247 sports claims 2023 Alabama high school class most talented per capita in history.

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Most kids in Louisiana grow up LSU fans. In Alabama probably 35-40% kids grow up Auburn fans.  Georgia and LSU especially have an advantage with no instate competition unlike Alabama and Auburn.  Georgia has a bigger population than Alabama and Louisiana combined.

Georgia Tech has 1/2 title in the last 60 years.  They run from competition that's why they left the SEC tired of Alabama beating them.  Bobby Dodd was not up to the level of Bryant and left.  

Recruiting wise how many 5 stars has Tech recruiting vs Georgia the last 15 years?

Define Most??? 🤣🤣🤣

You'd be amazed how many Longhorn, Aggies, Razorbacks, Roll-Tides, Sooners etc. are in Louisiana.  

Don't be fooled just because of Southern LA.  Not everyone is Pro-LSU.

2 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Define Most??? 🤣🤣🤣

You'd be amazed how many Longhorn, Aggies, Razorbacks, Roll-Tides, Sooners etc. are in Louisiana.  

Sounds like Louisiana has a state pride issue if so many pull for out of state teams.  I look for many more to turn on LSU because of this sex crime scandal.

2 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Exactly my point.  You think 5-Stars are gonna pass up the chance to play in the SEC.

Also...Compare Academics at UGA to Georgia Tech.

Georgia Tech should give kids who grew up in a terrible home life and environment which gives him no chance to succeed from a grade standpoint a chance to prove himself. But if they want to eliminate these type kids so be it.  

I have no respect for Georgia Tech Paul Johnson taught dirty cheap football which injured many players on opposing teams. Many ACC coaches claim this not just me. 

15 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Dude, every #elite229 kid is a five star according to you. Instead of making shit up and taking away from their accomplishments let them be who they are. 

For all of your 5* kids you’d think there’d be more titles to go with them. Perhaps coaching is the issue?!?

#elite229staff #ghsainvestigation #cheatersvilleincest

You do realize the 229 elite represents multiple schools right? Its every school in the 229 area code. I guess you don't know how rankings work but its nothing for a high 4star to end up being a 5star. The only other kid i can remember mentioning being 5star is Colquitts TE which he is a 5star idk why you are so butt hurt about kids being good. The reason they haven't won on the high school level is because we aren't doing like your imps and recruiting all star teams. 

The 229 elite is a local team. Those who are good enough also participate on a national team called DOMO. They won the pylon 7v7 national championship this year.

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

You do realize the 229 elite represents multiple schools right? Its every school in the 229 area code. I guess you don't know how rankings work but its nothing for a high 4star to end up being a 5star. The only other kid i can remember mentioning being 5star is Colquitts TE which he is a 5star idk why you are so butt hurt about kids being good. The reason they haven't won on the high school level is because we aren't doing like your imps and recruiting all star teams. 

The 229 elite is a local team. Those who are good enough also participate on a national team called DOMO. They won the pylon 7v7 national championship this year.

I honestly stopped after the first sentence. I do realize you and some of your fellow lowends coaches have kids from many schools playing for you. I also understand you’ve grooved out several 5* playas and honestly they’re aren’t that many 5* kids in America for a dozen plus to be playing for #elite229. 

No doubt there are some great players on the lowends 7v7 squad, but touting kids as something they’re not isn't cool. There’s no shame in not being a 5*. 

10 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

LSU needs to get rid of football players who commit sex crimes and administrators who cover it up.

Hooville needs to get rid of enabling fans and police who blindly give money and cheat. While the useless ahsaa won’t do shit about taking those illegitimate titles back, everybody knows the hooville dumbasses cheated to win them. 

Your Buddy admitted it man. Don’t walk it back now when you still defend him. It’s funny the two things he walked back was gump and Georgia paying kids (which we all know is true). He didn’t say shit about cheating his ass off everywhere though. Odd. 

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Hooville needs to get rid of enabling fans and police who blindly give money and cheat. While the useless ahsaa won’t do shit about taking those illegitimate titles back, everybody knows the hooville dumbasses cheated to win them. 

Your Buddy admitted it man. Don’t walk it back now when you still defend him. It’s funny the two things he walked back was gump and Georgia paying kids (which we all know is true). He didn’t say shit about cheating his ass off everywhere though. Odd. 

