance of another Clinton getting elected. Not saying the dumb fuck Dems wont try it again, America just wont have it.

No America won't have a Clinton again.  That seems to be a reasonable assumption.  I hope.  I Just want a mentally stable person who doesn't think only he can fix the world.  Be it Repub or Dem or Independent.  Just be responsible, thoughtful, care about all of us and hold yourself to a higher standard of conduct that the office requires.  And compromise and get things done.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

No America won't have a Clinton again.  That seems to be a reasonable assumption.  I hope.  I Just want a mentally stable person who doesn't think only he can fix the world.  Be it Repub or Dem or Independent.  Just be responsible, thoughtful, care about all of us and hold yourself to a higher standard of conduct that the office requires.  And compromise and get things done.

As would most of us. problem is our government is so corrupt this will NEVER happen. I fear it really will take a revolution. Not necessarily a war but a national protest of some sort.   

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Most are sick as fuck of the media and ALL politicians. Ive already said if the republicans cant get this done fuck them all. Trump needs to find the Pubs and the Dems not that lump of shit Schumer or Polosi or Warren. he people who really care about America and get this done. I really like that trump said get this done by 1 Aug or else. Im betting there will be no Aug vacation this yr.

Brother, Warren does care about is citizens and is fighting for us everyday.  She is yours and my champion and is trying to keep the rules fair.  You really need to look at why you don't like her and examine that.  Make a list of things you don't like and examine that.  Make a list of what you think you both care about and that list will be much longer imo.  I truly believe that.  She is just as smart or smarter than Wall Street and I feel better that she has my interest in mind as opposed to theirs. But to each his own so I won't try to convince you if you already have your mind made up.  Just think about it.

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

As would most of us. problem is our government is so corrupt this will NEVER happen. I fear it really will take a revolution. Not necessarily a war but a national protest of some sort.   

That's true and money is the reason imo.  That needs to change.  I'm pretty sick of money and it's negative influence in our society.  

That may be because I'm not the 1 %.  But I doubt it.

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Brother, Warren does care about is citizens and is fighting for us everyday.  She is yours and my champion and is trying to keep the rules fair.  You really need to look at why you don't like her and examine that.  Make a list of things you don't like and examine that.  Make a list of what you think you both care about and that list will be much longer imo.  I truly believe that.  She is just as smart or smarter than Wall Street and I feel better that she has my interest in mind as opposed to theirs. But to each his own so I won't try to convince you if you already have your mind made up.  Just think about it.

Yeah we will just agree to disagree on Pocahontas

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That's true and money is the reason imo.  That needs to change.  I'm pretty sick of money and it's negative influence in our society.  

That may be because I'm not the 1 %.  But I doubt it.

agree bro 100% it really is the 1% of the 1%

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, concha said:

Very well stated and played perfectly by conservative/repubs for last 20+ years.  The thing that insures your effectiveness is your ability to get on the same page.  Organizing and prioritizing your talking points.  Something we are slow to learn but maybe we are getting it a little.  

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Very well stated and played perfectly by conservative/repubs for last 20+ years.  The thing that insures your effectiveness is your ability to get on the same page.  Organizing and prioritizing your talking points.  Something we are slow to learn but maybe we are getting it a little.  

<<eye roll>>

The left has had the mainstream press in its pocket for decades with this crap. THAT is collusion.

You know it.

I know it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

I came in the world froggy. You though, are not worth my time. Although I will let time take it's own course with you. The is no known cure for AIDS. I will introduce you to water hose and tailpipe. 

All things your mom practices on before payday

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Dozens ?...................O.K.

You seem to have this thing for moms and washing hands. What did she have you doing? 

Told you it was right and then gets hysterical when ya'll are done and screams at you about washing your hands?

"Be a good boy, do what momma says". "Touch here",.........."come on son, it's O.K., ......mommy wants you to". 

Now you don't know who you are. 

You sound as if your getting hard, are you getting aroused you sick fuck?

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Yea your track record. It sucks plain and simple. Your entire life is obsessed and hoping our president fails. I guess you feel good about that georgie? Whatever you post we'll take the opposite and we'll be on the correct side of things. I've never seen a clown like you so wrong all the time. It takes a special breed to be constantly incorrect. 

"Your entire life is obsessed and hoping our president fails."...like your entire life was under Obama for 8 years???....constantly incorrect?....try again Jimmy....O.o

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

She did say last time I saw her that you were twice the man your pops was. If you double your new name and add 1 for the time I did her, you get your name. 

you really are a sick fuck. Now play with the dead, after 20 yrs I don't think bones are left.

It took you all of two seconds to stop being a man btw? What was it you said Cajun? Children.

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Don't get upset now you little punk. You are the culprit here. Trying to have it both ways. Want to dish it but can't take it. 

bitch I am fine Im just pointing out what a bitch you are. 2 seconds ago you said don't talk about moms. What ever floats your boat. your white ass will never bother me.

4 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Don't get upset now you little punk. You are the culprit here. Trying to have it both ways. Want to dish it but can't take it. 

Cajun you cant even hide your white racist ass behind your alter ego black racist. This post screams I am a white inbred piece of trailer trash from LA.  

2 hours ago, concha said:

The thing is that even if collusion occurred, it is not a crime. Ukraine and the Hillary campaign anyone?

And just what is the NYT's track record so far in its anti-Trump campaign?

So far, this is actually just another AIr McMufin from the DNC's propaganda arm, despite the desperate fantasies of the left.

..lol...yet another nothing burger huh??....as Jr. just hired his own lawyer?....it's the big bad NY times fault Donny is screwing up all the time??...or is it shoot the messenger once  again....