Looks like GA Republicans have something to hide

Columbiafan

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Only it was a republican party doing It you dumb fuck and i don't care if someone has a different view but its obvious your nothing more than a punk bitch running his mouth 

Just a bunch of buzzwords to act like you have a clue but you contribute nothing and it's probably why you stay on this side of the board, you wouldn't contribute shit to a real sports debate loser

PSSSsssssst......

the buzzwords are "punk ASS bitch" dummy.....

hope this helps 👍

btw: giphy.gif

nice song 👌.....

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Troll said:

still have not seen 👀

your fantastically persuading propaganda link ....🤡

but while everyone is waiting,

Do you think they should be doing this right in the actual voting lines ???

image.thumb.png.00d28b9779f365c1cc659d76b35e7ae8.png

🍻 🍺 🤓 🍺🍻

I made it up..the republicons in Ga. didn't really sign it into law...you busted me!...I was lying like you and Trump....🤡

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I made it up..<<<YES apparently you DID the republicons in Ga. didn't really sign it into law...<<<now you are learning, you must have finally read the actual law. you busted me!<<<we know I was lying <<< yes again we know ....🤡

BTW:

still have not seen 👀

your fantastically persuading propaganda link ....🤡

30 minutes ago, RedZone said:

tenor.gif

stop talking about those insurrectionists like that...😝

...just because they failed miserably, got arrested, and their pre-planned hype video only made themselves look ridiculous. 🤣

You are right about the total FAIL....

but you are not supposed to advertise it.

hope this helps 👍

48 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it's a BIG lie....just like Trump's stolen election....🤡

your fantastically persuading propaganda link is a big lie ??? 🤣

Well I'm glad you were at least able to figure that one out. 😝

No wonder you were too ashamed to even post it.

🤡

PS: glad to have been able to help 👍 

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Troll said:

PSSSsssssst......

the buzzwords are "punk ASS bitch" dummy.....

hope this helps 👍

btw: giphy.gif

nice song 👌.....

giphy.gif

You have to be the most stupidest and worthless poster on this board, I have yet to see a single intelligent comment out of you which is probably why you never post in the football section because you couldn't possibly offer anything to the real side of this board 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

You have to be the most stupidest and worthless poster on this board, I have yet to see a single intelligent comment out of you which is probably why you never post in the football section because you couldn't possibly offer anything to the real side of this board 

I would add that he is a racist, treasonous, POS, conspiracy nut on top of worthless and stupidest.  Nothing that thing says ever makes any sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Actually the stupidest dumbass would NOT even know

that I have posted on the football side for years  🤣

I rarely troll the main board out of respect.

hope this helps  👍

PS: Yes my team has slipped from the rankings in recent years, so there is not quite as many threads...

But I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say they probably STILL would crush your Columbia, like a multiple National Champ should  😝

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I would add that he is a racist, treasonous, POS, conspiracy nut on top of worthless and stupidest.  Nothing that thing says ever makes any sense.

PSSSSsssssst.....

I Think you put the tampon in the wrong hole. 🤣

Maybe your Antifa butt buddies can help you retrieve it...

That is if they are organized enough,

and not just some silly idea like you preach 😝

BTW: Hope this helps 👍 

5 hours ago, Troll said:

Actually the stupidest dumbass would NOT even know

that I have posted on the football side for years  🤣

I rarely troll the main board out of respect.

hope this helps  👍

PS: Yes my team has slipped from the rankings in recent years, so there is not quite as many threads...

But I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say they probably STILL would crush your Columbia, like a multiple National Champ should  😝

You have no respect and I'm certain you don't know shit about Columbia like most posters on here 

And sounds like your team is a HAS BEEN living off your past, just like Notre Dame still thinks they elite because of their last championship in 1988 

Your pathetic like most posters who spend the majority of their time hiding in this cesspool side of the board instead of getting involved in a actual football discussion

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

You have no respect

Guess you never realized that I reply in like kind.....🤣

so what does that tell you...🤔

I'm certain you don't know shit about Columbia like most posters on here

So what is to know ?

That in the last full season you couldn't even manage a winning record, or even break even at 500 ?

In a  grouping with 3  teams at 0-10 ...well....that's gotta be tough 🤣

giphy.gif

Just a thought ....but maybe you are just mad that most posters here never heard of them...