You will believe anything. The truth is Hoover high school when built for 30 million was from dime bags stolen for high school kids and sold by the police.  It only took 3,000,000 dime bags the Hoover police got on drug bust to build Hoover high.  They did this on I-20 which does not  run though Hoover.  

The real story is the AHSAA made Hoover forfeit 4 games because of a player moved from Hayden Al living his mom to Hoover with his dad.  Who the father had lived their for 15 years.  But since the judge did not give custody to the father the AHSAA ruled him ineligible we forfeited 4 games at the start of the season.  In late October the judge granted custody to the father kid was reinstated and finished the season this was in 2007.  Think you would see the GHSA make somebody in Gwinnett county forfeit games of something as petty as this. Heck no.  This is the only run in Hoover has every had with the AHSAA in 60 years. Other than stuff like kids arguing with refs and getting tossed out of a baseball game very minor stuff.  

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Does Marietta police patrol I-20?

I-20 is about 20 away from Marietta and is not in the Marietta police jurisdiction.  

57 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You will believe anything. The truth is Hoover high school when built for 30 million was from dime bags stolen for high school kids and sold by the police.  It only took 3,000,000 dime bags the Hoover police got on drug bust to build Hoover high.  They did this on I-20 which does not  run though Hoover.  

The real story is the AHSAA made Hoover forfeit 4 games because of a player moved from Hayden Al living his mom to Hoover with his dad.  Who the father had lived their for 15 years.  But since the judge did not give custody to the father the AHSAA ruled him ineligible we forfeited 4 games at the start of the season.  In late October the judge granted custody to the father kid was reinstated and finished the season this was in 2007.  Think you would see the GHSA make somebody in Gwinnett county forfeit games of something as petty as this. Heck no.  This is the only run in Hoover has every had with the AHSAA in 60 years. Other than stuff like kids arguing with refs and getting tossed out of a baseball game very minor stuff.  

Lol! Years of cheating got you four whole games?!? The horror!

I will believe anything?!? Tell me you’re joking! 

Now that your good friend spilled the beans  he’s a liar? You’ve told everybody for years YOU KNEW he was a good guy who was on the level. Your credibility is as useless as tits on a boar hawg. Only when he said he cheated at hooville and gumpaloosa paid kids did you change time. But not totally. You fill stick up for him occasionally. 

Hooville is a shit program built on cheating, as is bama. 

8 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Lol! Years of cheating got you four whole games?!? The horror!

I will believe anything?!? Tell me you’re joking! 

Now that your good friend spilled the beans  he’s a liar? You’ve told everybody for years YOU KNEW he was a good guy who was on the level. Your credibility is as useless as tits on a boar hawg. Only when he said he cheated at hooville and gumpaloosa paid kids did you change time. But not totally. You fill stick up for him occasionally. 

Hooville is a shit program built on cheating, as is bama. 

Can you explain how Hoover police patrol I-20 which starts in 1100 miles away in west Texas and take drug money since it does not run though Hoover? Tell us how that works know it all ? 

8 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Can you explain how Hoover police patrol I-20 which starts in 1100 miles away in west Texas and take drug money since it does not run though Hoover? Tell us how that works know it all ? 

Larry is just trying to feel better because his imps cheated and his tigas are about to get the death penalty. He is looking for crumbs to feed his misery.

On 4/16/2021 at 12:07 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Alabama has five 5 stars for 2023 in the state with 4.8 million population 

California has 3  39.8 million population 

Texas has 5  29 million population 

Florida has 7 with 3 being out of state going to IMG  Florida 22 million population 

Georgia has 2  10.8 million population 

Example  

Alabama has 1 five star per every 990,000 persons

California has 1 five per every 13 million persons

Too bad Nicky Satan can't sign um all, like da Bare did back in the day, when every scholie on campus was for football!

On 4/17/2021 at 11:23 AM, Frosty4024 said:

Define Most??? 🤣🤣🤣

UGA has severe competition from Clempson, Alabumble, HELLSU, FLAAAWDA, FSU of old under Uncle Bobby, and Awebun! Because most kids in the Peach State have absolutely NO allegiance for the flagship institution.

9 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Can you explain why your buddy told the world he paid kids? Recruited? Cheated? All lies huh? The recruiting didn’t take money. The cheating didn’t take money. Can you explain why you lord for years about him? Can you explain why you make up lies about your schools to make them look better than they are? 

But keep going back to the well. What a good dude your pal is. Birds of a feather.......