Rush about to get his job back?

FootballGuy

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If that condo was your primary residence you have to follow the rules as they're written in the bylaws or apply for hardship. 

Like Rufus so eloquently put above me... The AD at Moultrie ain't down with funny stuff. He ain't about to let Moultrie get caught up with ineligible and have to forfeit games. 

Explain hardship. Sounds like something that would favor a private school.

27 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So basically GHSA is saying if you're a football parent, you can't be involved in real estate in "that" way, right? If so, that's crazy. You're basically getting money taken out of your pocket because it doesn't fit the guidelines even tho you're not involved in any funny business. 

No. They’re saying your primary residence is what it is. Just can’t do stupid shit (and run your yap) while doing it.

Those folks blew it and it has nothing to do with their fake move. That’s not the only reason why their kids will play a gisa powerhouse schedule this year. 

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

No. They’re saying your primary residence is what it is. Just can’t do stupid shit (and run your yap) while doing it.

Those folks blew it and it has nothing to do with their fake move. That’s not the only reason why their kids will play a gisa powerhouse schedule this year. 

Don't think they were bragging about it, but hey....nobody cares about the truth when a lie is more entertaining, right? (Another charlamagne tha god reference @imaGoodBoyNow)

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Explain hardship. Sounds like something that would favor a private school.

They have to apply for a hardship which would be decided on by the GHSA. I'm not sure what reasons they would be allowed to be eligible without giving up previous primary residence, but, there is a pathway to apply for such. 

Some people choose to try getting away with maintaining their residence and hope the school system doesn't do their due diligence. Some schools apparently don't do the due diligence and take their word for it and end up with fines and post season bans while the kids end up ineligible because their parents tried to be slick. In spite of all the stuff the parents tell the media... 

3 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Don't think they were bragging about it, but hey....nobody cares about the truth when a lie is more entertaining, right? (Another charlamagne tha god reference @imaGoodBoyNow)

Who said anything about bragging? Dumbasses who put words in other people mouths usually look foolish (ahem) and are usually wrong. 

If you’ve followed the story you know, or you’re just efforting ignorance. 

15 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Just can’t do stupid shit (and run your yap) while doing it.

So were you referring to Rush when you said this and not the Sanders, right? If so, aight. 

And yes, I've been following the story. I do know there's been a lot of speculation on here about this as well. The Sanders are on easily accessible on facebook. I do believe that you've been believing what's been reported and what people have been saying instead of reaching out to the people in question. Reach out to them on facebook or do you already think that they're lying about it because of what's been reported and what you've been told? 

32 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So were you referring to Rush when you said this and not the Sanders, right? If so, aight. 

And yes, I've been following the story. I do know there's been a lot of speculation on here about this as well. The Sanders are on easily accessible on facebook. I do believe that you've been believing what's been reported and what people have been saying instead of reaching out to the people in question. Reach out to them on facebook or do you already think that they're lying about it because of what's been reported and what you've been told? 

I think this.......I have a grand total of three CC people I talk to outside of the forums. Every single one of them said the Sanders family has maintained their CC residence. Take everything else away and that unto itself is enough to hang their chances. 

Add that a few parents are ready to testify they kids were recruited by the Sanders family and that is the icing on the proverbial cake.