All time Best 3 Year Run - Finalists

Sammyswordsman

30 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

There are terrible doctors. Terrible lawyers. Terrible football players.

The idea that because somebody got into med school or law school they therefore must be a good doctor or lawyer is absurd.

It's absurd to think all these terrible doctors and lawyers sucked in high school.

YOU could have been a terrible "doctor or lawyer", what happened? A lot of money in being terrible. lol

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's absurd to think all these terrible doctors and lawyers sucked in high school.

Plenty of them did.

Stat-padding exists in other fields: Grade-padding.

Plenty of future incompetent members of society "balled out" in high school. The fact that you seem to be hearing this for the first time is what's absurd.

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So have literally tons of bad football/basketball players.

The fact that you're still on this, and think it's a good argument, is laughable.

He had the "tools" to hang around the NFL for 8-9 years by just being Ronald Curry......made some money too.

"During the 2006 offseason Curry signed a new 5-year $20 million contract. In 2007 as a starter in Oakland, he opened the regular season with a 10 catch, 133-yard and one touchdown performance."

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He had the "tools" to hang around the NFL for 8-9 years by just being Ronald Curry......made some money too.

"During the 2006 offseason Curry signed a new 5-year $20 million contract. In 2007 as a starter in Oakland, he opened the regular season with a 10 catch, 133-yard and one touchdown performance."

TD Curry!

26 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

He made the roster on some historically bad Raiders teams and, to his credit, got the "looter in a riot" yards at WR.

20 million dollars is not just making a roster...

WHY do I always feel like I'm clubbing you??.....oh wait, I always do.

You remember LaRon Landry from Hahnville, La? In 2003 Rivals rated him the #5 best ATH in the nation. He played QB/DB at Hahnville. He wasn't a QB, but but he was pretty damn good at QB, believe that. In the South putting your best ATH at QB for a lot of schools is like sweet tea. For you not to get that is mind boggling. You probably thought Landry sucked too.

LaRon Landry back in the day (photo)...he wasn't a QB and was never going to be a QB. A case could be made that Curry was probably a better WR prospect than QB. I might could go with that, but like I said from the start I never watched or followed Curry for 4 years. 

landrygiant0212-e1330035559302.jpg

34 minutes ago, RedZone said:

A case could be made that Curry was probably a better WR prospect than QB.

He wasn't a WR prospect of any kind. He was a QB/DB/KR.

And couldn't hack it at any of them.

But please keep trying to argue against the factual record and try to inject a Louisiana player in there whenever you can. It's all you ever do.