Jeff Fisher's poll is out

golfaddict1

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Ehh I think their FL rankings are a bit off.   Cocoa and Trinity Christian ahead of Carol City, AHP,  Miami Central, and MNW?

From Fisher's write up...

Now, as the creator of the algorithm, I need to point-out that the formula I created in 2013 and continue to tweak each year, is really designed to work best in-season when we have real data from real games. I remind you of this every year, so that you don’t go into fits of rage if your team isn’t exactly where you think they should be on July 17.

Basically he saying... calm down bros. xD

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

From Fisher's write up...

Now, as the creator of the algorithm, I need to point-out that the formula I created in 2013 and continue to tweak each year, is really designed to work best in-season when we have real data from real games. I remind you of this every year, so that you don’t go into fits of rage if your team isn’t exactly where you think they should be on July 17.

Basically he saying... calm down bros. xD

:) 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Ehh I think their FL rankings are a bit off.   Cocoa and Trinity Christian ahead of Carol City, AHP,  Miami Central, and MNW?

Indeed.  CP's looks much more realistic in FL.   He's also heavy NJ and I think the article mentioned 16 from TX.  I like how a MO team quietly sat down in the last chair when nobody was looking, lol.  

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

So based on this poll we the the 29th ranked team in all the land taking on the no where near ranked VM.  Calquit better win by 35 or I foresee a brand new black eye for ga thread. LOL

We would like to refer you to post #15 of this thread where this possible anomaly is addressed by the creator and tweaker-in-chief of this here algorithm.

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

We would lime to refer you to post #15 of this thread where this possible anomaly is addressed by the creator and tweaker-in-chief of this here algorithm.

I read it as it will only increase calquits ranking and further dropping VM.  At least thats how I understood it.  Again I say win by at least 35 for NOR starts a new black eye for ga. 

11 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I read it as it will only increase calquits ranking and further dropping VM.  At least thats how I understood it.  Again I say win by at least 35 for NOR starts a new black eye for ga. 

Even Mater Deis once in a generation team, at #3 in America, didnt win by 35.