proud girls klan attacking black churches

Ga96

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Ohhh I know mr let me loot and burn every business in America isn’t talking, they didn’t touch the church they just destroyed the itty bitty BLM sign, don’t be two faced

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Here are the dumb dumbs in support and defense of a bunch of racist.  Carry on losers...and Happy Holidays.  

I'm sure that last line offended you soft snowflakes.  

The leader of the Proud Boys approves...

enrique-tarrio.png?w=400

"It was a dumbass post from a race card tossing imbecile, but he did wish me 'Happy Holidays', so I'll look to the positive."

- Enrique Tarrio

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Here are the dumb dumbs in support and defense of a bunch of racist.  Carry on losers...and Happy Holidays.  

I'm sure that last line offended you soft snowflakes.  

Screw your Happy Holidays. I knew you said it out of malice. Most people do. It is said with sarcasm of erasing Christmas because Christmas is a Christian holiday. Christians are the most persecuted group and trying to diminish one of the most holy days ties right in to that. Like calling Christians “Easter Worshippers” 

• Like 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

There was a rep from NC who said that Ralph Warnock is a radical leftist who claims to be a pastor but supports abortion and infanticide and they said he was being racist. Is there any argument that a left winger can convey without injecting identity politics? 

If there was ever a rhetorical question...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Screw your Happy Holidays. I knew you said it out of malice. Most people do. It is said with sarcasm of erasing Christmas because Christmas is a Christian holiday. Christians are the most persecuted group and trying to diminish one of the most holy days ties right in to that. Like calling Christians “Easter Worshippers” 

Lol

Out of malice?  LMAO!  How about FUCK your Christianity you fake Christian.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Happy Holidays my ass.....It's Merry Christmas...Which was made a national holiday in 1870 by President U. Grant...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Lol

Out of malice?  LMAO!  How about FUCK your Christianity you fake Christian.  

Im a Christian and ill be the first to admit there are a lot of fake Christians and hypocrites like nolegirl a lot of them just so happen to be republicans as well.

56 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Im a Christian

Aren’t you a little on the judge mental side for a “real” Christian?

58 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

ill be the first to admit there are a lot of fake Christians

There are hundreds of altar(ed) boys that will attest to that but I guess one more endorsement doesn’t hurt.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

hypocrites like nolegirl

I would be willing to bet he adheres more closely to Christian doctrine in his beliefs and practices than you do. 

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

lot of them just so happen to be republicans as well.

No shit Sherlock.  If you follow Christian doctrine closely you’re more likely to be a conservative person by nature.  From what I see, republican Christians are less “fake” than their democratic counterparts.  Example, Democrats supporting Pro-choice (formerly abortion, which is simply a rebranded description of fetuscide).  Amongst democratic icons, Kennedy and Clinton, both known infidels.  Isn’t infidelity frowned upon by “real” Christians?  Widespread acceptance of gay lifestyle, same sex marriage etc., supported by democratic “Christians”.  You could go on and on, but pretend Christians will argue endlessly how pious they are.