Thread about the Wall St. meltdown, GME, AMC etc

badrouter

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol Bumble 

LOL bruh I bought my shares on the initial IPO date for $62... It shot up to around $80 until investors had to pull their profit. Now it is steady climbing... Sex/Romance is recession proof haha!

Sleep Number is still my top performer so far... I just helped my cause last Friday and bought their 10k bed... Shit is like sleeping in the clouds!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

LOL bruh I bought my shares on the initial IPO date for $62... It shot up to around $80 until investors had to pull their profit. Now it is steady climbing... Sex/Romance is recession proof haha!

Sleep Number is still my top performer so far... I just helped my cause last Friday and bought their 10k bed... Shit is like sleeping in the clouds!

I usually never buy into individual stocks, but I bought 15 shares of Bumble with the intent to hold for a while.

I think in 4-5 years it could be near $100 or more.

So far I'm down about $2 a share so no issues for me, not that I planned on getting rid of them anyway.

99% of my portfolio is mutual funds along a 75/25 equity based split with some 30/70 bond funds for income; I have a handful of ETF's to balance it out when the market slows or sells off a bit.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

I usually never buy into individual stocks, but I bought 15 shares of Bumble with the intent to hold for a while.

I think in 4-5 years it could be near $100 or more.

So far I'm down about $2 a share so no issues for me, not that I planned on getting rid of them anyway.

99% of my portfolio is mutual funds along a 75/25 equity based split with some 30/70 bond funds for income; I have a handful of ETF's to balance it out when the market slows or sells off a bit.

Yup the ETF AOD is my steady Eddy!

On 3/14/2021 at 8:45 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Thanks 🙏 

read this

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/india-propose-cryptocurrency-ban-penalising-234811711.html

cyrpto might crash because of this,  I know India is big in mining ⛏ of coins

I think crypto will be fine.  Eyeing PayPal for a long term play with that in mind.  

this news probably goes here... 🤷‍♂️

"Pfizer execs have informed the company's investors of a "significant opportunity" to hike the prices of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

Speaking at the virtual Barclays Global Healthcare Conference last week, two high-ranking Pfizer employees - CFO Frank D'Amelio and Chuck Triano, senior VP of investor relations - said there would be a chance for Pfizer to raise prices for the vaccine when COVID moves from a pandemic state to an endemic situation and the virus circulates continually in pockets around the globe."

go figure....🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

this news probably goes here... 🤷‍♂️

"Pfizer execs have informed the company's investors of a "significant opportunity" to hike the prices of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

Speaking at the virtual Barclays Global Healthcare Conference last week, two high-ranking Pfizer employees - CFO Frank D'Amelio and Chuck Triano, senior VP of investor relations - said there would be a chance for Pfizer to raise prices for the vaccine when COVID moves from a pandemic state to an endemic situation and the virus circulates continually in pockets around the globe."

go figure....🙄

They’re just following the money trail like all the big name investors in Remdezvir.   I wonder what we’re gonna do with all the excess vaccine we’ll have come end of May, courtesy of the American taxpayers.  Will they give it to Europe, Brazil, India?  Or maybe we make like squirrels and bury the Acorns just in case...3rd wave?

3 hours ago, On2whls said:

They’re just following the money trail like all the big name investors in Remdezvir.   I wonder what we’re gonna do with all the excess vaccine we’ll have come end of May, courtesy of the American taxpayers.  Will they give it to Europe, Brazil, India?  Or maybe we make like squirrels and bury the Acorns just in case...3rd wave?

You must have missed it in the other thread...

But joey says that since the AZ vaccine has just been suspended in 20+ countries

and most of the EU

That he is going to ...well...

U.S. not planning to share AstraZeneca vaccine stockpile with other countries

“We’re rightly focused on getting Americans vaccinated as soon as possible,” White House coronavirus coordinator Jeffrey Zients said.

March 12, 2021, 3:18 PM EST

WASHINGTON — The U.S. has no plans to share its stockpile of AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 vaccine with other countries

...totally makes sense when everyone else is banning it 👍

@golfaddict1 @LT4Spartan06

u might wanna bail on $JE

Canada’s Just Energy said on Tuesday it had applied to voluntarily delist its shares from the Toronto Stock Exchange after the electricity and gas provider filed for bankruptcy last week.

On March 9, the company filed for creditor protection in Canada and said it planned to do the same in the United States due to massive costs from the Texas deep freeze.

It became the second Texas electricity company to take that step in the face of extraordinary electricity charges during the cold snap.

Just Energy said it plans to apply to the TSX Venture Exchange to transition the trading of its common shares from the TSX to the TSX-V.

The New York Stock Exchange last week had said it would commence proceedings to delist the Just Energy Group from the NYSE.

Just Energy in February had raised doubts about its ability to continue as a going concern, saying increased demand for electricity and rolling blackouts in Texas forced it to balance power supply at very high clearing prices.

I’ll probably take out half my shares just to make sure   

idk about this stock 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Also imo makes the psychedlic push for inclusion closer to a reality.    

Anyone who has traded stocks has that list of could have, should have... but didn't.   I've been following MMEDF since .33 and it's taken a bit of a dip lately.  It's a volatile stock,  but getting more tempting as it dips.   

*I don't recommend stocks or any investments... use your best judgement based on your current situation.   

What brokerage do you use? Are there fees per  trade you gotta pay ??

9 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

In an example like MMEDF, my Ameritrade account would charge a fee for trading an OTC, but my Fidelity account would not.  That is why I hold two brokerage accounts. 

That’s only reason I still use Robinhood on one of my accounts, no fees on trades, but the app crashes all time and they suck but it’s only like $5 a month to trade

whats Fidelity’s fees and charges?