How come everyone is supposed To wear masks 😷 except if your a democrat????

imaGoodBoyNow

9 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Get a job! You have to much time on your hands!! Trumptards righties like you go out of your way to start shit. All this does is split the country instead of uniting it! 

Wait a minute there Mr self professed moderate.  Good boy raises a fair question, having nothing to do with Trump.  You can’t build unity on a foundation of double standards.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Wait a minute there Mr self professed moderate.  Good boy raises a fair question, having nothing to do with Trump.  You can’t build unity on a foundation of double standards.

The Dems ARE the people getting the shot.

The Delta vatient is highest in RED states. 

The vast majority of those 100 million plus Americans eligible to get the shot but has not are Trumpettes and the idiots thinking it infringes on their rights.

Idiots.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

The vast majority of those 100 million plus Americans eligible to get the shot but has not are Trumpettes and the idiots thinking it infringes on their rights.

Another question, what amount of Covid have un-vaccinated individuals spread to the rest of society?  Are the unvaccinated really as much a threat as is being said, or is it a perceived threat?  Lots of unanswered questions but no shortage of speculation and hyperbole.

11 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Get a job! You have to much time on your hands!! Trumptards righties like you go out of your way to start shit. All this does is split the country instead of uniting it! 

You know my Swag not my story , don’t insult me by saying Get a job, I put in 14 hours 7 days a week, I’m all in on my job, I feel some type of way

14 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

8C683D9B-EB9B-4C13-A6C6-DC3A92AC8687.jpeg

I'm guessing you didn't get the invite ??? 😝

You know, people are saying that you REALLY might have liked it there...🤔

How ?

🤪

C'mon Guess...😄

PS:  Party favors...🤣

White Cookies 🍪

BTW: Claims of 19% THC 😲

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1HscBVVMrggR/

LOLOL....do you believe that stuff ?!?!?   🤪

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

Do you have data to support this claim? I keep hearing this as a talking point but haven’t seen any verifiable numbers.  

One of the main factors driving differences in COVID-19 vaccination rates across the country is partisanship. Our surveys consistently find that Democrats are much more likely to report having been vaccinated than Republicans, and Republicans are much more likely to say that they definitely do not want to get vaccinated. 

While the share of the total population that is fully vaccinated has increased for both county groups, it has increased faster in counties that voted for Biden, resulting in a widening gap.  Three months ago, as of April 22, the average vaccination rate in counties that voted for Trump was 20.6% compared to 22.8% in Biden counties, yielding a relatively small gap of 2.2 percentage points.  By May 11, the gap had increased to 6.5% and by July 6, 11.7%, with the average vaccination rate in Trump counties at 35% compared to 46.7% in Biden counties. 

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

One of the main factors driving differences in COVID-19 vaccination rates across the country is partisanship. Our surveys consistently find that Democrats are much more likely to report having been vaccinated than Republicans, and Republicans are much more likely to say that they definitely do not want to get vaccinated. 

How does 

"Minorities lag far behind in vaccination rates"

Fit on that Paint Brush 🖌️

of yours ??? 

🤔

PS: you must have an awfully Broad Brush 🤓

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

Another question, what amount of Covid have un-vaccinated individuals spread to the rest of society?  Are the unvaccinated really as much a threat as is being said, or is it a perceived threat?  Lots of unanswered questions but no shortage of speculation and hyperbole.

What good does it do to provide you with answers?

Simply by looking at your questions indicates you have no desire to know or appreciate the truth.

There is a world of info at your fingertips yet you remain ignorant of facts related to your questions.

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

How does 

Fit on that Paint Brush 🖌️

of yours ??? 

🤔

PS: you must have an awfully Broad Brush 🤓

No broad brush needed.

Just a knowledge of history.

Secret World War II Chemical experiments tested troops by race.

Old racist.

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

What good does it do to provide you with answers? << Sux when you are at a total loss ...huh...😆

Simply by looking at your questions indicates you have no desire to know or appreciate the truth<<AKA faceplant 😝

There is a world, but I'm ignorant, any questions ? << FIFY 👍

Faceplant Gif GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

You should know.

You've been clueless this whole time.

SOOOOOoooooooooo...........THAT's  A

1 hour ago, Troll said:

...."NO COMMENT"  then ?!?

💩

PS: The point is, You must be claiming they are "red righties"....🤪

BTW: because Comprehension > U

🖌️

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

By May 11, the gap had increased to 6.5% and by July 6, 11.7%, with the average vaccination rate in Trump counties at 35% compared to 46.7% in Biden counties. 

So to you a difference of 11.6% = “Vast Majority” ?  Sounds like there remains a lot of potential Covid Assassins on both sides of the aisle.  Maybe folks in those red states just need to be a little more diligent and practice good social distancing.  
BTW, you put in some text, but what is the source?  

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

So to you a difference of 11.6% = “Vast Majority” ?  Sounds like there remains a lot of potential Covid Assassins on both sides of the aisle.  Maybe folks in those red states just need to be a little more diligent and practice good social distancing.  
BTW, you put in some text, but what is the source?  

The facts are what they are. Trump voters and those that feel they are losing their rights are the ones responsible for the uptick.

Red states that did not take the shots are to blame.

Face facts.

Again, there is info out there, even for those that are having a hard time understanding........like you.

31 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

The facts are what they are. Both Trump and Minority Joey voters, Like those that feel they are definitely not racist Trumptards are the ones making responsible decisions.

Face facts.

Again, there is info out there, even for those that are having a hard time understanding........like me.

FIFY 👍

💩

Im Blind GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

So to you a difference of 11.6% = “Vast Majority” ?  Sounds like there remains a lot of potential Covid Assassins on both sides of the aisle. 

I dunno about you...

But "partisan politics"

is pretty low on that priority list...

...when it comes to health and medical decisions.

🤓

go figure...

PS: Sooooo ....How about you? LOL

BTW: When is someone gonna invoke some "Poll" about which "side" is more intelligent now....

...Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's the 💩 ticket.

🤣

.....OH WAIT !!!

3 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

One of the main factors driving differences in COVID-19 vaccination rates across the country is partisanship. Our surveys consistently find that ....

💩

Im Blind GIFs | Tenor

LOL....

...It's ok...

just follow yer poleteeeceony 👍

PS: C'mon man...do it fer da Left. 👌

🤣