Rush about to get his job back?

FootballGuy

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Don't get stressed out over this. It's their problem....not yours. And I'm saying this with good intentions. Like Charlamagne Tha God said, "If it don't apply, let it fly." 

Nah, I aint stressing. I just know enough about this to not wanna let it ride with these people pretending the GHSA has some vendetta against someone and they're "collateral damage." 

Rumor has it that they were some primary actors in unduly influencing others, and, they want everyone to believe their ineligibility ruling hinges on the words on that tape when they allegedly hadn't relinquished residence in Moultrie to become bona fide to begin with on top of all the rumors of unduly influencing others to come down to Valdosta too. 

I'm not a huge fan of how the GHSA handles stuff either, but, pretending to be innocent victims of some vendetta the GHSA has against someone else is too much. 😅

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, I aint stressing. I just know enough about this to not wanna let it ride with these people pretending the GHSA has some vendetta against someone and they're "collateral damage." 

Rumor has it that they were some primary actors in unduly influencing others, and, they want everyone to believe their ineligibility ruling hinges on the words on that tape when they allegedly hadn't relinquished residence in Moultrie to become bona fide to begin with on top of all the rumors of unduly influencing others to come down to Valdosta too. 

I'm not a huge fan of how the GHSA handles stuff either, but, pretending to be innocent victims of some vendetta the GHSA has against someone else is too much. 😅

I guess you can't be a football parent and have an airbnb, huh? Smh...

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I guess you can't be a football parent and have an airbnb, huh? Smh...

Say what? 

You can't be living in two houses at once. Still gave family photos on the walls of a home in Moultrie, power on, repair men over to work on appliances and etc. and be a bona fide move in at Valdosta. 

So yeah. SMH. get a clue then go shake your head. 

19 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Not if the airbnb was your primary residence prior to you changing schools. 

See my last post. 

These people still wearing Colquitt county Packers clothing. Pictures of Tajh in his football stuff through the years on the walls and opening the door themselves to let repairmen in. Air Bnb indeed. 

They have to give up residence. Lease the home. Have the power disconnected and home for sale or  changed over to the new tenants name. Etc. 

Goofy ass shit people come up with. 

I hate it for Tajh but his folks fucked him over. Not the GHSA. 

28 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

See my last post. 

These people still wearing Colquitt county Packers clothing. Pictures of Tajh in his football stuff through the years on the walls and opening the door themselves to let repairmen in. Air Bnb indeed. 

They have to give up residence. Lease the home. Have the power disconnected and home for sale or  changed over to the new tenants name. Etc. 

Goofy ass shit people come up with. 

I hate it for Tajh but his folks fucked him over. Not the GHSA. 

Hawg...it's no use with some of these guys.  They know better of what's going on in Moultrie.  It's one of the worst soap operas in Georgia.  And some of these fellers ain't worth conversing with.  Besides that...you ain't gonna change their mind.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Say what? 

You can't be living in two houses at once. Still gave family photos on the walls of a home in Moultrie, power on, repair men over to work on appliances and etc. and be a bona fide move in at Valdosta. 

So yeah. SMH. get a clue then go shake your head. 

Not saying that's the case with them... That was in general. Could parents actually use the old property as an airbnb and still make a bonafide move to a new school district?

On 5/13/2021 at 11:03 PM, Norcalnut said:

It amazes me how we can even have this conversation, the guy is morally corrupt. How many of you would want that type of person in your kids life if it wasn’t related to football? I say get rid of him and move on. NOBODY! Is worth that kind of trouble. The original Teflon man (Don) John Gotti well we all know how that turned out.

An even worse human was in charge of the country the last 4yrs and still has supporters. Hell trumpy admitted to raping women and walking in the rooms to view underage girls naked and millions didn't care.

• Thanks 2

On 5/13/2021 at 11:23 PM, Norcalnut said:

Sure did, he did it to save his own ass. Nub did it to save Valdosta, they were both wrong. Money and winning trumps everything else I guess.

Can guarantee the Valdosta kids and program were the last thing on the 1 arm rats mind.

42 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Not saying that's the case with them... That was in general. Could parents actually use the old property as an airbnb and still make a bonafide move to a new school district?

Not under the current rules. They have to give up possession of the residence. An airbnb would still belong to them, the power would still be in their name and they would still have unfettered access to the home themselves between rentals, assuming it would even rent like that in Moultrie. 

