Rush about to get his job back?

FootballGuy

On 5/12/2021 at 1:34 PM, The Colonel said:

What does it take for a coach to actually lose his job in GA?

On 5/12/2021 at 1:41 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Lol! 

Obviously talking "out of school" on a secret tape about funny money doesn't do it for at least 3 members of the school board in Valdosta.

Having the M.O. of misdirecting funds intended for the football program into one's own bank account or similar activity apparently doesn't necessarily do it either. 

I'm starting to wonder about this myself. 

On 5/12/2021 at 2:02 PM, Rufus69 said:

Google...The Teflon Man....

(Smile)

Rufus>>

It amazes me how we can even have this conversation, the guy is morally corrupt. How many of you would want that type of person in your kids life if it wasn’t related to football? I say get rid of him and move on. NOBODY! Is worth that kind of trouble. The original Teflon man (Don) John Gotti well we all know how that turned out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

It amazes me how we can even have this conversation, the guy is morally corrupt. How many of you would want that type of person in your kids life if it wasn’t related to football? I say get rid of him and move on. NOBODY! Is worth that kind of trouble. The original Teflon man (Don) John Gotti well we all know how that turned out.

Didn't Sammy the bull drop a dime on him? (Just like how Nub did with Rush with the recording)

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

Sure did, he did it to save his own ass. Nub did it to save Valdosta, they were both wrong. Money and winning trumps everything else I guess.

When you live a certain lifestyle or engage in certain activities that you know are sketchy, it's kinda fucked up when you decide to turn into a rat. You live and die by it. 

1 hour ago, Woodchopper said:

unnamed (1).jpg

Smh. Look, I'm not saying that Propst is a saint in any of this mess by any means, but I just don't understand why people are coming for his neck as soon as he gets to valdosta and has some players to follow him. In addition, it kinda baffles me to see some people who used to be on his side praying for his downfall. Shit is crazy. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Smh. Look, I'm not saying that Propst is a saint in any of this mess by any means, but I just don't understand why people are coming for his neck as soon as he gets to valdosta and has some players to follow him. In addition, it kinda baffles me to see some people who used to be on his side praying for his downfall. Shit is crazy. 

If you don't understand by now I don't need to spend any time explaining it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

28 minutes ago, Woodchopper said:

If you don't understand by now I don't need to spend any time explaining it.

Really, you don’t get it................cut to the tape!

He ain't gettin nothing back.  Did y'all hear the Facebook live interview that some soga kat did with propst where he didn't know it was being recorded or live until the very end?  He was talking smack about the dosta admins and about how poor the budget is for dosta.  Homeboy gotta be smarter than that to get got again!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hawg....it's a frigging mess.  You know and I know that's there's a modicum of truth in these parents' words...but there's also a tad of underlying and hidden agendas being camouflaged.  Personally, I'd like to see the kids play.  ALL of them.  Unfortunately, I don't think that will happen.  Too much precedent.  

But like "Doc" said this morning whilst we were sipping on our Black Silk...."Rufus, the rules need to be adjusted...but until they are...they're the damn rules".

I do hate it...but the Old Man is right.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg....it's a frigging mess.  You know and I know that's there's a modicum of truth in these parents' words...but there's also a tad of underlying and hidden agendas being camouflaged.  Personally, I'd like to see the kids play.  ALL of them.  Unfortunately, I don't think that will happen.  Too much precedent.  

But like "Doc" said this morning whilst we were sipping on our Black Silk...."Rufus, the rules need to be adjusted...but until they are...they're the damn rules".

I do hate it...but the Old Man is right.....

Rufus>>

I agree. It sucks when kids lose eligibility, but the rules are what they are. Nothing to do but try to find a gisa school and give it a go. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Why does this situation seem to be vexing you so much? I mean, this whole ordeal isn't affecting colquitt in any way.... so why is it annoying you that the parents are trying to fight for the children? 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Why does this situation seem to be vexing you so much? I mean, this whole ordeal isn't affecting colquitt in any way.... so why is it annoying you that the parents are trying to fight for the children? 

Because I know the most vocal folks involved aren't being totally honest. Period. 

All they had to do was what they needed to do and they wouldn't be facing this issue where they need to bend the truth or whatever. Do shit per the rules and we don't have any issue with eligibility. They're going on the news and everywhere else making out like they're frigging victims. That's my problem. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Because I know they aren't being totally honest. Period. 

All they had to do was what they needed to do and they wouldn't be facing this issue where they need to bend the truth or whatever. Do shit per the rules and we don't have any issue with eligibility. They're going on the news and everywhere else making out like they're frigging victims. That's my problem. 

Don't get stressed out over this. It's their problem....not yours. And I'm saying this with good intentions. Like Charlamagne Tha God said, "If it don't apply, let it fly." 

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Don't get stressed out over this. It's their problem....not yours. And I'm saying this with good intentions. Like Charlamagne Tha God said, "If it don't apply, let it fly." 

Charlmane tha God is a bigger clown 🤡 than ga96 

my respect for u after u quoting that fool 📉📉📉

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Because I know the most vocal folks involved aren't being totally honest. Period. 

Them?!? Victims?!? No!!!

Watching parents “teach” their kids this shit is something. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Playing dime store psychiatrist.......why does this bothering him, bother you?

• Haha 1