JSerra Catholic dude

imaGoodBoyNow

3 hours ago, jserralions said:

Reported thread for hate speech

It’s not about hate, there’s genuine concern for your mental well being. If you give us your moms phone# we’ll make sure she cracks a window in her basement for you. My theory is your not taking your meds and it’s making you delusional. I know the beat downs Folsom received from DLS are a hard burden to bear but everything will be ok.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

It’s not about hate, there’s genuine concern for your mental well being. If you give us your moms phone# we’ll make sure she cracks a window in her basement for you. My theory is your not taking your meds and it’s making you delusional. I know the beat downs Folsom received from DLS are a hard burden to bear but everything will be ok.

Folsom will be the team to dethrone DLS for the entire Northern California Empire. Mark my words

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Why jserra I don’t get him, why put a jserra persona on for 6 months lol 😂 seriously u a weird ass dude 

• Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Why jserra I don’t get him, why put a jserra persona on for 6 months lol 😂 seriously u a weird ass dude 

This is what I’m thinking too, so many better teams within the 450 miles from Folsom to San Juan Capistrano. 😂 The trinity league brings in everybody I guess 😂 except ga96. He’s banned from the entire state of California. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

If you went to their games, you would know that virtually no one supports Jserra. 

Exactly what I told my sister before she sent my nephew to JS. Her response was that he’s a soccer player and nobody goes to soccer games regardless of the school they go to 😂 My niece is a freshman at JS now, I better have my sister notify the Dean that a crazy man from Folsom could show up on campus at anytime. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Exactly what I told my sister before she sent my nephew to JS. Her response was that he’s a soccer player and nobody goes to soccer games regardless of the school they go to 😂 My niece is a freshman at JS now, I better have my sister notify the Dean that a crazy man from Folsom could show up on campus at anytime. 

I Will Cut You GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 2