Arik Gilbert decommits from Florida, to re-enter transfer portal

RedZone

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Kid has some issues.....

"On Sunday, Gilbert announced he would decommit from Florida and continue his search for another school. The freshman tight end, who opted out of the 2020 season at LSU after eight games, recorded 35 receptions for 368 yards and two touchdowns for the purple and gold."

How the fuck do you know what “issues” he has? Do you know him and/or his situation? 

Fucking mook

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

How the fuck do you know what “issues” he has? Do you know him and/or his situation? 

Fucking mook

You are about one goofy MFer....know what I'm telling you?

The kid has issues.....you got a problem with it check your damn self you stupid bastard. Remember what you type.

Clear?

PS: FUCK lacrosse!

bandicam 2021-02-28 17-48-22-815.jpg

According to "intheknowlarry" Arik Gilbert was about to be kicked off LSU so he transferred/committed to Florida....3 weeks later he decommits from Florida and re-enters the portal.......and says he isn't committing till he enrolls in a school. WTF?

They claim Gilbert has mental issues on the Tiger Forum, but I'm not ready to go there yet with the kid.

He's a tremendous talent, hopefully he get's his head on right...

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

3 weeks later he decommits from Florida and re-enters the portal.......and says he isn't committing till he enrolls in a school. WTF?

Why is he even in the portal then?...."Ok, I'm going to Clemson, but I won't be committing to Clemson until I enroll at Clemson...that the way it works? 😀

Gilbert may end up going nowhere.

15 hours ago, RedZone said:

You are about one goofy MFer....know what I'm telling you?

The kid has issues.....you got a problem with it check your damn self you stupid bastard. Remember what you type.

Clear?

PS: FUCK lacrosse!

bandicam 2021-02-28 17-48-22-815.jpg

You are challenging ga96 for the dumbest person on the board. 

But I’ll play your silly game. Share what you KNOW with everybody and not what you’ve heard. 

As far as Lacrosse sucking, well I imagine  you’re just angry because it’s one more sport than an unathletic nobody like yourself couldn’t play. I’d bet my life these 8th grade kids would turn you into a popsicle if your sorry ass went out there with them. 

Go back to politics. And tell your Mayor to knock her shit off before she kills the Quarter forever. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Ga96 said:

He is just doing what he was taught at marietta. Transfer transfer transfer 

I didn’t know he transferred from Marietta. I do know he beat your bi-queens for a title which should’ve been a shut out had we not gifted you the 9 points you had. 

BTW, sincerely, thanks for the invite. I responded but don’t know if you received it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

So you have nothing. 

Thought so. 

I have  your boy has some problems as documented..I don't think anyone here knows what you are babbling about or cares.

You got your feeling's hurt...get over it. I'm sure a guy like you gets his feeling's hurt a lot.

You are nothing to Arik Gilbert.

Take a hike...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

I have  your boy has some problems as documented..I don't think anyone here knows what you are babbling about or cares.

You got your feeling's hurt...get over it. I'm sure a guy like you gets his feeling's hurt a lot.

You are nothing to Arik Gilbert.

Take a hike...

😂 

Still mad. You say you don’t care but keep responding. Prove it. ProVs you don’t care and keep your yap shut. 

Any side wagers from the board on how quickly I get a response? 

10 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Still mad. You say you don’t care but keep responding. Prove it. ProVs you don’t care and keep your yap shut. 

Actually,  I have nothing else to say to you.

You have absolutely no insight whatsoever on Arik Gilbert. You are just a hapless fanboy with hurt feeling's.

BUT, by all means.... if you want to talk about the NOLA Mayor or City Council/whatever don't be a pussy about it. Start a thread where that stuff belongs.

Clear enough for you?

Thanks, I think it is.

22 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

These dudes have no life, they do nothing meaningful all day, ur gonna kill ur day responding to these Dunces

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

These dudes have no life, they do nothing meaningful all day, ur gonna kill ur day responding to these Dunces

Meh. Don’t care enough to let it kill my day. Just thought the hot take dude had something besides recycled news. 

The name calling told me no. 

Seven Lax games this week. Both kids teams are 1-1. Son plays North Cobb (no idea on their ability) and Daughter plays Cherokee, who they lost to by five goals or so last season. I think it’s gonna be raining like hell, so hope they get through safely. 

Should be fun. 

On 2/28/2021 at 3:32 PM, badrouter said:

I'm rooting for Keon Zipperer to get the #1 job, but realize he probably will never be an elite, featured guy. Gilbert may well never be that, either. Probably had more of an "upside". But, the Gators have a freshman TE who is also showing a massive upside. Florida will be fine at TE.

I have high hopes for Zip.  Wouldn’t count him out on being elite just yet.  

• Like 1