Do these Black Lives Matter?

Nolebull813

This is the real epidemic against Black people in particular black men. Left wingers and politicians are so obsessed with the fake white supremacists from Arkansas that they totally ignore Black people getting killed at record pace. 

people are more obsessed with recording and doxxing some “Karen” in a department store than they are trying to get killers off their neighborhood streets. 

this cycle of murder and violence will never stop because of the attitudes like the left wingers on this site. you just dismiss it and criticize the messenger. 

But muh white supremacy 

https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia-homicides-2021-shooting-murders-guns-20210711.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

On 7/29/2021 at 2:04 PM, Nolebull813 said:

This is the real epidemic against Black people in particular black men. Left wingers and politicians are so obsessed with the fake white supremacists from Arkansas that they totally ignore Black people getting killed at record pace. 

people are more obsessed with recording and doxxing some “Karen” in a department store than they are trying to get killers off their neighborhood streets. 

this cycle of murder and violence will never stop because of the attitudes like the left wingers on this site. you just dismiss it and criticize the messenger. 

But muh white supremacy 

https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia-homicides-2021-shooting-murders-guns-20210711.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Has the oppresion handed down by caucasians ended? From one people to the next, they oppress. Take what they want, from land to culture....and think all is alright. When challenged, they retort to their suppossedly superior moral high ground.

Blame it on the politics they say. We know where to lay the blame.

They try and make us forget it regularly.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Has the oppresion handed down by caucasians ended? From one people to the next, they oppress. Take what they want, from land to culture....and think all is alright. When challenged, they retort to rheir suppossedly superior moral high ground.

The answer is yes. The oppression has ended. At least 50 years ago 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Has the oppresion handed down by caucasians ended? From one people to the next, they oppress. Take what they want, from land to culture....and think all is alright. When challenged, they retort to rheir suppossedly superior moral high ground.

Racist don't believe in cause and effect. They just love the results because it has built their entire existence.

• Thanks 4
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

But muh white supremacy 

Whassamatter NoBalls? Enrollment is down at the Base?

White Fragility feelers getting stepped on?

Is Fucker Tucker Carlson still your masturbation object of lust?

Important questions need answering….

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Racist don't believe in cause and effect. They just love the results because it has built their entire existence.

I know I know. White supremacy is running rampant in majority black cities that have Black mayors, black prosecutors, black police captains and black city councilmen. 

the KKK is on every street corner causing the breakdown of the black nuclear family. The proud boys and Oath keepers are preventing blacks from getting jobs, go to school and produce in society. 

when a black person shoots another black person in Chicago or Philly, it’s because of slavery. Duh!! 

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know I know. White supremacy is running rampant in majority black cities that have Black mayors, black prosecutors, black police captains and black city councilmen. 

the KKK is on every street corner causing the breakdown of the black nuclear family. The proud boys and Oath keepers are preventing blacks from getting jobs, go to school and produce in society. 

when a black person shoots another black person in Chicago or Philly, it’s because of slavery. Duh!! 

Cause and effect.

Are you really this stupid?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So true. Democrat policies have kept the black communities down for decades

And the laws played their part and were responsible for much of your stats this person brings.

Of course the numbers change when the rules change. Simple cognitive reasoning would allow for understanding this.

On 7/29/2021 at 2:04 PM, Nolebull813 said:

But muh white supremacy 

Democrats don't give a RAT'S ASS about Black men!

FYI, George Wallace, the Alabama Gubner who stood in the doorway of the high school, to prevent the entrance of the first black to attend school there, was a DEMOCRAT!

The Democrat Party was the party of SEGREGATION!

Craaaazy Joe used to cavort around with White Supremacist, back in the day!

And WHO was it who said, "CHAINS, they gonna put you BACK in CHAINS!" It was your PRESIDENT!

OH, I almost forgot, Honest Abe Lincoln was a REPUBLICAN!

On 8/4/2021 at 3:54 PM, Old Rabid One said:

Democrats don't give a RAT'S ASS about Black men!

