Beheaded teacher in France

HSFBfan

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

maybe I will be smart like you one day and not see the disease they spread without regard for the law, ethics or morals

I wonder how the journalist they attacked and put in ICU feels about these peaceful people?

I'm sure they feel a whole lot better than the people who had their head sawed off with butcher's knives or who were burned alive in cages. Also they feel better than the people that were burned alive in buildings and discos, or on buses. Again apples and oranges. You are smarter than your comments.

8 hours ago, 181pl said:

Wow, your liberal racism and low intelligence is really showing. 

Hasidic Jews are not terrorists and don't go around cutting people's heads off, bombing discos, flying planes into buildings, bombing busses, bombing barracks, bombing markets, burning people alive in cages, etc. etc.

You are a fucking moron and should be banned from ever posting here again....

I think his point is that it's a mistake to draw generalizations about an entire group of people based on a few of its extreme members.

We don't say that Christians are violent when a few of them bomb an abortion clinic. And we don't say that Republicans are violent when a few of them go on a shooting spree. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I think his point is that it's a mistake to draw generalizations about an entire group of people based on a few of its extreme members.

We don't say that Christians are violent when a few of them bomb an abortion clinic. And we don't say that Republicans are violent when a few of them go on a shooting spree. 

I thought he made a good point too...

But then kind of just went off the rails...

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

He knows damned well what I said but he is a racist. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

we goes through hell year round with this sect... this is just the latest installment... a deadly instalment 

What makes you think I am not familiar with your complaints ?

Ever hear of Lakewood NJ ?

image.thumb.png.2b41eff69931073aa46648992b823de0.png

They work the system, stick to themselves, and will have a dozen baby toys on the front yard and sidewalk of each house....They will run the school board only to take the money to fund their own private schools....

village to raise a child mentality...usually espoused by the left......so why all the hate ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

He knows damned well what I said but he is a racist. 

Wow. Big logic from your tiny brain. You calling me a racist is as effective as me calling you a f****. You're just throwing out words. What's racist is New York City allowing black lives matter to destroy their city and riot in the thousands. Yet they call a few Hasidim congregating for a wedding or religious service, which is their constitutional right, a super spreader event? All the blm riots are not constitutionally protected the second at crime is committed, which is about every second that one of those lousy, laughable events occurs. They are crimes and you're a dumb f****** liberal.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Wow. Big logic from your tiny brain. You calling me a racist is as effective as me calling you a f****. You're just throwing out words. What's racist is New York City allowing black lives matter to destroy their city and riot in the thousands. Yet they call a few Hasidim congregating for a wedding or religious service, which is their constitutional right, a super spreader event? All the blm riots are not constitutionally protected the second at crime is committed, which is about every second that one of those lousy, laughable events occurs. They are crimes and you're a dumb f****** liberal.

and yet nothing happening to the Hispanics which has a higher covid infection rate than the Jewish population. Guess whose getting locked up 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 6:00 PM, Troll said:

What makes you think I am not familiar with your complaints ?

Ever hear of Lakewood NJ ?

image.thumb.png.2b41eff69931073aa46648992b823de0.png

They work the system, stick to themselves, and will have a dozen baby toys on the front yard and sidewalk of each house....They will run the school board only to take the money to fund their own private schools....

village to raise a child mentality...usually espoused by the left......so why all the hate ?

Yes I am familiar with Lakewood NJ. My sincere sympathies. 

You are near there? 

19 hours ago, 181pl said:

You are  a complete and utter asshole. 

but do have a nice day. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Yes I am familiar with Lakewood NJ. My sincere sympathies. 

You are near there? 

Well it does border Toms River and Brick....

Funniest thing on GOOGle I just noticed tho.

have you seen this front web page propaganda?

Is Seaside Heights NJ Safe?
With a crime rate of 83 per one thousand residents, Seaside Heights has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 12. 

C'mon man...