SAD DAY IN Fairlawn nj, rip Nabisco 🍪

imaGoodBoyNow

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to SAD DAY IN Fairlawn nj, rip Nabisco 🍪
11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

https://www.nj.com/bergen/2021/07/nabisco-plant-to-close-today-after-63-years-in-nj-town.html

the one town that didn’t smell like New Jersey’s ballsack damn  

@Fred @Sweetlarry I think nabisco shut down a factory in ur neck of the woods as well

WOW....TOTAL ICON going gone....🙁

You could always smell them baking for miles 😁

Fairlawn residents  gonna get screwed bigly ....

Property tax bill to the moon 🚀

PS: Sounds like the politicians are upset they weren't tipped off...

...probably own some local Real estate there. 🤷‍♂️ 

5 hours ago, Troll said:

WOW....TOTAL ICON going gone....🙁

You could always smell them baking for miles 😁

Fairlawn residents  gonna get screwed bigly ....

Property tax bill to the moon 🚀

PS: Sounds like the politicians are upset they weren't tipped off...

...probably own some local Real estate there. 🤷‍♂️ 

Ya I didn’t even think about the tax breaks the residents got cause of the factory,   Heard they wanna be more of a distribution so they closed NJ and Atl fActories , gonna miss that smell driving up 208 

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya I didn’t even think about the tax breaks the residents got cause of the factory,   Heard they wanna be more of a distribution so they closed NJ and Atl fActories , gonna miss that smell driving up 208 

Where is that in relation to Chester?  I remember 206 going thru Chester.  Lived there and went to elementary school there a LONG time ago.

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

Where is that in relation to Chester?  I remember 206 going thru Chester.  Lived there and went to elementary school there a LONG time ago.

No where near 208 which more Bergen County. Played community college near there and also may or may not have went to the state prison which is near flemmington,  very old town big backyard some Victorian houses

20 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

https://www.nj.com/bergen/2021/07/nabisco-plant-to-close-today-after-63-years-in-nj-town.html

the one town that didn’t smell like New Jersey’s ballsack damn  

I can sympathize with you. In my small town of Villa Park, IL, population 2,000 when I was a youngster, we lost our claim to fame...The Ovaltine factory. What a bummer!

Actually, we had long since moved away by the time the factory closed, but it was still a bummer.

114471da050b688a54f949284502c95c.jpg

3 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I can sympathize with you. In my small town of Villa Park, IL, population 2,000 when I was a youngster, we lost our claim to fame...The Ovaltine factory. What a bummer!

Actually, we had long since moved away by the time the factory closed, but it was still a bummer.

114471da050b688a54f949284502c95c.jpg

Where was the Ovaltine  plant located?   I never realized there was such a thing 

5 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

If that is where Oreos are made the place should be a national monument.

Yes yes very sad ,

okay  so we gotta deal with the smell from the slaughterhouses in Newark, the meadowlands swamp in seacucuss , the smell of the landfills and the smell of the pulluted Passaic and HudSon river, Now imagine for a brief 3 mins while driving past Fairlawn, ur car gets hit with the Aroma of Oreos and chocolate chip cookies 

ya that’s Fairlawn  

this means war

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yes yes very sad ,

okay  so we gotta deal with the smell from the slaughterhouses in Newark, the meadowlands swamp in seacucuss , the smell of the landfills and the smell of the pulluted Passaic and HudSon river, Now imagine for a brief 3 mins while driving past Fairlawn, ur car gets hit with the Aroma of Oreos and chocolate chip cookies 

ya that’s Fairlawn  

this means war

25 miles of universal fart

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Word for the idiots in this thread to research. "OUTSOURCING"

Last year July the container cost was $6500 today it’s $22,000 so there you go with out sourcing , economics, handouts and super inflation 

stand by it’s your turn in the soup lane 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Last year July the container cost was $6500 today it’s $22,000 so there you go with out sourcing , economics, handouts and super inflation 

stand by it’s your turn in the soup lane 

It all comes with outsourcing. There is 0 downfall for companies to outsource and this is the result. 

https://aflcio.org/2017/11/8/republicans-defeat-stop-outsourcing-american-jobs-amendment

5 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

It all comes with outsourcing. There is 0 downfall for companies to outsource and this is the result. 

https://aflcio.org/2017/11/8/republicans-defeat-stop-outsourcing-american-jobs-amendment

Politics aside it’s economics and survival 

stay tuned because it’s here and silent now but creeping and you can’t see it 

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

The result of republicans 

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Word for the idiots in this thread to research. "OUTSOURCING"

51 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

48 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

This is about the CEOs and businesses screwing over the workers and the united states. For those who are uneducated on the matter this is also a downfall of capitalism. This is rewarded in the business world.

You   are an out and out idiot 👍

That plant has been around forever

had to be outdated  30-40 years ago

and you're trying to ship cookies from Timbucktoo for the cheap labor...🤣

Face Plant GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Captain faceplant strikes again 👌

PS: that factory could even overcome your stench. 🤣

BTW: when do you think you will even realize....you know...

that NJ is a democratic, lefty run, scaring business away with "TAXES", state ......🤓

what's that???

Epic Faceplants Compilation || FailArmy on Make a GIF

oh just another  "bullseye" for captain faceplant....

like a two fer treat...🤣