MD at DV on 8/27/21

GardenStateBaller

4 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

It was just another perspective to look at. To me its not real HS football. MD is more of a real team then IMG but when you literally start getting into double digit transfers with kids that have offers what are we really doing. If I want to see that I watch college football. IMG will never be a legitimate HS team.

A public hasn't won the consensus National Chip since 2006 proving that privates of every make and model are here to stay. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

A public hasn't won the consensus National Chip since 2006 proving that privates of every make and model are here to stay. 

The fact that BTW in 2013 wasn't a consensus national championship only shows that the rankings services out there are garbage and didn't do their research

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I agree with you on that they're here to stay but lets be honest there is no national playoff. You literally pick a champion like a beauty pageant right or wrong ? Now I get it its probably more then likely you get the top team right but if you had a legitimate playoff of 64 teams from around the country maybe you get a different champion probably still private but you see where im coming from. My son is going to play wherever he wants. He has never brought up trying to win a MNC. He wants to win a state championship but its a little different in Texas. Duncanville is the only team I think plays for a MNC and they cant even win a state championship.

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's a football team with high school kids on it.

What else is required?

I know that some people just substitute their personal tastes for facts.

IMG is not a legitimate HS team. They play in no league just 9 or 10 exhibition games. I don't put MD in the IMG category although there kids likely come from another HS.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

This is the result of decades of mass delusion being passed on from parents to their children.

30 offers and counting. He would start at IMG or MD he doesn't have to surround himself with super stars. He can wait to college to do that. I know how good he is vs other stars because he was at the rivals 5 star challenge and put on a show. Some kids are built different.

8 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

30 offers and counting. He would start at IMG or MD he doesn't have to surround himself with super stars. He can wait to college to do that. I know how good he is vs other stars because he was at the rivals 5 star challenge and put on a show. Some kids are built different.

As I was saying, delusions being passed from adults to kids.

Gametyme is so deluded that he doesn't even know what delusions I was talking about in my last post.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's as if you just think that saying something, again, is sufficient evidence.

IMG doesn't play for a state championship and can't....they may have high schools players, but that doesn't make them legit.

IMG is like Life Christian, VA.......just with much much better high school players and much much much more money.

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

IMG doesn't play for a state championship and can't....they may have high schools players, but that doesn't make them legit.

IMG is like Life Christian, VA.......just with much much better high school players and much much much more money.

He is just a troll. My public school has put more players in the NFL then 99% of these privates. Maybe MD and STA has put in more. 

9 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Yeah, sure he could super dad.

I can't wait until you disappear from here and your son ends up at Cisco Junior College after entering the transfer portal.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

The only thing required to make one a legit high school team is to be a team that has high school kids.

That's false too.

A team must be part of a state district, play a true district and state schedule.

Legit teams don't have to scramble around picking up games nationally here and there. Basically whoever will play them.

Like's IMG's schedule this year...it's sucks and means nothing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, sure he could super dad.

I can't wait until you disappear from here and your son ends up at Cisco Junior College after entering the transfer portal.

He would be 7 highest rated player on IMG in his class and 3rd highest at MD. So yeah since his offers are at DB and WR im sure he would find a spot on the field. Then add in his 3.86 GPA now he can get into schools some others cant. And none of those kids at IMG played at IMG last year. Yeah not a real HS team. What school is your kid being recruited by or where did you play Karen ?