If we’re all in line at the ATM, don’t be that guy that makes 3 separate transactions in a row

imaGoodBoyNow

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Pet peeve.  They look at the machine like they never saw one before.  That and standing in line at Starbucks and then have no idea what to order

This is teh one I can't stomach! 

Mother fucker is in line 10 minutes texting and talking then gets to the counter and starts to look around for what he may want. People, a failed species. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

Or use the disabled parking spot to use the atm when you’re not disabled. Picking up dinner tonight, trying to support a local restaurant with the whole Covid thing. While I’m waiting I see a car in the disabled spot, No placard on mirror or disabled plate. As I’m walking out, here he comes. Young and healthy looking, just parked there because the spots 50 feet away to far to walk I guess. Another POS!!

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Or use the disabled parking spot to use the atm when you’re not disabled. Picking up dinner tonight, trying to support a local restaurant with the whole Covid thing. While I’m waiting I see a car in the disabled spot, No placard on mirror or disabled plate. As I’m walking out, here he comes. Young and healthy looking, just parked there because the spots 50 feet away to far to walk I guess. Another POS!!

I sometimes thank them for reminding me what an asshole looks like. 

And I’m smiling....

The look is priceless. 

bgw

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, noonereal said:

This is teh one I can't stomach! 

Mother fucker is in line 10 minutes texting and talking then gets to the counter and starts to look around for what he may want. People, a failed species. 

Haha holy shit that’s what this Jabroni did, he waited for me to pull up fully behind him then he drove up a foot to atm and then and only then does the Stronzo to look for his debt card then proceeded to insert his card 3-4 multiple times

21 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Haha holy shit that’s what this Jabroni did, he waited for me to pull up fully behind him then he drove up a foot to atm and then and only then does the Stronzo to look for his debt card then proceeded to insert his card 3-4 multiple times

I wonder how these mokes get  through life.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

I wonder how these mokes get  through life.

Yes exactly lol  🤣 I mean who in their right mind would be so dependent on their dollars and so unprepared that they must sit  and wait in lines for it and then feel the need to blame the other people for it and bitch them out on the internet 🤬like they are not the stupid one   🤓 well      It   looks like    👀.  moron got there ahead of you 🤣

🍿

• Haha 1