Freedom of speech ...

John Adams

29 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

But you only selectively respect people's opinions. Or selectively call them courageous.

I respect the fact someone says their opinion without being politically correct and stand by their beliefs no matter how popular. 

But I don’t have to like the message or agree with it to respect it. 

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So you respect Colin Kaepernick?

No because he was using his freedom of speech with a malicious intent. He premeditated the disrespect for the National Anthem. 

If someone yelled like they raping people I wouldn’t say I respect their honesty. There is a line that crosses from free speech to damning behavior. It shouldn’t be shut down, but not immune to criticism 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ahh. So thats what it was. I got ya. 

If any of it was true I might be offended like ol buddy troll/newbie is. I'm pretty sensitive like that. 

Gotta hit the nerves first though. Good try lil fella. Good try. 

If you think that I am offended then you must be offended your self.  🤓

You think calling me a Qtard or a Trump lover hurts some how ?🤣

think that one through, lol, if it were actually true I would have to take it as a compliment, but  because it’s not you are just volunteering to play the fool 🤓

🍿

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Go back to your Qanon meetings. Never been to one. Never said on here that I buy into QAnon. Incorrect assumption #1

Free speech isn't under attack. It does at times suffer from the unique conditions applied by living in a capitalistic society, which appears to provide quite the hypocritical conundrum for conservatives. They want to be able to call a black man the N-word or in the latest case that brought up this particular thread, since you don't know, was a slur directed at Mexicans. However, while you'd like to be able to say those things, you expect to do so and not suffer the consequences as provided from a capitalistic society where suddenly your money dries up because a majority of society won't accept that from you. Your poorly written paragraph leaps from what one person said, to what I supposedly said  or believe. But there's that broad brush of yours again. Incorrect assumption #2.

Basically it is what it is. Society is what decides. Just like in the case referenced here. John Adams chose to try giving us a history lesson from the fifties. He found out that society no longer accepts the terminology he was trying to use. Okay...

So, as we see, you will likely always remain in the muddy water. Too confused to realize your own follies. Living in water so murky and a time from the past that society has left behind. Again, assumes that what one person said is what I believe or said. Still incorrectly assuming.

You are as always, welcome to go stand down on the corner and wave your confederate flag with a sign around your neck that says I can say the N word and you can't stop me. I don't own a confederate flag, I'm a Yankee from Illinois. And I have never used such a slur, nor any racial slurs on here. Incorrect assumption #3.

Matter of fact... Why don't you head on out and do that. :D

You can apologize to me any time...I won't hold my breath.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

Never said on here that I buy into QAnon. Incorrect assumption #1

Can you name one person or show one post here who has? 🤓...   

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

...I won't hold my breath.

Well dejavu...😆

ps now go ahead and count all the fearful 😧 accusations from those that  see 👀 too much internet 🤣 

🍿

2 minutes ago, concha said:

He'll probably call you a Nazi.

He thinks doing that is cool.

Hey conch....I would never call you a Nazi.  I would be more accurate.  I would call you a Nazi wannabe.  Like your Ex-Fearless Leader...Trumpy The Ass Clown.

Happy Saturday !!!!

Hope you're doing well !!!!

(Smile)..

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU3sbsh_GAiOq1S1wmGtqHwh718epNRhBygbWoUQqI3sBYW3T4vUCsLu2DGXLgjzjf51YaCEEt&usqp=CAc

🤣

I think you are stuck back in the cold 🥶 war era😄,

but here in the modern world 🌎 of today what would the term “FORCED FOLLOWING” look 👀 like??? 

The extra credit is known for sure because it is already here  😳 

Now Some might want to debate the merits of force follow vs force feeding after censorship ...but I see 👀 little difference here...

Instagram Is Forcing Users to Follow Biden White House Account So That It’s Not So Pathetic Even When Users Repeatedly Un-Follow the Page

Imagine that🤓

🍿