... because they don't really belong in the national board conversation ? 🤔 

And sounds like your team is a HAS BEEN living off your past, just like Notre Dame still thinks they elite because of their last championship in 1988

You don't even know who my team is 🤣....(clue: the very last play of our 2020 season we knocked off the yearlong #1 team in the state, and fellow perennial top 100 here....so how is that for living in the past 😜

and now that I checked your record, I'm quite certain they would definitely stomp yours into a mudhole.

Or as they say....you'd get Norcrossed 😝

Your pathetic like most posters who spend the majority of their time hiding in this cesspool side of the board instead of getting involved in a actual football discussion

Who's hiding?

....go ahead and talk some more football smack 👍

we could use something a little better on this side.

...just don't be surprised if you lose there too 😆

8 hours ago, Troll said:

Guess you never realized that I reply in like kind.....🤣

so what does that tell you...🤔

So what is to know ?

That in the last full season you couldn't even manage a winning record, or even break even at 500 ?

In a  grouping with 3  teams at 0-10 ...well....that's gotta be tough 🤣

giphy.gif

Just a thought ....but maybe you are just mad that most posters here never heard of them...

... because they don't really belong in the national board conversation ? 🤔 

You don't even know who my team is 🤣....(clue: the very last play of our 2020 season we knocked off the yearlong #1 team in the state, and fellow perennial top 100 here....so how is that for living in the past 😜

and now that I checked your record, I'm quite certain they would definitely stomp yours into a mudhole.

Or as they say....you'd get Norcrossed 😝

Who's hiding?

....go ahead and talk some more football smack 👍

we could use something a little better on this side.

...just don't be surprised if you lose there too 😆

Oh so because you look at maxpreps you think you know a team 

Congratulations on making yourself as incompetent as most posters on here, what you failed to mention was 4 of the 5 wins by Columbia last year were PLAYOFF GAMES 

They made the final 8 of their classification because in the regular season finale they made a change at QB that allowed them to finally get some offensive production 

But that would take actually knowing football to decipher and you just looked at maxpreps and had the gall to act like your suddenly a expert? You wouldn't be good enough to lace up my boots on the football side you pathetic nothing prick

Respect is earned and you have done nothing in my eyes to earn any respect and I don't care who your team is but since you refuse to address them by name you are clearly embarrassed by them because if you were actually proud of them you would have said their name instead of just giving some half-ass mention of their accomplishments

And beating a number 1 team in a state sounds good, if it's actually in a good football state

Beating the number 1 team in Florida, Georgia, Texas, or California is impressive

Beating the number 1 team in Rhode Island, Alaska, Colorado or North Dakota is not

I still haven’t been told how requiring ID to prove you are who you say you are is racist and Jim Crow. I mean Jim Eagle. Are we back to that “black people are too poor and stupid to get an ID” argument? Jesus Christ. It’s 2021. If black people cant get ID cards then maybe I don’t know HELP THEM!!! 

Why aren’t Democrats helping black people get identification cards and drivers licenses? It’s hilarious you need a ID for literally anything of consequence in the country. Dems know voter ID laws will block their election frauds. That’s why they fight against it. Why would you not want black people getting IDs? Racist pieces of shit you lefties are 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I still haven’t been told how requiring ID to prove you are who you say you are is racist and Jim Crow. I mean Jim Eagle. Are we back to that “black people are too poor and stupid to get an ID” argument? Jesus Christ. It’s 2021. If black people cant get ID cards then maybe I don’t know HELP THEM!!! 

Why aren’t Democrats helping black people get identification cards and drivers licenses? It’s hilarious you need a ID for literally anything of consequence in the country. Dems know voter ID laws will block their election frauds. That’s why they fight against it. Why would you not want black people getting IDs? Racist pieces of shit you lefties are 

I have never said any complaint about the voter ID and I did provide ID when turning in my mail in ballot since I dropped it off at the voting center when it was practically empty 

My reason for posting it was the fact that GA tried to pass this law in secret, facts are that many laws put the information they want out there then sneak in provisions that have nothing to do with the law 

If this law was all about mandating voter ID why pass it in secret? Wouldn't that get more support for potential reelection of the current GA legislation?

