ghsa updated rules

Ga96

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Very weird why he still lists his home state as MI. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. 

20210611_111345.jpg

Not weird at all.

I still list my hometown as South Berlin GA.

And I will till the day I move on to the next dimension.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Two words 

FUNNY MONEY

AND HE DIDNT WIND UP AT DULUTHTOWN, he transferred from DT down to colquitt 

I thought we already acknowledged that Georgia schools are no different than schools in other states 

I was listening to the recording the other day, and it really had me thinking. Do you really think this funny money is necessarily a bad thing to have in your possession as a coach? Especially if you're using it to help assist your players in their time of need. The thing with Rush is this: he does bring sand to the beach, but I feel like the good shit he does for his players is severely overlooked. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

I was listening to the recording the other day, and it really had me thinking. Do you really think this funny money is necessarily a bad thing to have in your possession as a coach? Especially if you're using it to help assist your players in their time of need. The thing with Rush is this: he does bring sand to the beach, but I feel like the good shit he does for his players is severely overlooked. 

What has you confused? @Sweetlarry

20 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

What has you confused? @Sweetlarry

The one thing that’s been consistent for rush, everywhere he’s been, is that his fans have always championed his questionable tactics as a way of justifying his misdeeds. “He does a lot for the kids” is a popular refrain. Anybody who know Georgia HSFB knows this well. 

Confused that you didn’t! 

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

The one thing that’s been consistent for rush, everywhere he’s been, is that his fans have always championed his questionable tactics as a way of justifying his misdeeds. “He does a lot for the kids” is a popular refrain. Anybody who know Georgia HSFB knows this well. 

Confused that you didn’t! 

Honestly, my intent was centered around the use of funny money. Is it (when you take things into consideration) really such a bad thing to have as a head coach? 

23 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Honestly, my intent was centered around the use of funny money. Is it (when you take things into consideration) really such a bad thing to have as a head coach? 

Since it cannot be accounted for properly and the risk for abuse is so high, not such a good thing.  There are lots of other avenues available for assistance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Since it cannot be accounted for properly and the risk for abuse is so high, not such a good thing.  There are lots of other avenues available for assistance.

The only reason Grayson don't utilize 'funny money' is, that your transfers families don't even hafta change residences or employment to attend.