ghsa updated rules

Ga96

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Totally forgot Colquitt Lee county Valdosta and Lowndes are in Norf Jawjga

Everything that comes out of that losers mouth is bitching and moaning about how woe is them 

He wants to shit on schools he doesn't know a fucking thing about but then gets upset when people say anything negative

It's insecure really

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I don’t understand. The CQ transfer QB from Brother Rice MI from a few years ago was deemed eligible, correct? 

Not until his dear ole MOM made the physical move, after the other siblings finished their school year! Dear ole DAD had even gotten a job with the Colquitt Co. Sheriff's Department, and had purchased a chateau in the friendly confines of sandspur holler!

5 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Not until his dear ole MOM made the physical move, after the other siblings finished their school year! Dear ole DAD had even gotten a job with the Colquitt Co. Sheriff's Department, and had purchased a chateau in the friendly confines of sandspur holler!

And they still reside there... Still attend Packer football games and are upstanding members of the community. 

Basically was not an athletically motivated transfer. 

18 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What about last years QB transfer How about this years WR from DutchTown, certainly they all are ineligible 

Bona-fide move ins... 

Parents get work in the community live there... etc... 

Friends didn't post on Twitter and tell them how great MD was... 

Or give em a steak dinner... 

If they where gonna do a Athletic motivated move they wouldn't have landed at Dutchtown when ELCA is up the road... 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Bona-fide move ins... 

Parents get work in the community live there... etc... 

Friends didn't post on Twitter and tell them how great MD was... 

Or give em a steak dinner... 

If they where gonna do a Athletic motivated move they wouldn't have landed at Dutchtown when ELCA is up the road... 

Two words 

FUNNY MONEY

AND HE DIDNT WIND UP AT DULUTHTOWN, he transferred from DT down to colquitt 

I thought we already acknowledged that Georgia schools are no different than schools in other states 

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Two words 

FUNNY MONEY

AND HE DIDNT WIND UP AT DULUTHTOWN, he transferred from DT down to colquitt 

I thought we already acknowledged that Georgia schools are no different than schools in other states 

But you're talking about a transfer that's not some hop and a skip transfer. 

The Garcia thing was purely on Rush... 

Every coach in GA aint Rush... 

And with how Dutchtown is they aint out here paying families to move to Mcdonough or Hampton... 

That was a bona-fide move in... I never said Georgia was different but every fucking move aint a recruiting scandal to be blowing up... 

Of all the schools he could've went to again if it was a Athletic Move and Money was involved it would have been: 

EAGLES LANDING CHRISTIAN ACADEMY

The Private School UP THE ROAD WITH MONEY!!!!

27 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Packass do have a packa leading the ghsa.

Would be hard to get robin Hines to even sniff in the Packass direction 

Do you really think that every move in we have had under Rush wasn't heavily scrutinized by the GHSA? Wait sorry, big word...looked at.

We had/have an AD that wouldn't allow the funny business. Don't think for a second that the Cordele kids wanted to wind up in Lee County. That wasn't their first choice. They were told when they came looking in Colquitt that they had to follow the rules to move. That wasn't an option so they wound up somewhere else. 

Just now, Ga96 said:

Most would consider someone like Hines being anywhere on the ghsa members board a conflict of interest but ehh not here.

So it is a conflict of interest to hire someone with experience in high school sports to head up the state high school association? Or is it only a conflict of interest because he worked at Colquitt 33 years ago? Is it a conflict of interest for Thomasville? What about all the schools in Houston County?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Very weird why he still lists his home state as MI. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. 

20210611_111345.jpg

Pretty weird considering his entire family unit lives in Moultrie still and I just saw and talked to Steven at the spring game.  Once a Packer always a Packer. 

He played his last 2 years of high school here. I think his brother just graduated from here this year which put his entire high school career here. Etc. 

Back to the drawing board for you pal. 🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Pretty weird considering his entire family unit lives in Moultrie still and I just saw and talked to Steven at the spring game.  Once a Packer always a Packer. 

He played his last 2 years of high school here. I think his brother just graduated from here this year which put his entire high school career here. Etc. 

Back to the drawing board for you pal. 🙄

Lil bro didn’t play football?