Them doing it in secret shows they had something to hide 

20 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I have never said any complaint about the voter ID and I did provide ID when turning in my mail in ballot since I dropped it off at the voting center when it was practically empty 

My reason for posting it was the fact that GA tried to pass this law in secret, facts are that many laws put the information they want out there then sneak in provisions that have nothing to do with the law 

If this law was all about mandating voter ID why pass it in secret? Wouldn't that get more support for potential reelection of the current GA legislation?

They had insurrectionists try to stop the Governor from signing the bill into law. They knew the dem terrorists would try and block democracy. Glad they were getting arrested for their treason 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If and when you can can prove that things were inserted into the law that were not voted on, then bleat all you like.

Until then, why not STFU?

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

51 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They had insurrectionists try to stop the Governor from signing the bill into law. They knew the dem terrorists would try and block democracy. Glad they were getting arrested for their treason 

So were the people in the capital riot democrats?

Oh wait the republicans proved that day they are hypocrites and don't actually respect law enforcement or democracy

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, concha said:

If and when you can can prove that things were inserted into the law that were not voted on, then bleat all you like.

Until then, why not STFU?

So a Republican wackjob like troll can say whatever and you say nothing but I point out something that happens in laws all the time but I should stop talking?

Funny how republicans are against censorship on their bullshit but when someone has a differing opinion they want them censored

Bunch of fucking hypocrites

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

So were the people in the capital riot democrats?

Oh wait the republicans proved that day they are hypocrites and don't actually respect law enforcement or democracy

Is that what "Republicans" proved? Or an infinitesimally small percentage of them?

Far more Democrats support defunding the police than Republicans.

Far more Democrats believe the outrageous lies put forth by the far left about the police than Republicans do.

Drain the shit out of your skull.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

So a Republican wackjob like troll can say whatever and you say nothing but I point out something that happens in laws all the time but I should stop talking?

Funny how republicans are against censorship on their bullshit but when someone has a differing opinion they want them censored

Bunch of fucking hypocrites

Censorship?

I simply suggested that you shut the fuck up about the new voter law and where it was signed unless you actually have some evidence that something illegal or dishonest had occurred.  

The legislation went before the legislature and was debated and voted on.

That legislation was then duly signed into law.

Was there something of note inserted between the vote and the signature?

Yes?

Or no?

Oh so because you look at maxpreps you think you know a team

nobody nationally knows your team...for good reason...hope this helps 👍 

Congratulations on making yourself as incompetent as most posters on here, what you failed to mention was 4 of the 5 wins by Columbia last year were PLAYOFF GAMES

You mean you made the playoffs with one win ???   TOTALLY impressive 😆

Did a bunch of 0-10 teams from your division make it too?

I mean you had to get your wins in somehow 🤣

They made the final 8 of their classification because in the regular season finale they made a change at QB that allowed them to finally get some offensive production

Sounds like bad coaching where they can't even recognize who should be playing where... until the end of the year. 🤷‍♂️

BTW: final 8 in some baby division sounds impressive tho 👍

But that would take actually knowing football to decipher and you just looked at maxpreps and had the gall to act like your suddenly a expert? You wouldn't be good enough to lace up my boots on the football side you pathetic nothing prick

You would wear boots on a football field...🤣

Sorry but you can stop asking for help and lace those up yourself 👍

Respect is earned and you have done nothing in my eyes to earn any respect and I don't care who your team is but since you refuse to address them by name you are clearly embarrassed by them because if you were actually proud of them you would have said their name instead of just giving some half-ass mention of their accomplishments

I mentioned their name all the time on the main board,

but I generally don't insert it into the off-topic side.

My school has earned my respect.

But it's good you know about earning, at least you know why you have none for yourself 👍

And beating a number 1 team in a state sounds good, if it's actually in a good football state

Beating the number 1 team in Florida, Georgia, Texas, or California is impressive

Sounds like you are totally oblivious...like you don't even know what state I am in. 🤣

You must be totally oblivious, incoherent, or just plain clueless..

Here's a CLUE: our top teams are known for taking on, and taking out, the best teams from states like the ones above. 😜

Beating the number 1 team in Rhode Island, Alaska, Colorado or North Dakota is not

PSSSssssssst......you forgot Georgia here. 🤣

😘