How come everyone is supposed To wear masks 😷 except if your a democrat????

imaGoodBoyNow

4 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

The facts are what they are. Trump voters and those that feel they are losing their rights are the ones responsible for the uptick.

Red states that did not take the shots are to blame.

Face facts.

Again, there is info out there, even for those that are having a hard time understanding........like you.

Ur soooo fuckin dumb 

In the United States, black people have the lowest vaccination rates of any racial or ethnic group.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/black-people-low-vaccination-rates-150200517.html

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ur soooo fuckin dumb 

In the United States, black people have the lowest vaccination rates of any racial or ethnic group.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/black-people-low-vaccination-rates-150200517.html

Black people have been experimented on with vaccines.

Another malady that can be attributed to treatment received from you know who.

I guess you did not get that in school either?

45 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Exactly

But yet you feel like everyone else should be bound to take the plunge? 
You’re excusing the behavior for one group, but condemn another for the same.  
So what if vaccine passports became required for simple things like being able to eat indoors versus taking a seat on the patio?  Don’t bother responding, I already know the answer.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I know understanding is not one of your better qualities so ................

Yes everyone understands...👍

when you are

the #1 offender

in your OWN complaint, LOL

You prefer to blame everyone else

and make excuses

instead ?

💩

Niiiiice 👌

51 minutes ago, On2whls said:

So what if vaccine passports became required for simple things like being able to eat indoors versus taking a seat on the patio?  Don’t bother responding, I already know the answer.

Do you think they going to require a vaccine to see a dentist!?

9 hours ago, On2whls said:

I don't feel any such thing.......just speaking truth. I am not excusing anyone, just stating fact.

Stay home and eat there. Economically advantageous. 

Safer too.

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

I don't feel any such thing.......just speaking truth. I am not excusing anyone, just stating fact.

Stay home and eat there. Economically advantageous. 

Safer too.

👏👏👏👏 Bravo!!! Oscar worthy performance.  Perhaps the best DISINGENUOUS ON DEMAND shift ever.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You must be one of those “pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon” types 

I would never ☹️

I support law enforcement whole heartedly. It would just be nice if they weren’t used as a political standpoint though. 

There are a lot of different and creative ways that they could hold a tribute that doesn’t result in bringing covid into question. 🙂

Just so we’re clear, I don’t support her decision. [It really shouldn’t be an issue in the first place to hold a tribute like this.] 

31 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I would never ☹️

I support law enforcement whole heartedly. It would just be nice if they weren’t used as a political standpoint though. 

There are a lot of different and creative ways that they could hold a tribute that doesn’t result in bringing covid into question. 🙂

Just so we’re clear, I don’t support her decision. [It really shouldn’t be an issue in the first place to hold a tribute like this.] 

The part that is disgusting is refusing a tribute to a fallen officer who was protecting her city from the lowest scum in society. It was symbolic. It wasn’t a concern for Covid. That is what was disgusting 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The part that is disgusting is refusing a tribute to a fallen officer who was protecting her city from the lowest scum in society. It was symbolic. It wasn’t a concern for Covid. That is what was disgusting 

It sounds more like a personal shot for her own benefit then a safety concern 😕 which will do nothing than just add more fuel to the fire.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is sick and disgusting from a sick and disgusting individual. Hands down the worst mayor in American history 

Were you as disgusted by these people?  Probably not.  Do you no why you probably weren't?  Probably not.  

https://www.businessinsider.com/21-gop-lawmakers-vote-against-honoring-law-enforcement-for-jan-6-efforts-2021-6

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

It sounds more like a personal shot for her own benefit then a safety concern 😕 which will do nothing than just add more fuel to the fire.

Nole gets his news from random tweets from random people which is why he is so completely wrong all the time.  He never really looks past the headline once he sees they are attacking the same people he hates.  

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021/8/10/22619118/ella-french-grieving-chicago-police-officers-direct-anger-cpd-second-in-command

Whether true or not, the article doesn't say it was the mayors decision.  I don't think there was any mention of covid.  

• Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 11:33 PM, SeaShells21 said:

Maybe because everyone there was vaccinated and tested for Covid prior to 😉

You ever hear of a very famous Supreme court case

by the name of ...

Buck v. Bell

?

PS:  Any idea why Indiana University would claim in the lower courts that THIS is the current rule of law in the land ?

BTW: You see 👀 what that Trumpette appointee had to say about that winner case ?

🤔

10 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Were you as disgusted by these people?  Probably not.  Do you no why you probably weren't?  Probably not.  

https://www.businessinsider.com/21-gop-lawmakers-vote-against-honoring-law-enforcement-for-jan-6-efforts-2021-6

Apples and oranges, but you already knew that, didn't you? Your example was honoring an entire police force, none of whom were murdered on Jan. 6th. In fact, one of them COMMITTED murder, IMHO.