I'd say folks should be pretty careful and follow the rules as they're written as it pertains to protecting their kids eligibility from the evil monster that is the GHSA. 

These folks in particular are on TV and the papers and whoever will listen claiming they made a bona fide move and they weren't influenced to move at all. The latter is difficult to prove one way or another, although Rush specifically mentions them on the tape. The first part isn't difficult at all if the right people are interviewed by the GHSA. It's impossible to be bona fide in Valdosta and still be answering the door for repairmen in Moultrie in your residence that you have to relinquish in order to be bonafide. Kid already on the field down there when this is going on. 

I just can't get down with them claiming to be victims. I'll beat up on the GHSA too when it's called for, but, this ain't one of the times. 

The Lewis family I have no idea about their residence status or why they were ruled ineligible, but, it was widely rumored that some lady that shares a name with a city in Mexico influenced them to move down or transfer as were some other kids that lucked out and didn't lose eligibility because they didn't go until after the season and didn't play yet and others that just never transferred but damned sure told folks about being influenced by that person. 

One of the same persons on TV talking about being a victim as it were. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not under the current rules. They have to give up possession of the residence. An airbnb would still belong to them, the power would still be in their name and they would still have unfettered access to the home themselves between rentals, assuming it would even rent like that in Moultrie. 

I'd say folks should be pretty careful and follow the rules as they're written as it pertains to protecting their kids eligibility from the evil monster that is the GHSA. 

These folks in particular are on TV and the papers and whoever will listen claiming they made a bona fide move and they weren't influenced to move at all. The latter is difficult to prove one way or another, although Rush specifically mentions them on the tape. The first part isn't difficult at all if the right people are interviewed by the GHSA. It's impossible to be bona fide in Valdosta and still be answering the door for repairmen in Moultrie in your residence that you have to relinquish in order to be bonafide. Kid already on the field down there when this is going on. 

I just can't get down with them claiming to be victims. I'll beat up on the GHSA too when it's called for, but, this ain't one of the times. 

The Lewis family I have no idea about their residence status or why they were ruled ineligible, but, it was widely rumored that some lady that shares a name with a city in Mexico influenced them to move down or transfer as were some other kids that lucked out and didn't lose eligibility because they didn't go until after the season and didn't play yet and others that just never transferred but damned sure told folks about being influenced by that person. 

Hawg...if you remember...the standing joke going around in Moultrie.  Look how we beat the system.  Look how we fooled the GHSA.  If we did it...so can y'all !!!   Come on down !!!!

Not a whole lot of laughing these days.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What if you live in a condo on the Georgia coast move to Moultrie but keep the condo for vacations on the coast would the kid be legal? Just talking about moving to a south Georgia school. I know it would be ok in metro Atlanta. 

• Like 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

What if you live in a condo on the Georgia coast move to Moultrie but keep the condo for vacations on the coast would the kid be legal? Just talking about moving to a south Georgia school. I know it would be ok in metro Atlanta. 

If they move to Moultrie...of course it would be legal.  No way Funderburke would approve of something that wasn't legal.

Gospel !!!!

Rufus>>

20 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If that condo was your primary residence you have to follow the rules as they're written in the bylaws or apply for hardship. 

Like Rufus so eloquently put above me... The AD at Moultrie ain't down with funny stuff. He ain't about to let Moultrie get caught up with ineligible and have to forfeit games. 

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If that condo was your primary residence you have to follow the rules as they're written in the bylaws or apply for hardship. 

Like Rufus so eloquently put above me... The AD at Moultrie ain't down with funny stuff. He ain't about to let Moultrie get caught up with ineligible and have to forfeit games. 

Gospel....

Rufus>>

52 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Colquitt fans get the rules blurred with their past. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Don't know why, but I have a feeling they're gonna win this case when it's all said and done. As for the other two players who were ruled ineligible, the starting QB especially, I wonder what's the deal with them. And as far as Rush, I don't think this is the last we'll hear from him and his representation. I heard something might be taking place this upcoming Monday tho

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So basically GHSA is saying if you're a football parent, you can't be involved in real estate in "that" way, right? If so, that's crazy. You're basically getting money taken out of your pocket because it doesn't fit the guidelines even tho you're not involved in any funny business. 

• Confused 1