How come everyone is supposed To wear masks 😷 except if your a democrat????

imaGoodBoyNow

On 8/10/2021 at 5:39 PM, Wildcat Will said:

Black people have been experimented on with vaccines.

Another malady that can be attributed to treatment received from you know who.

I guess you did not get that in school either?

This sounds horrible. It looks like it was not enough time to create a reliable vaccine, and the information from different sources makes me feel confused and suspicious more and more

On 8/10/2021 at 3:58 PM, Troll said:

I dunno about you...

But "partisan politics"

is pretty low on that priority list...

...when it comes to health and medical decisions.

🤓

go figure...

PS: Sooooo ....How about you? LOL

BTW: When is someone gonna invoke some "Poll" about which "side" is more intelligent now....

...Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's the 💩 ticket.

🤣

DIMMS are SUPPOSEDLY the edumacated class! But in reality, a vast majority can't even speak ANGLISH!

On 8/10/2021 at 1:05 PM, Wildcat Will said:

One of the main factors driving differences in COVID-19 vaccination rates across the country is partisanship. Our surveys consistently find that Democrats are much more likely to report having been vaccinated than Republicans, and Republicans are much more likely to say that they definitely do not want to get vaccinated. 

While the share of the total population that is fully vaccinated has increased for both county groups, it has increased faster in counties that voted for Biden, resulting in a widening gap.  Three months ago, as of April 22, the average vaccination rate in counties that voted for Trump was 20.6% compared to 22.8% in Biden counties, yielding a relatively small gap of 2.2 percentage points.  By May 11, the gap had increased to 6.5% and by July 6, 11.7%, with the average vaccination rate in Trump counties at 35% compared to 46.7% in Biden counties. 

Rural White areas are spiking that are generally pro republicans. 

Pretty much a partisan decision as to the vaccination question.

bgw

• Thanks 1

On 8/14/2021 at 10:52 AM, On2whls said:

So, you agree that the current vaccine is an experiment, which is why you justify the high percentage of black hesitancy, yet you refer to others that don’t take it as idiots?  

Have you ever heard of a doctor "PRACTICING" medicine"?

Is your stupidity becoming apparent to you? All meds go through an experimental phase. These vaccines had to gain " EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION ".  

As far as blacks being hesitant, it shows that blacks remember. 

" Those that do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it ".

Hope you find this educational.

You need it.

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Is your stupidity becoming apparent to you? All meds go through an experimental phase. These vaccines had to gain " EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION ".  

You need it.

None of this explains why you justify vaccine hesitancy for one group, but condemn another for it.  When you come to grips with your bias enough to acknowledge it, you’ll feel better. Come out of the closet brother.

On 8/9/2021 at 11:57 PM, DLS350 said:

Get a job! You have to much time on your hands!! Trumptards righties like you go out of your way to start shit. All this does is split the country instead of uniting it! 

FYI: Trump lost, get over it!!! If you’re a true American, you’ll stop the BullShit!!!

Dumbokrat and true American, is an oxymoron!

32 minutes ago, On2whls said:

None of this explains why you justify vaccine hesitancy for one group, but condemn another for it.  When you come to grips with your bias enough to acknowledge it, you’ll feel better. Come out of the closet brother.

It is not meant as a justification, mere fact. I am in no way condemning then, those not getting the vaccine. They are condemning themselves. Both factions are making a choice, of their own accord within.

I just bring you truth.

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Your time is coming old racist.

What's racist about my comment? Did I mention you peoples of color, DUMBASS? You DIMM FOOLS come in ALL colors!

By the BY, I once took a half day off from work to attend one of my BLACK FRIENDS funeral;, who had died unexpectedly of a seizure. WELL, long story short, the former Old Mrs. Rabid and I went to the church two hours before the service. And as the pews filled with family members, although we had anticipated a gathering! We sat about halfway back in the church. Well, they kept coming and the ushers kept pushing us farther back, until we were asked to stand OUTSIDE! Do you see where I'm going with this? THEY DIDN'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS that we had come to pay our respects! And they treated coaching legend Luther Welsh in the same manner!

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

You need it.

SOOOOOO, lemme git dis skraight! You actually would have ANY SANE individual think, that there is a conspiracy to poison peoples of color with a special dose of vaccine?🤣😂 Jist fer shits and giggles though! My vaccine was administered by one of those people of color!

22 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

YOU DON'T KNOW JACKSHIT! That moron you elected is very close to flushing MY country down the shitter!

As far as I’m concerned the Jackass that you elected did flush OUR country down the shitter! Trump is already considered one of the worst Presidents ever by Historians and as time goes on could very well be the #1 worst.

The world lost all respect for the US after his 4 years, Biden has already gained the respect of world leaders. What did pussy Trump do on Inauguration Day, he put his tail between his butt hurt legs and flew out of town. Nice example of being a gracious loser! He is now what he hates, A LOSER!! He’s such a pussy he had to cry “I Got Cheated, I Got Cheated”… Wa, Wa, Wa!!!

• Thanks 1

On 8/15/2021 at 7:21 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Rural White areas are spiking that are generally pro republicans. 

Pretty much a partisan decision as to the vaccination question.

bgw

I thought the "real" question was...

"are those areas better off with that natural herd immunity moving forward, or not"  ?!?

🤓

Go figure...

🤷‍♂️

On 8/16/2021 at 8:59 AM, DLS350 said:

Biden has already gained the respect of world leaders.

You might want to check the news there partner. Making a unilateral decision to execute the withdrawal without the input of our soon to be former allies that fought alongside the US in that shithole, has made them a little less happy.  The Chinese minister has publicly hinted Taiwan needs to reconsider their confidence that the US has their best interests in mind.  That sure sounds like respect.  Iran giving updates on their progress in Uranium purification.  
Heck, even at home left wing media outlets along with a sizeable contingent of senators and congress are blasting the guy.