This is for all those interested in Tift's new coach!

Old Rabid One

I went a searching back in the early part of the year on the Michigan message boards. When it was apparent that Noel Dean would become the new head coach at Tift! And this is some of what I discovered. TRUE, it's been often said that football is football, regardless of the size of the school. And that you can only use eleven at a time. THAT being said, I wish Coach Dean all the good fortune in the world! May he go 9-1 in regular season! A very competitive Tift makes for a better Region ONE! BUT, BUT, BUT, there have been some unsettling facts uncovered which may skew his achievements in Michigan. APPARENTLY, they have a weird playoff system in the Wolverine State! And it appears that the largest schools in the state,(2800) play those with a mere 1100 enrollment in the playoffs, in the highest classification! And Coach Dean's school(Lowell) was apparently affixed in the third highest class. And If I read this correctly, the early playoffs are normally among those schools in their immediate area, every season. It's not quite as drastic as the ole Hoosiers scenario, with only one classification, but it's close! ANYWHO, looks as though Coach Dean won in what appears to be the mid level size classification(similar to Crisp Co.) And he ran the SPLIT BACK VEER! But with rumblings of player defections, he may be forced to change up the game plan. So stay tuned! Are the Makers HERE YET?

25 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

TRUE, it's been often said that football is football, regardless of the size of the school. And that you can only use eleven at a time.

So, you're walking back "bush league" comments now? In another vein, how do you feel about those Cali recruited up pukes? Has your stance softened there?

Miss you old man.

Who are you anyways?

bgw

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So, you're walking back "bush league" comments now? In another vein, how do you feel about those Cali recruited up pukes? Has your stance softened there?

Miss you old man.

Who are you anyways?

bgw

I feel like this rab has taken some ela classes and found some manners and lost some bigotry somewhere as well.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Miss you old man.

Who are you anyways?

bgw

WELL, I plan to be banned again shortly! It appears that Colombia Fan likes chasing me around like a lil puppy dog, sniffing my butt! I guess some folks kids just like a fight!

• Haha 2

On 4/17/2021 at 3:17 PM, Ga96 said:

I feel like this rab has taken some ela classes and found some manners and lost some bigotry somewhere as well.

WELL, he LOOKS as though he is attempting to make nice nice with the 21st century snowflakes. But with burrs is his ass from down under in Lake Shitty, it's gonna be challenging!

14 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I wish it were and could find a way to contact him. Hell I’d drive down to gray to take PawPaw to dinner and a few hours of fellowship iff’n I knew how to get to him. 

Hope the old boy is ok. 

I'd use Big Drop as a reference, but I don't think I measure up to his standards since our rendezvous in Frederick, MD.!! He once dined with Slick Willie you know, just offin the Oral Office!

1 minute ago, Old Rabid One said:

I'd use Big Drop as a reference, but I don't think I measure up to his standards since our rendezvous in Frederick, MD.!! He once dined with Slick Willie you know, just offin the Oral Office!

Well I’ll DM you and go from there. 

Mama sez my time is up. Catch you tomorrow!

On 4/17/2021 at 10:25 PM, Fred said:

Been reading Rab's comments for 11 years.  This ain't him.  It is tough to be consistent and this isn't consistent.

yep I'm thinking the same thing.  Ole' Rab ain't gettin' eloquent and kind in his old age, no way no how, lmao. 

too many grammatically correct statements backed up w/ actual info.  didn't cut up the state of michigan, the school where he coached, nor did he bust on the Veer offense which he's done plenty in the past.   

only other thing could be a crazy reaction to new meds he got his hands on that were only approved over in Europe to this point, IDK???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2