DLS 2021 Schedule

GardenStateBaller

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

Did they have an actual season or was it more like just letting them play exhibition games?

Be careful or butt will forever be part of your search suggestions 

Think all the CA teams had like a 5-6 game spring season and some teams had weak schedules.... 

So @imaGoodBoyNowis just doing his usual Tomfuckery....

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

SFA LOST TO ST SMARYS 

SAINT mofo maries 

When? 

And 

You do this with every team... 

And given DLS played a 6 game schedule that was neutered thanks to Covid.... 

IN THE SPRING TIME 

What did you expect them to do? 

Play BG,Northshore and MD? 

THINK! 

THINK DAMMIT!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

When? 

And 

You do this with every team... 

And given DLS played a 6 game schedule that was neutered thanks to Covid.... 

IN THE SPRING TIME 

What did you expect them to do? 

Play BG,Northshore and MD? 

THINK! 

THINK DAMMIT!

Bro not knocking them, just saying they played absolutely horrendous postponed spring schedule, that was not the same team in past and they lost Biff pogo, idk why u feel some type of way about this, I’ve said worse shit

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bro not knocking them, just saying they played absolutely horrendous I’m that postponed spring schedule, that was not the same team in past and they lost Biff pogo, idk why u feel some type of way about this, I’ve said worse shit

In a moment of absolute slowness I thought you where talking about DLS and another SFA...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

100 💯 % absolutely, buttt and I say butt, that spring season they had was so horrendous 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Won't be easy as the program graduated a ton in 2019 and was almost totally dark in 2020. 

DLS will lose 2 or 3 games on their Schedule, they are young and inexperienced….. They will come around and win their Section but I doubt they make it to the open this year…..

They have massive questions on Defense and are missing a Game Breaking RB…. They do have speed at the other skill positions but the Seniors and Juniors who will make up most of the starters do not have a lot of Big game experience….

They will struggle to Beat SFA…. San Diego CC and Something Something Trail play similar Offenses that like to milk the clock and are both Physical teams…. If Folsom doesn’t beat them this year they never will….

None the less I will be at the SFA and San Diego CC games, It’s a great schedule and I can’t wait to see them play and how this group develops!!….

GO SPARTANS!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

DLS will lose 2 or 3 games on their Schedule, they are young and inexperienced….. They will come around and win their Section but I doubt they make it to the open this year…..

They have massive questions on Defense and are missing a Game Breaking RB…. They do have speed at the other skill positions but the Seniors and Juniors who will make up most of the starters do not have a lot of Big game experience….

They will struggle to Beat SFA…. San Diego CC and Something Something Trail play similar Offenses that like to milk the clock and are both Physical teams…. If Folsom doesn’t beat them this year they never will….

None the less I will be at the SFA and San Diego CC games, It’s a great schedule and I can’t wait to see them play and how this group develops!!….

GO SPARTANS!!!!

@GardenStateBaller love to see a SJR vs  DLS or a Bosco vs DLS again,  both teams are not MNC caliber but are top in state and highly ranked nationally

• Like 1