Jeff Fisher's poll is out

golfaddict1

Just now, LOSer said:

Who's "we" cowboy?

You're some turd who thinks Columbia has a good football team. You have no authority whatsoever.

That pantywaist Josh banned me because I told the truth about him.

Good deal.

I only had about 25 posts.

All meant to expose him.

No your a$$ was banned because you felt the need to attack members who disagreed with you

FACTS 

Guest LOSer
Just now, Columbiafan said:

I can ask around this board and find hundreds who would agree that you only care about your opinion 

You are under the misapprehension that I care what others think or that I come here to make friends.

I don't. 

Guest LOSer

No your a$$ was banned because you felt the need to attack members who disagreed with you

FACTS 

Still with the spacing.

No.

I was banned because I attacked Joshy poo. The weakling who might as well be a wholly owned subsidiary of the FHSAA.

Guest LOSer

Wow changing the subject because you can't argue the statement i made 

Again, I insult you while I knock down your posts.

It's not hard since you argue like a 1st grader who sniffs glue.

Guest LOSer

Clearly not, surprised no one smashed your face in yet,  oh wait i can't confirm that 

So now the computer tough guy routine starts.

I've never seen that one before.

Guest LOSer
3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Knock down with what?  

You have no facts,  just a petty opinion 

Are you really going to do this all night?

You have a real talent in posting a bunch of substance-less posts.

Nobody thinks you're clever.

Nobody thinks you're scoring points.

Nobody thinks anything about you.

You're a nobody.

You're irrelevant.

Guest LOSer
3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And no you were banned for disrespecting multiple members and you got what you deserved

Josh banned me for attacking him.

You can try to make yourself feel better if you'd like but that's the truth.

It just proves his (and your) weakness.

Sooooo.  What's cooking gentlemen?  I see the word is getting out about my Once in a Generation offense this year. Who thinks we will hang 38+on BC?  What is the over/under on when I pull JT?  Halftime? 3rd Qtr?.  I plan on going vanilla all year until we play SJB for the Trinity League title.  Loser has to face Centennial in the Semi's.

9 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

East is only respected bc they beat DLS, and DLS is only respected because of the Streak.

Neither deserves the respect they get from pollsters. Pollsters don't know who's good. 

Cracking me up but you need a 2nd screen name for this sandbaggin' -- some quintessential GA icon like Ryan Seacrest

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

You still don't understand do you?  You repeat the same stuff over and over.  Nobody attends IMG to play for a state championship.  They go there for recruiting exposure, a college like daily schedule, and access to the top training facilities in the country administered with personalized attention.  You are smart enough to know this, but I'm sure you will parrot the same lines once the season starts. 

There are four teams rated higher.  I would suggest that, at a minimum, they will receive as much exposure as IMG will.  I will also suggest that the TEXAS and California state championships are an outstanding xeperience for a young athlete to have.  Both will greatly help prepapre him for college, perhaps starting in his first year.  IMG does not have that.  Essentially their season is over in mid November, not in mid December. As for training facilties I cannot believe that Bishop Gorman, the CA schools and the TX schools are especially shabby.

2 hours ago, LOSer said:

They lost 21-0 to American Heritage, dude.

Go sell your tough schedule garbage to somebody who might buy it.

I hate to say this (because I hate when other people say it) .... that game was the closest 21-0 game I've ever seen. Score not indicative of what happened. 

The archbishop moeller loss was a bad L though. 

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

"IMG, which is made-up from top players from around the country and is not eligible to participate in the Florida state playoffs will play nine teams ranked in the Top 100 this year — No. 10 Corona Centennial (California), No. 11 Chandler (Arizona), No. 25 East (Utah), No. 31 St. John’s College High School (Washington, D.C.), No. 49 Carol City (Florida), No. 58 St. Frances Academy (Maryland), No. 64 Bishop Sullivan (Virginia) and No. 83 Miami Northwestern (Florida)."

I was truly reading this part and wondering what angle Bigdrop will add... and there you go lol.   Like a glove.  

I am not a fan of their apparently raiding other schools around the country for talent especially for their senior year.  I also saw the IMG/Bishop Sullivan game on the internet late last year and knew that Bishop Sullivan should have won.  BS has recruited a lot of athletes themselves-bu at least their regional not from around the U. S.  Bishop Sullivan also has an identity as a Hampton Roads all star team representing a region which has been strong in ball for a long, long time.  IMG Academy is a concept that that a private equity firm and a talent agency are trying to mine high school athletes for a model that is similar to their other sports. The problem is that high school football is a tradition that, I believe, does not lend it self to national recruiting and living in dorms.  I have no problem with the best private schools recruiting out of 5, 10 million population metro areas and looking for the best athletes-but at least they'll go home at night.  At least they'll have traditional structured classes. For me a degree from DeMatha, from Mater Dei, from De La Salle, from Don Bosco or Bergen Catholic or Katy or St. xavier or Bishop Gorman means something.  I do not feal the same way about IMG.