FYI, George Wallace, the Alabama Gubner who stood in the doorway of the high school, to prevent the entrance of the first black to attend school there, was a DEMOCRAT!

The Democrat Party was the party of SEGREGATION!

Craaaazy Joe used to cavort around with White Supremacist, back in the day!

And WHO was it who said, "CHAINS, they gonna put you BACK in CHAINS!" It was your PRESIDENT!

OH, I almost forgot, Honest Abe Lincoln was a REPUBLICAN!

Trumpy used the White Nationalists to storm the capital. 

At least Biden reversed field, Trumpy is still holding course. 

bgw

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Trumpy used the White Nationalists to storm the capital. 

At least Biden reversed field, Trumpy is still holding course. 

bgw

I don’t think so. Your Vice President bailed out rioters and terrorists. 

Trumps problem was he told some drunk rednecks to peacefully and patriotically go protest at the Capitol. Bad mistake. You can’t trust dumb drunk rednecks. Boys will boys. They are gonna get in some heap big trouble!!!! But everyone always blames the parents for the kids behavior in the world

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t think so. Your Vice President bailed out rioters and terrorists. 

Trumps problem was he told some drunk rednecks to peacefully and patriotically go protest at the Capitol. Bad mistake. You can’t trust dumb drunk rednecks. Boys will boys. They are gonna get in some heap big trouble!!!! But everyone always blames the parents for the kids behavior in the world

Well…. You don’t think… that is very true, you are just part of the racist white washing that’s currently ongoing. 

You Proud Boys, Oath Keeper anchor less malignant assholes think social media and entertainment news is going to win this war. 

You really do need to think beyond your bubble, nobody wants your pissant check. 

bgw

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2021 at 5:10 PM, Wildcat Will said:

Has the oppresSion handed down by caucasians ended? From one people to the next, they oppress. Take what they want, from land to culture....and think all is alright. When challenged, they retort to their suppossedly superior moral high ground.

Of WHICH oppression do you speak? The ones where peoples of color have a United Peoples of Color College Fund, to grease the wheels for their college edumacation? While WHITE folk had to serve four LOOOONG adventurous years in the military, to get that same opportunity? Or perhaps was it the AFFIRMATIVE ACTION that you peoples of color have been enjoying since the mid 1970's? While white folks were left to their own devices to attain similar employment? My first job out of college, I had to beat out nineteen other applicants, for a job requiring an associate's degree. Sixteen of those applicants had bachelor's degrees, while three others had masters and one even possessed a PH.D.! When I left that position tens years later, Affirmation Action gave the position to a HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE, who possessed a black face! None had applied tens years prior, or that person would have won the golden sombrero!

I certainly wish I had had your types of obstacles in life!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Of WHICH oppression do you speak? The ones where peoples of color have a United Peoples of Color College Fund, to grease the wheels for their college edumacation? While WHITE folk had to serve four LOOOONG adventurous years in the military, to get that same opportunity? Or perhaps was it the AFFIRMATIVE ACTION that you peoples of color have been enjoying since the mid 1970's? While white folks were left to their own devices to attain similar employment? My first job out of college, I had to beat out nineteen other applicants, for a job requiring an associate's degree. Sixteen of those applicants had bachelor's degrees, while three others had masters and one even possessed a PH.D.! When I left that position tens years later, Affirmation Action gave the position to a HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE, who possessed a black face! None had applied tens years prior, or that person would have won the golden sombrero!

I certainly wish I had had your types of obstacles in life!

I have heard your 1956 stories ad nauseum. 

Just for schitts and giggles.......shut up.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You Proud Boys, Oath Keeper anchor less malignant assholes think social media and entertainment news is going to win this war. 

You really do need to think beyond your bubble, nobody wants your pissant check. 

bgw

PSSsssst.....

STOP talking about dem Alphabet boys like dat...

...you don't want to blow their cover.

🤫

PS: ...and you don't want to risk

your controlled opposition

do you ???

🤫