Thread about the Wall St. meltdown, GME, AMC etc

badrouter

8 hours ago, badrouter said:

I don't see about the craziness in the stock market, so one makes sense. Granted, I don't bother to look at most of the threads here, so I don't know if it's been talked about elsewhere.

Thoughts?

Robinhood is a piece of shit, hedge funds lost so much money that they paid off brokerages to delist hot stocks , so u couldn’t purchase any stocks, you can only sell and Short the stock, 

29 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Never liked shorting stocks.  It has nothing to do with investing for value. Also is quite dangerous-losses theoretically can be infinite.  Hedge fund guys got burned in a major way.  But average investors more likely to be hurt in the long-run.

There is a moral component in some people that have an issue with betting against your own house 🏠 ...not a bad trait 🤓

the real issue here tho is the use of leverage by big fish 🐠 wherein downward pressure is applied....

when people can actually recognize the overextension of that downward pressure (ala internet and crowdsource) those that built the card house are left vulnerable 

The rest is just how it will play out...

🍿

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Robinhood is a piece of shit, hedge funds lost so much money that they paid off brokerages to delist hot stocks , so u couldn’t purchase any stocks, you can only sell and Short the stock, 

..a crackhead talking about stocks is comedy gold.

Stick to the pipe and copper. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

So is GME still rising due small investors trying to ride the wave, or shorts trying to get out?  I bet all the shorts are not out - #screwem

Gme is rising cause shots have to cover thier puts and the tik tok millennials are Revolting against the suit, look at Dogecoin, it spiked like 2,000 % overnight 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Idk fucking know dude , I’m a RobinCrook investor, I have no what the stock market is, I’m a virgin at this shit, that being said what’s your thoughts on starting a Roth IRA 

I have always had a standard 401K, but financial advisors I know like Roths.  The idea is the taxes on the back end may be higher than now.  But I am worried new administration are about to change the rules on retirement accounts.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Idk fucking know dude , I’m a RobinCrook investor, I have no what the stock market is, I’m a virgin at this shit, that being said what’s your thoughts on starting a Roth IRA 

The old General consensus is you don’t pay taxes until they are due because the rules always change....

if they need higher rates they can still extract from your Roth if need be. 

You can go for the bargain and try to lock 🔒 in your rate now by paying upfront,  but who’s giving you any real 🔐  

🍿

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

I bet all the shorts are not out - #screwem

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Shorts aren’t finding anyone to sell.  Wall Street jumpers???

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It was all over Twitter, RH was selling off people’s GameStop stock automatically once it was shooting for the moon, 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JSBwPim1y7Qa/

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

My stocks go parabolic,  today I’m trading BlackBerry and Dogecoin 

dogecoin is a pump and dump scam not any short sell squeeze is the rumor,

wouldn't trust it much if that were the case...🤷‍♂️

you also might want to consider moving all your principle (as in your whole portfolio) over to a brokerage firm who is not going to be bankrupted  soon....

just sayin'

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

dogecoin is a pump and dump scam not any short sell squeeze is the rumor,

wouldn't trust it much if that were the case...🤷‍♂️

you also might want to consider moving all your principle (as in your whole portfolio) over to a brokerage firm who is not going to be bankrupted  soon....

just sayin'

These are meme stocks, absolutely worthless, but Elon musk is pumping the shit out of Dogecoin on his Twitter, I can risk the $100 I spent, with the hope it goes to a $1 a share which would make me multi thousandaire , 

man brokerage will get me like 5% profit in a year, I want that %5 profit in a week 

48B82182-2372-48C9-9C84-90849B0243B5.png

• Haha 3