Jeff Fisher's poll is out

golfaddict1

8 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

3 CA teams in the top 10?

CA is like 0 and 20 against BG. 

SJB and MD at 1 and 2? They don't have any significant OOS wins!

DLS at 21? They lost to East of Utah! LOL!

Only 1 GA team in the top 25?

Just another CA circle-jerk click-bait site. 

East is a pretty respected team. MD is loaded this year. Will more then likely beat BC from NJ. Thats a significant win. 

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
45 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Why doesnt STA schedule another NJ team. The first 2 times didnt work out so well

This makes as much sense as asking by Bergen Catholic (they're 0-2) or St. Peter's Prep (they're 0-1) doesn't schedule another Florida team.

The difference is that nobody really cares what those teams do or who they schedule.

But you (and others) are very concerned about STA.

Just now, LOSer said:

This makes as much sense as asking by Bergen Catholic (they're 0-2) or St. Peter's Prep (they're 0-1) doesn't schedule another Florida team.

The difference is that nobody really cares what those teams do or who they schedule.

But you (and others) are very concerned about STA.

They should schedule more FL teams. I didnt bring up STA to begin with. A poster posted that STA is too low because they have 40 D1 players

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Ehh I think their FL rankings are a bit off.   Cocoa and Trinity Christian ahead of Carol City, AHP,  Miami Central, and MNW?

That's all? 

Armwood waaaayyyy toooooo high

They are not better than the big 3 in Miami on any phase of the moon 

And cocoa beats tca by 10 at least 

This guy bouched the Florida list badily

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

SPP has some top notch talent on their team. They have a good OOS with SJP down there in PA. Should be a good test. I can see SPP going to Metlife this year. BC is BC. Hard to trust them with a 10 foot pole. They have let me down too many times under Nunzio. SJR should again win Group 3 if they didnt move back up to Group 4. DBP has a new QB a transfer from BC that was behind Devito. PC has had transfers in terms of the QB from depaul and Hardy from SJR. I believe they still have some threats on the offensive side of the ball. 

PC RB Clark is a stud look for him to take next step might lead conf in rushing. They also have that D1 DB from NYC coming in. 

Maynor for SPP has to live up to hype quickly in order for SPP to come close to living up to ranking. 

BC could be very good if online gels. Have the weapons on offense.

Bosco to me is a question mark with new head coach and QB but stud back should help.

Depaul has talent but not sure if there current coaching staff will ever get them to next level.

SJR will be good but to me they are a tad overrated. They are always solid however but I see them as more of 9-3 team.

Just now, Kingwill said:

PC RB Clark is a stud look for him to take next step might lead conf in rushing. They also have that D1 DB from NYC coming in. 

Maynor for SPP has to live up to hype quickly in order for SPP to come close to living up to ranking. 

BC could be very good if online gels. Have the weapons on offense.

Bosco to me is a question mark with new head coach and QB but stud back should help.

Depaul has talent but not sure if there current coaching staff will ever get them to next level.

SJR will be good but to me they are a tad overrated. They are always solid however but I see them as more of 9-3 team.

yea ive seen highlights of Clark and he looks very shifty and fast. Yea they got the transfer from CTK DB. But NJ is a bit different then playing in NYC. Yes Maynor has to live up to the hype but they have athletes and they always play tough. I look for them to play in Metlife in December. Lets see if BC still has Alfano. If not thats a huge blow to the D-Line. NJVarsity put out a tweet that said 2 2019 recruits are transferring. I can see SJR going 10-2 or 9-3. 

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

Plant belongs nowhere near the top 100. And Armwood is too low. They should be in the top 15. 

Top 15???

Based on what? 

Armwood coming off round 2 loss after everyone said THEY WERE BEST TEAM ARMWOOD FIELDED SINCE 2011

What makes them top 15 in Florida much less top 15 in nation and until they actually beat a Dade team in Orlando then they have no business being ranked over any of the big 3

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They should schedule more FL teams. I didnt bring up STA to begin with. A poster posted that STA is too low because they have 40 D1 players

Preseason polls are all about talent and returning starters.

To dis one of the deepest rosters in high school football while rewarding other stacked rosters makes no sense.

No one knows what the chemistry will be with any of these stacked teams, but you have to treat them equally, in my view.

Get out of here with St Peters Prep, NJ. They are a St Aug (NOLA)....

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

To dis one of the deepest rosters in high school football while rewarding other stacked rosters makes no sense.

No one knows what the chemistry will be with any of these stacked teams, but you have to treat them equally, in my view.

Im not a fan of SPP. I hate that they for the longest time wanted to duck big time competition and play their weak county teams which is an absolute joke. And i do agree with you you cant tell how the chemistry will be. 

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

Northwestern got much better team coming back then armwood though 

How armwood nearly 40 spots higher i don't understand 

• Like 1

Just now, Mjd33 said:

From BC? Couldn't find the tweet... did it name names ? Thanks. 

PM me if don't want to say names if tweet didn't. 

They are not putting out the names until they are told its ok to go public with it. They didnt say from which schools. I am gonna guess Alfano is one of them

Just now, Mickeybern said:

if he is then that means that BC finally pulled the plug...the staff has been very patient

Hes not the first player tho. I know of a player that was one of their superstars got caught doing stuff right on the field and they put that under the rug so if the BC staff is pulling the plug he must have had chance after chance

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Why?

I think this bnu division will be better than 14 in terms of talent and more importantly  who the QBs will be.... lot of 2-3 year starters at bc and Sjr that are D1 commits. 

Pc has applewhite very capable Qb who started at depaul. 

Depaul qb just got penn state offer. 

Spp has qb maynor who got experience last year and has talent. 

Bosco qb is question mark but with teel a former qb in college who had a cup of coffee in the league should help his progress. No toal equals more freedom in play calling too. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Hes not the first player tho. I know of a player that was one of their superstars got caught doing stuff right on the field and they put that under the rug so if the BC staff is pulling the plug he must have had chance after chance

he did..multiple chances..they have tried time and again to get him straight