Interesting Article and Data

concha

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Is the data she presents incorrect?

Like Andy, you make no point and point to nothing specific while doing so.

I'm saying that the whole article is based off an incorrect assumption.  The idea that America is being torn apart from an 'idea of racism' is stupid and places the blame and responsibility on those who are experiencing racism, institutional or otherwise.  

Tricknology is what that is.  I know how this is going to go so I'll leave you to it.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I never intended to disprove anything.

I intended to prove that the writer is not a serious intellectual and offers no solutions to her alleged problem.

If I know exactly what a person is going to write before even reading the article then it's not in any way interesting.

So she's a female shapiro

1 hour ago, concha said:

Why do you say "it went into the shitter"?

The point is that claims of white privilege and patriarchy and all that are expected to be accepted and taken as true at face value. The person making the claim is not expected to provide any evidence that they actually deserved the job over the person that actually got it, and per the data provided in later paragraphs, statistically there are lots of people who may be objectively more qualified out there who are of a different skin color.

In fact, it is pointed out that black students perform at lower levels on the standardized tests yet are not held to the same standards when it comes to qualifying for admission to schools and jobs later on ("reverse" racism/affirmative action). 

Where are the name calling and personal attacks in the article?

Shit ton of facts, been over this a while back. 
You wanna revisit this, now?

Why the sudden enlightenment?

The pattern of the article is a pattern you follow, some decent substance then a boomerang.  However the name calling and personal attacks are all yours.... that’s what I meant. 

bgw

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The article was fairly decent and seemed to have a argument, then you get to the tenth paragraph and it went into the shitter.

White Fragility at it's finest, kinda like Conchita's arguments, fairly compelling arguments albeit with some weak points then it degrades straight to racist bigotry, escalating to name calling and personal attacks.

bgw

It's the kernel of truth wrapped in a shell of pablum with a no-solutions-here cherry on top.

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Shit ton of facts, been over this a while back. 
You wanna revisit this, now?

Why the sudden enlightenment?

The pattern of the article is a pattern you follow, some decent substance then a boomerang.  However the name calling and personal attacks are all yours.... that’s what I meant. 

bgw

Where's the racism you mention?

I know it's a the obligatory knee-jerk reaction, but any specifics?

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'll pull a concha.

Was anything I said incorrect?

🤡

The key word here for you is "irrelevant", Andy. As in, what you wrote was irrelevant. 🤣

You might as well have written posts about today's weather in Libreville, Gabon.

You're welcome.

🤡

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Pointing out that her writings are pablum and that her record isn't one of a serious person is not at all irrelevant to the topic.

Your opinion. And we know how little that is worth.

Of course, you completely fail to address the facts she presented.

It's typical.

Andy doesn't like the point of the article and can't disprove it, so he goes on a Tourette's attack of utter irrelevancies.

🤡

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Your opinion.

Which is well-informed.

Articles are always offered as "interesting" on subjects that you want dismissed. Any care that you have for the topic ends at is being discussed. The quicker it's dismissed the better.

You never actually care about any of it.

You don't care about racism. You don't care about policing. You don't care about COVID-19. You want to dismiss all of them.

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Which is well-informed.

Articles are always offered as "interesting" on subjects that you want dismissed. Any care that you have for the topic ends at is being discussed. The quicker it's dismissed the better.

You never actually care about any of it.

You don't care about racism. You don't care about policing. You don't care about COVID-19. You want to dismiss all of them.

You wouldn't know it given that you literally addressed roughly zero of the article.

Or did you mean you're well informed about the weather in Libreville?

Andy continues to shuck and jive and dodge actually to avoid coming up with something substantive. It's a clear indication he is completely and utterly incapable of doing so.

And he wants us to believe that he actually has the slightest clue about what I care about.  He has a wide open invite here to actually address a topic of racism (which I posted because according to Andy I don't care  🤡). But what does Andy do? Anything but address it. 😂

He is as unserious as he is unintelligent.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I've given plenty.

We all know that you're dumb and lost.

You've been a big zero.

Proven.

Demonstrated.

You probably think are a contributor at the low-paying gubmint bureaucrat job you fail at also.

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

I'm saying that the whole article is based off an incorrect assumption.  The idea that America is being torn apart from an 'idea of racism' is stupid and places the blame and responsibility on those who are experiencing racism, institutional or otherwise.  

Tricknology is what that is.  I know how this is going to go so I'll leave you to it.  

So you think there is no basis for the idea that underrepresentation reflects underqualification?