Jeff Fisher's poll is out

golfaddict1

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

Why doesn't St Peter's schedule CA  Bosco again?

You do not, I repeat do not- rank a St Peters over STA in a preseason poll.

Well apparently they did. Im sure we will have a better chance of seeing SPP again play SJB then we will ever see DBP vs STA again

Just now, aZjimbo said:

Happy and reality are 2 different things. No way in hell does NJ have 5 of the top 30  teams. We'll have to see how it plays out but I really doubt they wind up with even 5 in the top 100 at seasons end.

I can see 3 of them being top 100 at the seasons end. Idk about 5. that seems like a lot. especially when they will all give each other losses throughout the year

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I can see 3 of them being top 100 at the seasons end. Idk about 5. that seems like a lot. especially when they will all give each other losses throughout the year

Exactly my point also. By playing each other they will knock each other out. SJR should be good. BC and the greatest coaching staff still has to prove to me it can win it all. PC has lots of talent and transfers. Will they gel? Bosco has many questions along with a new coach. I just can't see SPP ranked anywhere near that high in pre-season.

4 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Exactly my point also. By playing each other they will knock each other out. SJR should be good. BC and the greatest coaching staff still has to prove to me it can win it all. PC has lots of talent and transfers. Will they gel? Bosco has many questions along with a new coach. I just can't see SPP ranked anywhere near that high in pre-season.

SPP has some top notch talent on their team. They have a good OOS with SJP down there in PA. Should be a good test. I can see SPP going to Metlife this year. BC is BC. Hard to trust them with a 10 foot pole. They have let me down too many times under Nunzio. SJR should again win Group 3 if they didnt move back up to Group 4. DBP has a new QB a transfer from BC that was behind Devito. PC has had transfers in terms of the QB from depaul and Hardy from SJR. I believe they still have some threats on the offensive side of the ball. 

11 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Happy and reality are 2 different things. No way in hell does NJ have 5 of the top 30  teams. We'll have to see how it plays out but I really doubt they wind up with even 5 in the top 100 at seasons end.

I wouldn't say no way I would say it's pretty bold.. all of them bost a lot of D1 talent and come from one of the best/toughest conferences in country.