Jeff Fisher's poll is out

golfaddict1

4 hours ago, LOSer said:

They lost 21-0 to American Heritage, dude.

Go sell your tough schedule garbage to somebody who might buy it.

Mjd33 is right. The BNU does play a tough schedule year in and year out. Just as tough, if not tougher than, Ft. Lauderdale or Miami schools do. You're just too much of an arrogant idiot to see it. 

We all know STA is talented every year, as well as a few of the Miami schools, but you fail to recognize the talent of other schools throughout the country. That is what makes you the biggest clown on this board. Your attitude really is that pathetic. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BigDrop said:

There are four teams rated higher.  I would suggest that, at a minimum, they will receive as much exposure as IMG will.  I will also suggest that the TEXAS and California state championships are an outstanding xeperience for a young athlete to have.  Both will greatly help prepapre him for college, perhaps starting in his first year.  IMG does not have that.  Essentially their season is over in mid November, not in mid December. As for training facilties I cannot believe that Bishop Gorman, the CA schools and the TX schools are especially shabby.

Your points are noted - but IMG is a 1 stop shop for recruiters.  The kids know that.  I'm sure the other schools facilities are not shabby, but outside of high D-1 programs, none compare to IMG.

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

I hate to say this (because I hate when other people say it) .... that game was the closest 21-0 game I've ever seen. Score not indicative of what happened. 

The archbishop moeller loss was a bad L though. 

So what?

The couldn't score against a team that gave up 33 points to Ponte Vedra.

When you go 6-5 and suck that bad you can't claim it's because a tough schedule.

Guest LOSer
3 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Mjd33 is right. The BNU does play a tough schedule year in and year out. Just as tough, if not tougher than, Ft. Lauderdale or Miami schools do. You're just too much of an arrogant idiot to see it.

And when you go 6-5 and get shutout by American Heritage, the perceived strength of your schedule is irrelevant.

They stunk.

The same people who think explaining the result of a single game is excuse-making are the first people to line up and make excuses for season-long failures.

Guest LOSer

We all know STA is talented every year, as well as a few of the Miami schools, but you fail to recognize the talent of other schools throughout the country.

So in a post about schedule strength you mention something about a team's talent.

What does that have to do with, well, anything that we've discussed?

And what did STA have to do with any of this?

You people do this same stuff all the time when someone disagrees with you and isn't willing to be milquestoast and acquiesce to you.

Guest LOSer

Your attitude really is that pathetic. 

But I know how to stay on subject and this response proves that you don't have an argument.

50 minutes ago, LOSer said:

So what?

When you go 6-5 and suck that bad you can't claim it's because a tough schedule.

Kind of reminds how STA couldn't score vs Bosco in their 2 games. A whopping 17 points scored with all that supposed talent. Very embarassing to say the least.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

All i heard before last year was 

Armwood best team since 2011

Guess everyone assumed 6a north was weak huh 

Just like everyone here says Florida is weak 

How that work out for armwood? 

Until armwood actually proves they can beat a top 100 national team they have no business being in it

Whatever you say kid. Armwood has been to 9 or 10 state games in the last 15 years. History is on their side, not on yours. Your opinion is clearly one based on a very small sample size when they were running into the Dade County all-star team in the Finals (MC). MC was the flavor of the month in SF for a few years. But now, CC, Da West, and BTW will also be pulling players. I don't think Dade wins 6A this go around. 

Guest LOSer
35 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Kind of reminds how STA couldn't score vs Bosco in their 2 games. A whopping 17 points scored with all that supposed talent. Very embarassing to say the least.

Ole Miss beat Alabama twice too.

I'm sure it consoles them at night.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

So what?

2 different points in the season. 2 different teams. 2 different matchups. 

You can claim its bc of a tough schedule if it was actually a tough schedule.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Ole Miss beat Alabama twice too.

I'm sure it consoles them at night.

This aint college. STA isnt Alabama, and DBP isnt Ole Miss.

If this is your argument then no games matter ever. At no point does it matter who beats who. 

Alabama would go on to beat better teams than Ole Miss those seasons. STA cant say the same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

If this is your argument then no games matter ever. At no point does it matter who beats who. 

Alabama would go on to beat better teams than Ole Miss those seasons. STA cant say the same.

Didnt Alabama go on to win the national championship one of those years that ole miss beat them? i believe so. 

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

2 different points in the season. 2 different teams. 2 different matchups. 

Bosco's offense has always sucked.

Beginning of the season, middle or end.

Makes no difference.

They couldn't score on a team that was soft enough to get gashed by Ponte Vedra.

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

A completely irrelevant point.

Stop trying to pretend that you're insightful. Nobody is going to buy it.

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

If this is your argument then no games matter ever.

I never said the Bosco games didn't matter.

They just have an expiration date where they no longer constitute an argument. If everybody operated like the Bosco guys then nothing would ever progress passed petty weekly squabbling over head-to-head results. 

It's 2017.

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

At no point does it matter who beats who. 

Again, it doesn't matter now who beat who in 2014.

It didn't even matter by the end of that season.

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Even if they didn't they were still the best team in the country and Ole Miss was, well, Ole Miss.

Thankfully few people actually think like you and they're easy to spot.

They're losers who never win anything because they're always looking back.

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Didnt Alabama go on to win the national championship one of those years that ole miss beat them? i believe so. 

Exactly my point.

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

And not only did Ole Miss beat Alabama twice but they were also beating them at halftime of the THIRD year.

So they almost beat Alabama three times.

Does anybody care?

I thought so.

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Im sure at the end of the day tho Saban was not happy about that loss.

Nobody mentioned happiness.

Just that Alabama won the national championship and Ole Miss was largely irrelevant.

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Alabama fans sure do tho care about those losses

Fans are delusional.

Th coaches care too.

They just don't dwell on them now.

They leave that to people like drummer61 and azjimbo who bathe in nostalgia. Why? Because that's all they've got.