Georgia 2021 Games

ngdawg

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@ngdawg what's the Gwinnett Dawgs doing? 

Yall playing Buford again finally? 

Gonna go try for an even 6 on that all time record vs Buford? 

I mean... you'd be 1 closer to the 24 needed wins to be even with em... 

Nah, we have the exact same schedule as last year minus McEachern and plus Hoover. And honestly those losses to Buford aren't representative of both teams being good. We were terrible until 2003, so of course we got beat up before then. Now? It may be a different story.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Nah, we have the exact same schedule as last year minus McEachern and plus Hoover. And honestly those losses to Buford aren't representative of both teams being good. We were terrible until 2003, so of course we got beat up before then. Now? It may be a different story.

True... 

NG of old was a different  Breed... 

But I do feel like Buford would be the favorite... 

56 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm not sure. 

The Georgia poster did say it was a first ever meeting and I do think Cairo and Escambia (FL) have played before so you might be right

Escambia FL would be the heavy favorite. Escambia County AL would get steamrolled. It’s a big difference in opponents 

On 3/27/2021 at 9:15 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Escambia FL would be the heavy favorite. Escambia County AL would get steamrolled. It’s a big difference in opponents 

Cairo aint what they used to be.... 

Used to be the type of squad that would break off  winning streaks... and state titles like 2 or 3 per 5 year stint... 

Not anymore... 

I'm honestly surprised Cairo is even a 4A school... 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Cairo aint what they used to be.... 

Used to be the type of squad that would break off  winning streaks... and state titles like 2 or 3 per 5 year stint... 

Not anymore... 

I'm honestly surprised Cairo is even a 4A school... 

They gave West Florida a game a few years back when West Florida was ranked higher than Cairo. WF was 54 in Florida and Cairo was 77 in GA but it was only 19-7. 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They gave West Florida a game a few years back when West Florida was ranked higher than Cairo. WF was 54 in Florida and Cairo was 77 in GA but it was only 19-7. 

Cairo is always a tough gritty squad...

Always has been too... 

Even on a down year Cairo is not to be scoffed at... 

The Syrupmakers will turn the tables on you... 

They have a history of upsets... 

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Just saw Lee County's OOS schedule for this season. Who the hell is East Ridge from Florida? And I see that they have North Miami Beach as their homecoming game. Besides playing Dr. Phillips in 2018, Lee County be on that weak shit when it comes to oos scheduling...smh. 

East Ridge is a Metro Orlando school.... 

Last year they where not good....

I do believe they had 1 good season recently but thats it... 

It's a W for the Trojans of Lee.... 

What's the rest of the schedule?

East Ridge is hot garbage. They are stupid bad. Without looking they might not be top 300 in Florida. I think the coach signs up for intentional ass whoopings. They have played a few OOS teams way out of their league. They even played Miami Central a few years ago and got crushed. The coach must be from International School of Broward. Lol. 

• Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Just saw Lee County's OOS schedule for this season. Who the hell is East Ridge from Florida? And I see that they have North Miami Beach as their homecoming game. Besides playing Dr. Phillips in 2018, Lee County be on that weak shit when it comes to oos scheduling...smh. 

Ever since the St Frances Academy debacle they might want to restore their image with the worst OOS teams they can find. Casual fans won’t know any different 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

East Ridge is hot garbage. They are stupid bad. Without looking they might not be top 300 in Florida. I think the coach signs up for intentional ass whoopings. They have played a few OOS teams way out of their league. They even played Miami Central a few years ago and got crushed. The coach must be from International School of Broward. Lol. 

I know Lee had to replace Tift County.... 

Tift backed out and scheduled Godby... 

Lee should still play @ Lowndes... because I doubt they're getting a home game against Lowndes.... 

Crawford County was a covid game... 

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I know Lee had to replace Tift County.... 

Tift backed out and scheduled Godby... 

Lee should still play @ Lowndes... because I doubt they're getting a home game against Lowndes.... 

Crawford County was a covid game... 

Lee definitely could have found a much better team than East Ridge without a doubt. I just checked. They were 220 in Florida. There are probably 500 teams closer to Leesburg than East Ridge 

• Thumbs Down 1

51 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Ever since the St Frances Academy debacle they might want to restore their image with the worst OOS teams they can find. Casual fans won’t know any different 

Crazy thing about that game is that they were in it until they fumbled the ball at the beginning of the second half....smh. Lee County needs to be playing Miami Central, Booker T Washington, MNW. Hell, they should link up with STA! I think that would be a good one. Talk to your guy Dean @GardenStateBaller

28 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Crazy thing about that game is that they were in it until they fumbled the ball at the beginning of the second half....smh. Lee County needs to be playing Miami Central, Booker T Washington, MNW. Hell, they should link up with STA! I think that would be a good one. Talk to your guy Dean @GardenStateBaller

STA had Mceachern scheduled before Covid... 

Kinda glad that didn't happen tbh... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t get why the GMA teams are so stoked to schedule quality OOS teams, while So Ga can’t find their way out of a paper bag in this respect. Something’s gotta give soon.