Larry is so confused he thinks the NAACP wanted segregation.

HooverOutlaw

46 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Yes. Wallace wasn’t racist. 😂 

His daughter said he was, but she doesn’t know as much as hooville. WTF was she thinking?!?

Why did he run twice supporting black rights. It was the black vote who won him the election his last term.

He was a racist POS after the first time he ran  and before his term as Governor.

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Why did he run twice supporting black rights. It was the black vote who won him the election his last term.

He was a racist POS after the first time he ran  and before his term as Governor.

He was a racist piece of shit his whole fucking life. I feel bad you actually think he was a decent human and are trying to defend him. 

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

He was a racist piece of shit his whole fucking life. I feel bad you actually think he was a decent human and are trying to defend him. 

I don't but idiots like you don't understand what really happened. 

He changed his view points and actions to get elected and uneducated fools on the subject like yourself and Atticus hsve no clue. I have read dozens of books on Alabama history. Several on racism of the 50s and 60s.

Why did the NAACP support in 1958 if he was racist. Because his platform was moderate and was in support of blacks being equal. He lost then started going full bore segregation. Then in the 80 said was sorry and won with the black vote.

Larry does the NAACP support segregation and racism or equal rights for blacks.  The want equal rights this is why they supported him in 1958. Because he ran on that platform. You don't understand politics in the south. 

Why do you always start threads like this?  What exactly does this have to do with football?  Did I slip and wind up in the off topic forum by accident?  Do you get your jollies starting threads that are going to lead to the statements that follow?  SMH.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fred said:

Why do you always start threads like this?  What exactly does this have to do with football?  Did I slip and wind up in the off topic forum by accident?  Do you get your jollies starting threads that are going to lead to the statements that follow?  SMH.

Just posting how clueless some are about facts. You know what I posted about Wallace is correct. Question is if these post are so bad why do the ones I aim them at always post follow ups.

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I don't but idiots like you don't understand what really happened. 

He changed his view points and actions to get elected and uneducated fools on the subject like yourself and Atticus hsve no clue. I have read dozens of books on Alabama history. Several on racism of the 50s and 60s.

Why did the NAACP support in 1958 if he was racist. Because his platform was moderate and was in support of blacks being equal. He lost then started going full bore segregation. Then in the 80 said was sorry and won with the black vote.

Larry does the NAACP support segregation and racism or equal rights for blacks.  The want equal rights this is why they supported him in 1958. Because he ran on that platform. You don't understand politics in the south. 

So his daughter, who claims he was a racist, is wrong. You, a dude who is on a football message board, are correct? You know more about him than his own daughter?!?

Stop. Just stop. Anything you wanna tell me about my Dad I should know, besides what being raised by him has given me?