For HawgGoneIt and 67 Packer

Rufus69

9 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Then they should rename the Dalton Catamounts to the Dalton Carpetmakers. That would be fun!

I hate just hearing that name. That ride from Valdosta to Dalton was the beginning of the end for my love of traveling. As far as im concerned thats Dalton,Tennessee now.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Then they should rename the Dalton Catamounts to the Dalton Carpetmakers. That would be fun!

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Or carpet bumpers....

bgw

Carpet Baggers! 

That's about what all the metro folks are. Dalton just actually makes the carpet they use for their bags.

xD

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I hate just hearing that name. That ride from Valdosta to Dalton was the begging of the end for my love of traveling. As far as im concerned thats Dalton,Tennessee now.

The begging of the end?!? Not sure what ya mean there playa?

I’m sure many of the Dalton folks would say the same about traveling to valdosta, if that’s their destination. Lord knows why it would be, but I digress. 

#elite229staff

8 hours ago, Fred said:

Channeling Rab these days?

Fred...Colquitt plays Cairo in their Spring outing in May.

EVERYBODY is pretty damn excited about it.

We owe HawgGoneIt and 67 Packer major kudos for helping set this up.

I would thank 94 Packer except he's been too busy dressing up as a Purple Pirate...(Smile).  Go East Carolina !!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Fred...Colquitt plays Cairo in their Spring outing in May.

EVERYBODY is pretty damn excited about it.

We owe HawgGoneIt and 67 Packer major kudos for helping set this up.

I would thank 94 Packer except he's been too busy dressing up as a Purple Pirate...(Smile).  Go East Carolina !!!

Rufus>>

Does HoggyHog gets any props? 

Somebody said he isn’t having to pay the new coaches notes for him, bless his heart. 

Safe travels from the Low Country, though I don’t know if Greenville qualifies? Not hip on SC and their who is tagged as what vibe. Like you saying everybody above Cordele is a Yankee, they may say everybody north of Moncks Corner is as well. 🤷‍♂️ 

You hafta understand the hierarchy in Packer Nation.  If Coach Rogers wants something in particular...he goes to the Colquitt Principal...who in turn contacts the new Colquitt Superintendent...who gives the new Colquitt AD a yell...who reaches out to both HawgGoneIt and 67 Packer.  Finally, 67 Packer contacts the Packer Touchdown Club President and pretty much says..."I approve it".

This protocol changed recently.  When Mr. Bobby Cobb passed...some would even say.."Boss Hawg"...the procedure got more complicated.  It used to be..."Bobby, what'cha wanna do?"

Me and Ms. Violet really enjoyed the short trip to Greenville.  It's a durn NICE place.  I think our next little jaunt will be up to Wilmington NC.  Lady Raine says that place is cool as well.

Everywhere north of Cordele in definitely Yankee.  And "Doc" says..."Rufus, North Cordele is starting to look awful suspect".

(Smile)

Rufus>>