July is a good time to work inside!

67packer

1 hour ago, 67packer said:

It’s 95 in South Ga today and we’ll rotate outside at some point in this passing tournament.

04D878F1-3BFC-460E-898F-0AB7476DCB38.jpeg

D6DC64CA-DD46-4863-98CB-98B656DA4575.jpeg

The heat is what makes south Georgia athletes different. If it isn't storming there is no reason to be inside. That's probably why the packass can't make it past the second round. A little water on the field and the piglets are dead. The only pigs that can't handle mud.

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

The heat is what makes south Georgia athletes different. If it isn't storming there is no reason to be inside. That's probably why the packass can't make it past the second round. A little water on the field and the piglets are dead. The only pigs that can't handle mud.

A running clock.....

LOL !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Check the current humidity in South Georgia vs the humidity in South Louisiana...

27 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Then you better wet that field when we come to the Spittoon or you may get mercy ruled again. 🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Then you better wet that field when we come to the Spittoon or you may get mercy ruled again. 🤣🤣🤣

You know...I realize I'm different...but....I don't go around dissing a team that put a running clock on my guys the prior year.

I said...A RUNNING CLOCK !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

I couldn't tell! Because unlike every other IPF on the planet, they don't have any logos!

You're too busy worrying about who is wearing tee shirts under their pads and just in general second guessing and hating on Justin Rogers to pay attention to what's actually going on. 

Most real Packer fans know that building and most also knew we were hosting several teams for a 7 on 7 tournament. It's been talked about for a few months already. 

But... by all means... Continue to act like you know what's going on with the Packers and trying to tell others they don't. 👌 

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You're too busy worrying about who is wearing tee shirts under their pads and just in general second guessing and hating on Justin Rogers to pay attention to what's actually going on. 

Most real Packer fans know that building and most also knew we were hosting several teams for a 7 on 7 tournament. It's been talked about for a few months already. 

But... by all means... Continue to act like you know what's going on with the Packers and trying to tell others they don't. 👌 

I honestly think he's gotten worse...and I mean mentally.  His attitude will always be the same...but...he gets so many things wrong these days...it's almost like he's just making shit up as he goes.

He is pretty much lost in the 1950s.   Everything has passed him by.

I used to feel sorry for him...but not any more.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The bus driver actually might have a point   Even though a ipf is awesome to have , ur still gonna need to teach kids how to play in all weather how to stay conditioned in the heat , how to run plays and throwing and Catching in the rain ️ , 

The only time I can see it being an advantage is when the wet bulb formula says “no practice” and you have the ability to go indoors and get the same work done without a hitch. As far as the elements go besides that, they’re probably outside anyway.

Can’t imagine going inside because they don’t want little Timmy to get cold or wet. 

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The bus driver actually might have a point   Even though a ipf is awesome to have , ur still gonna need to teach kids how to play in all weather how to stay conditioned in the heat , how to run plays and throwing and Catching in the rain ️ , 

We use that facility wisely. The staff rotates groups inside and outside on the adjacent practice field depending on the conditions and where we may be playing this week determines if we practice on a natural grass practice field or turf. 

Obviously, we won't be playing many games indoors, but, it's easier to keep the team hydrated and fresh if we practice inside under the big ass fans for some of the practices. Especially closing in on game day. 

• Like 2

There are certainly times when most teams can't practice at all due to conditions and we just move it all inside. Thunderstorm with lightning delays doesn't mean shit to the Pack. We just run inside and keep on chooglin' while others head for the house. 

Same when the heat and humidity conditions surpass the numbers provided by the GHSA for safe practice conditions. We just move inside and aren't hindered. 

When it's 92+ degrees outside with 80 to 90% humidity outside we can just stay inside and not get dehydrated. 

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hey Skippy, that thought came from the greatest coach in America, not I! And it seemed to work last time against mighty Robert. E. LEE County! Lets see if it works when the black hats are wearing them theirownselfs!

On 7/17/2021 at 1:02 PM, Ga96 said:

The last time it rained on the hogs in the Concrete Spittoon, they slid by you lads about 45-20!

On 7/18/2021 at 11:27 PM, Old Rabid One said:

I couldn't tell! Because unlike every other IPF on the planet, they don't have any logos!

Well in case you missed it there's a big ass Hawg logo in the middle of that field the size of a bus.

Besides, did you think we forgot who it belongs to?