9/1 H Archbishop Moeller (OH)
9/8 A Male
9/15 H Champagnat, (FL)
9/22 A Jeffersontown
9/29 H St. Xavier
10/6 H Eastern
10/13 H Seneca
10/20 A Ballard

http://www.trinityrocks.com/news/trinity-high-school-announces-2017-football-schedule/

Nice schedule .... you got a prediction ? 

8 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Nice schedule .... you got a prediction ? 

Trinity's defense should be pretty stout this year, as for the offense, as long as the QB is above average, they should gone undefeated. Home games against Moeller and Carmel really help in me saying that. If they were away, I'd say both would probably be a loss. I'm not sure how Warren Central is going to be this year, though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THS2011 said:

Trinity's defense should be pretty stout this year, as for the offense, as long as the QB is above average, they should gone undefeated. Home games against Moeller and Carmel really help in me saying that. If they were away, I'd say both would probably be a loss. I'm not sure how Warren Central is going to be this year, though. 

Warren Central is going to be a tough out.  If you have any weakness in the secondary, they'll try to exploit it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, THS2011 said:

Trinity 2017
8/18 H Carmel (IN)
8/25 A Warren Central (IN)
9/1 H Archbishop Moeller (OH)
9/8 A Male
9/15 H Champagnat, (FL)
9/22 A Jeffersontown
9/29 H St. Xavier
10/6 H Eastern
10/13 H Seneca
10/20 A Ballard

http://www.trinityrocks.com/news/trinity-high-school-announces-2017-football-schedule/

I don't see a NJ squad on the schedule, but see much NJ bloviating and insight in this thread. 9_9

I'll say this.  We are definitely going to have a good idea on how good a bunch of Fl teams are.   Seems like every tier of team will be tested.    I know very little of Champagnat, but they are a small school up and comer.   Very tough to tell how good they will be.  I'd definitely favor Trinity, but there are some good players on the team.   

Whoever #2 is looks beeeast!

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

STA had  "Beasts", lots of them.......Bosco ate those beasts twice... 

yes we know that.  Everyone knows Bosco pulled a mighty ducks on team Iceland.  It happened TWICE, but dude get over it lol.  

All I was saying is whoever #2 is looks like a good player, but he's ONE guy lol.  Trinity should win this game with their depth for sure.   

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I appreciate the passion and unbridled enthusiasm Drummer has for his alma mater 50+ years after the fact. 

Yea I get it and think it's cool as well.....when they are the topic or in the topic of discussion.  When they get interjected randomly into every topic it is annoying and frankly just weird / irrelevant.

9 hours ago, 954gator said:

I'll say this.  We are definitely going to have a good idea on how good a bunch of Fl teams are.   Seems like every tier of team will be tested.    I know very little of Champagnat, but they are a small school up and comer.   Very tough to tell how good they will be.  I'd definitely favor Trinity, but there are some good players on the team.   

Whoever #2 is looks beeeast!

For what it's worth Melbourne Central Catholic beat them last season 36-18

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On Wed Jun 21 2017 at 3:29 PM, Drummer61 said:

Pussy Fla team....Trinity will never man up and play tough Fla teams,BG,BNU,DLS, SJB, MD and like that..

On Wed Jun 21 2017 at 0:21 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

BTW was Trinity's first choice for 9/15. Unfortunately, we couldn't get it done. ESPN most likely would've televised it had the game been scheduled. 

Well it looks like Trinity was trying to play a Florida team that beat BG.  Doesn't always work out tho

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

There's actually no excuse for Bosco and Trinity to not get together in the next few years. Trinity dished out big money. More money than Bosco has ever gotten from any other host team. 

GSB, make it happen the next opening Bosco has 

Beatty still there but not Toal so won't have the same hype. Still a good matchup though ...