Breaking! Lowndes GA caught cheating. (Recruiting and Pay for play)

Nolebull813

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I heard something about this too. It's been an interesting year down in Valdosta tbh. 

Nubs turning over on Rush and Valdosta high and now this Deepthroat character dropping dimes on Lowndes. 

🙊🙈🙉

I think Lowndes was implicated because of their reputation of being cheaters and involving themselves with low life individuals. 

I don’t have anything to back up my claims, but it made sense when I typed it so it must be true! 

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Seriously, is this a joke? I have a conf call scheduled with the Lowndes AD tomorrow morning. 

We are trying to find out. We need to smoke @Ga96 out of his safe room to give us the real scoop. 

He seems to know so much about all these other teams that aren't Lowndes where he's actually a supposed insider, I'm sure he has the scoop on this dirt here. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NOOOOO!! I had such great OOS plans for them in 2022 and beyond!!!!!!!!! Say it ain't so. Please. 

I trust that those plans entailed having some private trekking to the CONCRETE PALACE? Cause WE of the 1AAAAAAA realm, DON'T DO ROAD TRIPS! Unless a course, we can bring EVERYBODY in our program!

8 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

I trust that those plans entailed having some private trekking to the CONCRETE PALACE? Cause WE of the 1AAAAAAA realm, DON'T DO ROAD TRIPS! Unless a course, we can bring EVERYBODY in our program!

When you go to 7 on 7 events do you bring the entire team? If not, why not? 

• Thanks 1

I just heard from a couple of parents down at Lowndes that they had their rent paid for an entire year up front to play for the Vikings. That and free fuel at Langdale fuel. 

Crazy stuff going on down there. Their fans on here ignore it and don't talk about why they need to do that stuff to keep players. 

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I just heard from a couple of parents down at Lowndes that they had their rent paid for an entire year up front to play for the Vikings. That and free fuel at Langdale fuel. 

Crazy stuff going on down there. Their fans on here ignore it and don't talk about why they need to do that stuff to keep players. 

I heard the same. And they let a retard drive the school bus. Horrible. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You know I seen the article to everything you just mentioned. They are about to blow this thing wide-open and when everything comes out some people will be going to prison for a long time. 

something about money laundering and check fraud. 

I read the article but by the time I copy and pasted it, it was showing an error message. I actually read it twice just so I can make sure it’s verified.